Did Biden Call All Republicans, White Supremacists??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

" Joe Biden took the oath as the 46th President of the US on Wednesday, January 20. In his inaugural address, Biden said 'we will defeat' white supremacy and extremism. According to a tweet by CNN's Ryan Struyk the senator told Fox News: "If you read his speech and listen to it carefully, much of it is thinly-veiled innuendo calling us White supremacists, calling us racists, calling us every name in the book, calling us people who don't tell the truth."
0_dsaled.jpg

Now I will be the first to admit that after reading Biden's speech, it definitely wasn't a unifying uplifting and positive speech like Trump's American Carnage inaugural speech...but did Biden call all Republicans, white supremacists like some on the right has claimed? And isn't it clear that Biden himself is the white supremacist?? In fact, aren't all Democrats are white supremacists, right? Even the non-white Democrats are white supremacists because they are just slaves on their plantation, right??

Truth is, Biden never called all Republicans white supremacists, so I guess a hit dog will holler -- and it is very telling that simply saying "we will denounce racism, nativism, demonization, lies and fear" made Rand Paul have a sad and whine about him being called a lying white supremacist....it's almost like if Rand Paul was watching Indiana Jones and upon hearing Harrison Ford's character say "I hate Nazis" -- Rand Paul would clutch his pearls and cry out "Why is Indiana Jones calling me a Nazi?"

I didn't watch the speech,so I could care less.

Instead, the way I see it, the proof is in the pudding. If Biden reaches across the aisle to Republicans and enacts the programs the GOP wants, that will be the evidence I am looking for in seeing if the man wants unity.

Rand has a guilt complex. It's too bad, I used to like him. Rand is no Ron.

Instead, the way I see it, the proof is in the pudding. If Biden reaches across the aisle to Republicans and enacts the programs the GOP wants, that will be the evidence I am looking for in seeing if the man wants unity.
So you should be thrilled when Obama enacted programs the GOP wanted right??

He kept the drone strikes up and running......

He kept protecting Wall Street and big banks....

He even ignored his own party's public option plan and went with the Conservative healthcare plan called Obamacare...

By the way, when Trump was elected -- what "Democrat programs" did you want him to enact?

Dr. Rand Paul is very sensitive to Liberal Violence and how the libs get enraged by liberal rhetoric. Remember how a crazed Bidenholic attacked him on his lawn in Kentucky? He was seriously fucking injured.

That Rand can't get along with his neighbors is strictly a personal issue.

Dr. Rand Paul is very sensitive to Liberal Violence and how the libs get enraged by liberal rhetoric. Remember how a crazed Bidenholic attacked him on his lawn in Kentucky? He was seriously fucking injured.

Its the lib neighbors who assaulted him, why are you blaming the victim here?

He know that. All pknopp does is lie all the time.

Something tells me if it was Rand who beat up his "lib neighbor" -- you would be bowing down to Rand and calling him a bad ass...

But since Rand was the one who got his ass whooped, yall effortlessly switch in to victim mode like yall always do...because of the bitch that is inside of you

Something tells me if it was Rand who beat up his "lib neighbor" -- you would be bowing down to Rand and calling him a bad ass...

But since Rand was the one who got his ass whooped, yall effortlessly switch in to victim mode like yall always do...because of the bitch that is inside of you

Are you speaking Walmart or Ebonics?
I can’t quite make out what you’re saying. Can you polish things up and use English please?
Thanks in advance.

I can’t quite make out what you’re saying. Can you polish things up and use English please?
Thanks in advance.
I don't need to polish up your hypocrisy...

You fragile minded conservative cucks are the masters at it -- and you know if it was Cruz who beat his neighbor's ass -- insecure cowards like you would be calling him a badass..

However, the real Ted Cruz is the guy who had his wife and father talked about in his face and all he did was.....what you cucks always do....

z_gop.0066 (7).jpg

Thanks in advance.

You fragile minded conservative cucks are the masters at it -- and you know if it was Cruz who beat his neighbor's ass -- insecure cowards like you would be calling him a badass..

However, the real Ted Cruz is the guy who had his wife and father talked about in his face and all he did was.....what you cucks always do....

View attachment 446405

You whackos lecturing about hypocrisy is equivalent to a 300lb midget lecturing about playing good basketball.

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 446405

President Trump opined that his wife was more attractive than Cruz's old lady. I don't see the problem.

Trump also pointed out that people say that Cruz's dad was involved in the Kennedy assassination. True. Trump didn't say it, he just pointed out that some did.

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 446405

President Trump opined that his wife was more attractive than Cruz's old lady. I don't see the problem.

Trump also pointed out that people say that Cruz's dad was involved in the Kennedy assassination. True. Trump didn't say it, he just pointed out that some did.

Some say that Trump was a pawn of Russia. I'm not saying it but many do.

" Joe Biden took the oath as the 46th President of the US on Wednesday, January 20. In his inaugural address, Biden said 'we will defeat' white supremacy and extremism. According to a tweet by CNN's Ryan Struyk the senator told Fox News: "If you read his speech and listen to it carefully, much of it is thinly-veiled innuendo calling us White supremacists, calling us racists, calling us every name in the book, calling us people who don't tell the truth."
View attachment 446348

Now I will be the first to admit that after reading Biden's speech, it definitely wasn't a unifying uplifting and positive speech like Trump's American Carnage inaugural speech...but did Biden call all Republicans, white supremacists like some on the right has claimed? And isn't it clear that Biden himself is the white supremacist?? In fact, aren't all Democrats are white supremacists, right? Even the non-white Democrats are white supremacists because they are just slaves on their plantation, right??

Truth is, Biden never called all Republicans white supremacists, so I guess a hit dog will holler -- and it is very telling that simply saying "we will denounce racism, nativism, demonization, lies and fear" made Rand Paul have a sad and whine about him being called a lying white supremacist....it's almost like if Rand Paul was watching Indiana Jones and upon hearing Harrison Ford's character say "I hate Nazis" -- Rand Paul would clutch his pearls and cry out "Why is Indiana Jones calling me a Nazi?"
Biden is just a puppet repeating what he is told to say

Remember: SALUTE THE MARINES!

~~~~~~
There is however, an inconvenient truth of the Trump movement that it has an infuriating number of non-white enthusiasts. At first Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists ignored them; and when that became impossible – when it became clear there was an enormous surge of minority support for Trump – then the left had to do something – anything – to paint these traitors with the same broad brush as they branded Caucasians.
Under the category of "You can't make this stuff up," I would like to present you with the latest explanation for Trump's popularity among blacks, Latinos, Asians and other minorities: "Multi-racial whiteness."
Only a Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commie leftist could tell a Black Latino, or Asian person to their face that they're actually white.
We even heard Jory Xi tell that to a Black man on Twitter that he wasn't Black if he didn't vote for him. Then again, they did claim that George Zimmerman is a "White Hispanic".

********​

Rand was a crappy "Doctor"

And this pretty much proves it.

View attachment 446348

No he didn’t

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 446405

:lol:

jzglhqj1d9551.jpg

Forum List

Back