THIS was AMERICA.

Tumblin Tumbleweed

Gold Member
Reaction score
I remain worried about the country and world my wife and I will be leaving to our beautiful daughters. But some of that was lifted at Biden's inauguration.

I was going to post the video of this young lady's moment, but I know that would have been a waste of time. Some here don't want to see it, or know about it.

So I'll just post a photo. This was America. Not the last four years of ugliness. Suddenly I'm a bit more comfortable with our daughters' world.

Maybe I’m slow, but what are we supposed to glean from a picture of a young lady standing over a podium? I don’t get it at all.
Shocking.
So connect the dots for me since you’re either moral or intellectually superior to me because you know her and I don’t (whichever you’re implying). Who is she?
Are your fucking Googles broken or something?

Tumblin Tumbleweed

Gold Member
Reaction score

Rocko

Gold Member
Reaction score
I remain worried about the country and world my wife and I will be leaving to our beautiful daughters. But some of that was lifted at Biden's inauguration.

I was going to post the video of this young lady's moment, but I know that would have been a waste of time. Some here don't want to see it, or know about it.

So I'll just post a photo. This was America. Not the last four years of ugliness. Suddenly I'm a bit more comfortable with our daughters' world.

Maybe I’m slow, but what are we supposed to glean from a picture of a young lady standing over a podium? I don’t get it at all.
Shocking.
So connect the dots for me since you’re either moral or intellectually superior to me because you know her and I don’t (whichever you’re implying). Who is she?
Maybe I’m not as tech savvy as someone with your Mensa brain, but I have no idea how to Google a picture of someone, doof.

Tumblin Tumbleweed

Gold Member
Reaction score

Shocking.
Maybe I’m not as tech savvy as someone with your Mensa brain, but I have no idea how to Google a picture of someone, doof.
Could you extricate yourself from a wet paper bag? Because that might take more effort than typing 'inauguration poet' into a search engine. Just saying. Mensa brain or not.

AMart

Diamond Member
Reaction score

San Souci

Diamond Member
Reaction score

PFFFFFFTTTTTTT!

Rocko

Gold Member
Reaction score

Shocking.
Could you extricate yourself from a wet paper bag? Because that might take more effort than typing 'inauguration poet' into a search engine. Just saying. Mensa brain or not.
And I was supposed to know she’s a poet that performed at the inauguration just from looking at a picture? Face it, you’re an idiot and I’m not.

Tumblin Tumbleweed

Gold Member
Reaction score

Shocking.
And I was supposed to know she’s a poet that performed at the inauguration just from looking at a picture? Face it, you’re an idiot and I’m not.
I'm not so sure about that, sparky. See, there was text to go along with the pretty picture. Maybe literacy is your main malfunction...

Rocko

Gold Member
Reaction score

Shocking.
I'm not so sure about that, sparky. See, there was text to go along with the pretty picture. Maybe literacy is your main malfunction...
yeah not really, there was just the OP’s sanctimonious comments and a picture in the OP. Don’t blame me, it’s not my fault you suck at this.

Tumblin Tumbleweed

Gold Member
Reaction score

Shocking.
yeah not really, there was just the OP’s sanctimonious comments and a picture in the OP. Don’t blame me, it’s not my fault you suck at this.
Suck at what? Tolerating the stupid? Guilty.

Rocko

Gold Member
Reaction score

Shocking.
1) everything 2) don’t talk about Mac like that 3) you should quit while you’re well behind

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I hope she doesn't play sports.

Tumblin Tumbleweed

Gold Member
Reaction score

Shocking.
1) everything 2) don’t talk about Mac like that 3) you should quit while you’re well behind
Your entire contribution to this thread is bragging about your complete ignorance regarding the topic of the thread. Maybe think about that for one second and shut your fucking cake hole.

Rocko

Gold Member
Reaction score

Shocking.
Your entire contribution to this thread is bragging about your complete ignorance regarding the topic of the thread. Maybe think about that for one second and shut your fucking cake hole.
Yeah feel free to point out where I bragged about anything. Stop posting and getting high. It’s not a good mix.

Slade3200

Platinum Member
Reaction score

She was incredible. Apparently she had a speech impediment for most her life and couldnt pronounce Rs until a few years ago. Very impressive young lady
Who is she? I don’t recognize her
She wrote a poem for the inauguration

noonereal

Gold Member
Reaction score

I'm not surprised in the least.
What is that supposed to mean? If I’m supposed to know about her no one told me

Honest, I think it a fair assumption that you would be aware of her if you are posting on a political board or watched/read the news daily.

peace
I just listened to her speech and thought is was fine, but I didn’t think it was exactly newsworthy or groundbreaking. I never watch inaugurations. I’m not into the pageantry.
I understand and tend to agree. The accolades this kid has gotten over this I find inane.

martybegan

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Her poetry was beautiful. And a solid message of hope.

More like a thinly veiled attack on a little less than 1/2 the country.
If you took it that way, I'm more than cool with it. :113: You would like my poetry even less.
Vindictive little keyboard beta cuck, aint ya?

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List