THIS was AMERICA.

I remain worried about the country and world my wife and I will be leaving to our beautiful daughters. But some of that was lifted at Biden's inauguration.

I was going to post the video of this young lady's moment, but I know that would have been a waste of time. Some here don't want to see it, or know about it.

So I'll just post a photo. This was America. Not the last four years of ugliness. Suddenly I'm a bit more comfortable with our daughters' world.

141032462_3727798537240260_6633556287191717333_n.jpg

Her poetry was beautiful. And a solid message of hope.

More like a thinly veiled attack on a little less than 1/2 the country.

If you took it that way, I'm more than cool with it. :113: You would like my poetry even less.

I remain worried about the country and world my wife and I will be leaving to our beautiful daughters. But some of that was lifted at Biden's inauguration.

I was going to post the video of this young lady's moment, but I know that would have been a waste of time. Some here don't want to see it, or know about it.

So I'll just post a photo. This was America. Not the last four years of ugliness. Suddenly I'm a bit more comfortable with our daughters' world.

Maybe I’m slow, but what are we supposed to glean from a picture of a young lady standing over a podium? I don’t get it at all.

She was incredible. Apparently she had a speech impediment for most her life and couldnt pronounce Rs until a few years ago. Very impressive young lady

Who is she? I don’t recognize her

Maybe I’m slow, but what are we supposed to glean from a picture of a young lady standing over a podium? I don’t get it at all.
I'm not surprised in the least.

Shocking.

When shit hits the fan, and eventually it will, you liberals will have no one to turn to. No one will be there who is capable of fighting he battle that you unwittingly started.

You broke it. You buy it.

I like that you call yourself a patriot as Trumpism as bastardized that word to now mean ignorant ass hole.

I expect the OP expected that all would be familiar with her words on inauguration day.

What is that supposed to mean? If I’m supposed to know about her no one told me

She offered some remarks at the inauguration. You're on the "internet". It wouldn't be hard to find.

Honest, I think it a fair assumption that you would be aware of her if you are posting on a political board or watched/read the news daily.

peace

Shocking.

So connect the dots for me since you’re either moral or intellectually superior to me because you know her and I don’t (whichever you’re implying). Who is she?

Last edited:

Shocking.

So connect the dots for me since you’re either moral or intellectually superior to me because you know her I don’t (whichever you’re implying). Who is she?

She offered some remarks at the inauguration. You're on the "internet". It wouldn't be hard to find.

How am I supposed to find her if I don’t know her name, superior one?

Shocking.

So connect the dots for me since you’re either moral or intellectually superior to me because you know her I don’t (whichever you’re implying). Who is she?

Thank you that’s all I asked for, could have done without the insults and prejudging tho.

Honest, I think it a fair assumption that you would be aware of her if you are posting on a political board or watched/read the news daily.

peace

I just listened to her speech and thought is was fine, but I didn’t think it was exactly newsworthy or groundbreaking. I never watch inaugurations. I’m not into the pageantry.

Forum List

Back