This will not go away

as much as Thief in Chief Biden and his minions want it to.

Emails released by Wikileaks show that, during the 2016 presidential campaign, a partner at Chicago law firm Kirkland & Ellis LLP met Clinton campaign manager John Podesta and said he’d do anything to help defeat Donald Trump. Whatever he did, it wasn’t enough – but it looks like he tried harder in 2020, and this time, his efforts might have made the difference.

In 2018, Staple Street Capital, an investment company linked to Kirkland & Ellis, bought a voting systems company – Dominion. Two years later, Dominion’s machines and software were linked to most of the serious fraud investigations. That raises serious questions about why an equity firm linked to a Podesta ally suddenly decided to buy into the voting systems market.
And most of the hacking, vote flipping and fractionalizing on those Dominion machines on the night of 11/6/2020 came from China. They have the IP logs to prove it. Trump knew this too, yet he just walked away. His greatest let down in my opinion. He should have declared Martial Law and invoked the Insurrection Act. I personally will never forgive him for not standing and fighting. He has allowed a pack of corrupt, violent, communistic CHEATERS to take full control and begin the darkest days of anti Americanism the nation has ever seen.
Not fighting? He did his best to take the cheaters to task in the courts and Chief Justice John Roberts flat out refused to let the Supreme Court rule on the worst corruption ever seen in American history. The FBI still seems to be in the lapel pockets of the Democrat machine.

The Democrat blacklist contains dirt on each and every elected person since forgetful Hillary went plowing through personal files of anybody she so decided should be utterly ruined if she felt her husband was politically challenged by them.

The Democrats hated Donald Trump and went all out to destroy him, his family and anyone associated with the Make America Great Again. I don't know what we can do about the stolen Presidency and Senate seat theft in Georgia and other states. And with Nancy Pelosi playing the every dirty trick in the book hyperpartisan book, bad stuff for the taxpayer is going to continue to send America to the deep pits again. The present situation is a no win situation for all citizens weary of Democrats trashing the limits on misuse of public money for the common good. And that's what I think.

Since we don't have a Republican version of Fort Marcy Park, Trump should have forced Roberts to retire

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
It won't go away because the Trump cult who can't deal with their precious snowflake feelings and believe their Orange God lost will believe any bullshit on the Internet that supports The Big Lie.
Go soak your head in a bucket of grits. There is plenty of proof the courts just refused to hear evidence and thrown everything out. You and your cultist ilk can go choke on it. Theft is not a loss.
The only people who believe this are those whom desperately want to believe it.

To everyone else you guys just seem kinda crazy and really sad.
Save your pity... you ain't SEEN crazy yet, but it's coming... Let your DC thugs ram through an abomination like HR1 OR either of those 2A infringement bills and the shit will be SO up in the fan that no one is going to be truly safe any longer. People who think they can simply ignore tens of millions of voters and mock them without consequence are the truly "sad" group. They don't seem to be rational enough to even apply common sense to the picture. IOW, put yourself in their shoes. If YOU believed you were cheated and YOU saw all the courts, including SCOTUS, refuse to even hear the evidence, would YOU just let it go and act as though the government was legitimate? The answer was clearly seen between 2016 and 2020. You people lost your damned miiind over the outsider winning and you never accepted his authority. Yet you seem convinced 70 million of us will just sit down, shut up and pay up. Wakey, wakey...

Awww..... :boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14::CryingCow:

Emails released by Wikileaks show that, during the 2016 presidential campaign, a partner at Chicago law firm Kirkland & Ellis LLP met Clinton campaign manager John Podesta and said he’d do anything to help defeat Donald Trump. Whatever he did, it wasn’t enough – but it looks like he tried harder in 2020, and this time, his efforts might have made the difference.

