This thread right here confirms most women are FULL OF SHIT

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I have a female friend for years who didn't like when I expressed my attraction for LIGHT SKIN BLACK WOMEN. I;m not sure if it made her feel insecure but whenever i mentioned it she didn't want to hear it and I just reminded myself to never bring it up again. And then she turns around and gets engaged to a WHITE DUDE????????????

After all those years of her being upset when I preferred LIGHTER SKIN BLACK WOMEN???

You see how most women are full of shit???

I have a female friend for years who didn't like when I expressed my attraction for LIGHT SKIN BLACK WOMEN. I;m not sure if it made her feel insecure but whenever i mentioned it she didn't want to hear it and I just reminded myself to never bring it up again. And then she turns around and gets engaged to a WHITE DUDE????????????

After all those years of her being upset when I preferred LIGHTER SKIN BLACK WOMEN???

Let me help you out. Your friend dislikes bigotry and prejudice. Your comments about light skinned black women showed your prejudice. Her marrying a white guy shows the opposite.

Perfect example which shows that black men, would rather have a white woman than a black woman. And if they can't get one; then they go for a black woman who more closely resembles a white woman.

Let me help you out. Your friend dislikes bigotry and prejudice. Your comments about light skinned black women showed your prejudice. Her marrying a white guy shows the opposite.

I can't control what turns me on. She is turned on by white guys and I haven't expressed it bothers me.

Perfect example which shows that black men, would rather have a white woman than a black woman. And if they can't get one; then they go for a black woman who more closely resembles a white woman.

Light skin women dont resemble white women u silly mutherfucker

Light skin women dont resemble white women u silly mutherfucker
Oh believe me. White men know this. But some like you, have to take what you can get.

I can't control what turns me on. She is turned on by white guys and I haven't expressed it bothers me.

Good. There is no need to tell her that. She is your friend.

Still don't know if I am going to the wedding next month

I'm sure they'll be crushed if you don't show...

"FULL OF SHIT"

Never get an enema...... Unless you're in a state that allows assisted suicide.........

Look dumbass, if you want to HAVE friends you have to BE a friend. Quit pouting like a child and be happy for your friend. Either that or quit pretending she is your friend.

I'm not sure that her choosing a white mate means she "prefers white guys" in general. It might just be that she likes HIM and he happens to be white.

It's just crazy enough it might be true!

I'm not sure that her choosing a white mate means she "prefers white guys" in general. It might just be that she likes HIM and he happens to be white.

It's just crazy enough it might be true!

Years ago she made it seem like she would never date a white guy. So the guy she is engaged to is a lot lighter than black women I am attracted to

XCzD6In.jpg

Women are full of shit, huh? That should really help your internet dating profile.

Women are full of shit, huh? That should really help your internet dating profile.

They are, they ask me when I plan to buy a house and would then turn around and provide shelter for a loser a$$ man

Every thread fbj posts proves he's full of shit and has issues.

I like reds, too. However, this one time, it was the sexy black one that eh..we had a mutual attraction.

It was 2 cousins. Me and black and mini stallone with red.

My girl was not as materialistic. We got along good!
I met grandma too, she was cool!

Mini Stallone dude messed it all up.

Forum List

Back