In 2018, Staple Street Capital, an investment company linked to Kirkland & Ellis, bought a voting systems company – Dominion. Two years later, Dominion’s machines and software were linked to most of the serious fraud investigations. That raises serious questions about why an equity firm linked to a Podesta ally suddenly decided to buy into the voting systems market.
And most of the hacking, vote flipping and fractionalizing on those Dominion machines on the night of 11/6/2020 came from China. They have the IP logs to prove it. Trump knew this too, yet he just walked away. His greatest let down in my opinion. He should have declared Martial Law and invoked the Insurrection Act. I personally will never forgive him for not standing and fighting. He has allowed a pack of corrupt, violent, communistic CHEATERS to take full control and begin the darkest days of anti Americanism the nation has ever seen.
Not fighting? He did his best to take the cheaters to task in the courts and Chief Justice John Roberts flat out refused to let the Supreme Court rule on the worst corruption ever seen in American history. The FBI still seems to be in the lapel pockets of the Democrat machine.

The Democrat blacklist contains dirt on each and every elected person since forgetful Hillary went plowing through personal files of anybody she so decided should be utterly ruined if she felt her husband was politically challenged by them.

The Democrats hated Donald Trump and went all out to destroy him, his family and anyone associated with the Make America Great Again. I don't know what we can do about the stolen Presidency and Senate seat theft in Georgia and other states. And with Nancy Pelosi playing the every dirty trick in the book hyperpartisan book, bad stuff for the taxpayer is going to continue to send America to the deep pits again. The present situation is a no win situation for all citizens weary of Democrats trashing the limits on misuse of public money for the common good. And that's what I think.

Since we don't have a Republican version of Fort Marcy Park, Trump should have forced Roberts to retire
He only had a few days left at that point, and he was likely unwilling to put another American through exactly the same meat grinder he had endured for four years of the control freak machine he decided lied too much.

No one cares, asshole.
Oh yes I do care. 007 is the best of concerned men about all that corrupt use of false witness to run America down into the ground.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

He only had a few days left at that point, and he was likely unwilling to put another American through exactly the same meat grinder he had endured for four years of the control freak machine he decided lied too much.

No, no I mean back in 2017! There's a long list of "Republicans" who need to be expunged. I honestly though there would be the equivalent of a Corleone Baptism Event where they all were shown the door at once Communist and RINO alike

What really is not going away is the other 3 cops getting their day in court and THEN put away

Guess we know what side repub slime are on

No one cares, asshole.
Oh yes I do.

No one cares, asshole.
You need your filthy mouth washed out with some soap.

That's the best you got? Get the fuck outta here, loser. :auiqs.jpg:

No, no I mean back in 2017! There's a long list of "Republicans" who need to be expunged. I honestly though there would be the equivalent of a Corleone Baptism Event where they all were shown the door at once Communist and RINO alike
It would take getting irresponsible journalism to clean up their act. To do that it takes fearless leadership. The Democrats have a tried and true recipe for getting real leaders out of their way. They got rid of Trey Goudy by death threats. They got rid of Donald Trump by election ballot fraud backed up by multiple avenues of cheating at the polls. Another issue is using the teacher unions to brainwash and mislead children with Protestant christian families their chief targets.

Yup. He could have done just that but it would have been a shit storm. If he runs in 2024 he'll win as America will be sick and tired of the Biden/Harris shit show.

Biden has made a huge mess of the border and added 1.9 trillion to the debt. Once his EO's and his green shit kick in American tax payers will be sick to shit of him and the Dems who are pulling his strings.
He won in 2020, so how can he win in 2024? No republican will ever win unless these vote flipping machines that are all hooked up to the internet are carted off to the dump. That's why we see lefty liars like on here denying, denying, denying, because they NEED to CHEAT AGAIN, and 2020 is going to be a BLOOD BATH for democrats if they can't. They won't even be in charge of a local dump.
LOL see you in 8 years ,,8 Biden years

LOL Keep dreaming dumbass. After four years of the Biden/Harris shit show that will cost tax payers up the ass I'd bet a Dem couldn't get elected to man the back of a garbage truck. Your boy is an incompetent jack ass and I hope the country can survive four years of that stuttering fuck.
The Democrats won with corrupt counting by every Avenue of voter abuse in the cheat book of criminal decimation of votes so they can continually route money to their election purse by using point men to extort 30% of taxpayer dollars by strong arming countries who received foreign aid they didn't like.

You realize of course that Battlin' Bill Barr was from Kirkland and Ellis

I agree... but... he knew what was coming. He witnessed the cheating in real time. He knew the proof existed. He should have never counted on the SC. Roberts should be drug out of the SC and tarred and feathered and put in stocks. He's a traitor to America and coward. But I honestly expected Trump to declare Martial Law and invoke the Insurrection Act. He had the cheaters dead to rights, and could have used the military and military tribunals to expose the epic corruption. And if was too big for him take on, with 80 million Americans behind him, and our military can't be relied on to do it's duty, then we're truly screwed. We're no better than China, or any other rotten, corrupt third world shit hole. Unfortunately that's where I think we're at. They all know Biden didn't really win in Washington, yet they all play along like a bunch of brain dead ass clowns. It's infuriating.

It would take getting irresponsible journalism to clean up their act. To do that it takes fearless leadership. The Democrats have a tried and true recipe for getting real leaders out of their way. They got rid of Trey Goudy by death threats. They got rid of Donald Trump by election ballot fraud backed up by multiple avenues of cheating at the polls. Another issue is using the teacher unions to brainwash and mislead children with Protestant christian families their chief targets.
And they've got the courts and American businesses scared to shit of their violent, woke, anarchist, cancel culture, rioting mobs.

And it will continue, even get worse, until we the people start fighting back. But we have to ditch this, "oh we're all better than that" BS. We've got to get right down in the dirt and fight dirty with these shysters, because right now, they're winning, because we LET THEM. They are the MINORITY, but they're VIOLENT, and ARROGANT, and CORRUPT, so no one wants to take them on.

The divide between the America hating commie backed corrupt democrat party of trash and patriotic America loving conservatives has never been greater. It can't get much worse. These are very dangerous times, all precipitated by the democrat party of trash.

Last edited:
but they're VIOLENT, and ARROGANT,}}

Those judges at 63 court decisions that found NO FRAUD were violent arrogant?? Some there because TRUMP put them there? You repubs are world class suckers

You realize of course that Battlin' Bill Barr was from Kirkland and Ellis
Barr is a fatass, pie faced coward that got drug out of retirement. He was never going to cause any waves. He wanted to peacefully go back into retirement without being harassed by the violent woke cancel culture rioting democrat mobs.

Those judges at 63 court decisions that found NO FRAUD were violent arrogant?? Some there because TRUMP put them there? You repubs are world class suckers
They didn't "FOUND NO FRAUD," you ignorant, retarded, lying CUCK. They REFUSED TO HEAR THE EVIDENCE, because they were COWARDS.

Get a life, for Christ sake. You're going to go to HELL for being such a cock sucking LIAR.

Oh. I thought expunged meant to clear one's name of false charges and I've seen a lot of lies against congress reps and senators who supported President Trump for his determination to provide high paying jobs for everyone and ensuring that blacks had as many opportunities to earn the American dream as well as everyone else.

4o5ksk.jpg
They're bald faced liars, Frank. The internet is absolutely over flowing with indisputable, concrete election fraud proof, but these ass clowns here are doing their corrupt democrat party job of denying and demonizing anyone that speaks of it. They know the election was stolen, but they can't admit it, because they want to DO IT AGAIN. That's the ONLY way they can win... CHEAT.

The democrat party is the party of TRASH.
No, there is no "indisputable, concrete election fraud proof" at all.

More than 60 courts, 50 election boards, 3 SCOTUS involvements, an electoral victory for Biden ~ all of that says you are stone cold crazy.

They didn't "FOUND NO FRAUD," you ignorant, retarded, lying CUCK. They REFUSED TO HEAR THE EVIDENCE, because they were COWARDS.

Get a life, for Christ sake. You're going to go to HELL for being such a cock sucking LIAR.
No one has found any systemic fraud that changed the election.

Forum List

Back