this thing was "Artificially Induced" -- wow; Trump just said that

The Trump economy was artificially induced by debt. Debt growth under Trump was >2 x GDP growth which means the stimulus wasn't working and the debt was producing less than 50% benefit.

Trumpies will be working themselves into a lather as the incompetence of Dopey Donald Trump is exhibited daily on TV.

As to our Debt to GDP rate, a major indicator.

As of June 2019, the nation with the highest debt-to-GDP ratio is Japan with a ratio of 253%. The next highest ratio is from Greece, which at 181.1%, lags significantly behind Japan.

Lebanon has the next highest debt-to-GDP ratio at 152%, followed by Italy at 123.4%. Other nations with high debt-to-GDP ratios include:

well, those numbers for the USA just changed, BIG TIME! And not for the better!

always-S.jpg

You lied and not just exaggeration either. You knew that you weren't even close. Grow up!

The Trump economy was artificially induced by debt. Debt growth under Trump was >2 x GDP growth which means the stimulus wasn't working and the debt was producing less than 50% benefit.

Trumpies will be working themselves into a lather as the incompetence of Dopey Donald Trump is exhibited daily on TV.

As of June 2019, the nation with the highest debt-to-GDP ratio is Japan with a ratio of 253%. The next highest ratio is from Greece, which at 181.1%, lags significantly behind Japan.

Lebanon has the next highest debt-to-GDP ratio at 152%, followed by Italy at 123.4%. Other nations with high debt-to-GDP ratios include:

always-S.jpg

You lied and not just exaggeration either. You knew that you weren't even close. Grow up!
i'm not lying? i'm talking about the 6 trillion they say we will spend on all the bail outs, with half the GDP from the shut down of businesses....

They have got to keep him off InfoWars.

It's not that much of a conspiracy theory. There is anecdotal evidence that the virus escaped from a lab in Wuhan. That doesn't mean it was bioengineered, of course. They could have been studying it and someone accidentally got infected. Nonetheless, it's not certain we'll ever know for sure given that the ChiComs aren't very transparent.
"It's not that much of a conspiracy theory."

lol. it's textbook conspiracy hogwash.

always-S.jpg

i'm not lying? i'm talking about the 6 trillion they say we will spend on all the bail outs, with half the GDP from the shut down of businesses....

Plus other costs and less the taxes that will not be paid by those out of work.

Tax revenue is likely to be down by over $ 2 trillion. Trump has already accumulated $3 trillion of debt in 3 years and his record of debt accumulation in one 4-year tenure is unenviable and will likely never be broken.

Likewise, Dopey Donald Trump will set new records for unemployment.

It also demonstrates that Dumb-ass Dopey Donald Trump's problem solving consisting of simultaneously scratching his anus and his head while blubbering and blathering lies is not a great problem-solving strategy. The stable genius should have remained corralled with the livestock.

how is the economic slump, artificially induced??????

say-S.jpg
what was artificial about an epidemic/pandemic? A virus, is as natural as they come? ;)

The virus may or may not be natural.

The economic shutdown is artificial.
Artificial, does not seem like the right word.....

The shutdown, was real, not artificial and not for an artificial reason.... it was for a real live concern about the virus, spreading... because we had no early testing to determine who to isolate, spreading like wildfire, only unseen....

The only alternative we had to take, BECAUSE our federal govt was UNPREPARED and FAILED at producing test kits that could be used by the States en mass, to identify and isolated the infected before it spread, uncontrollably.

Nothing was artificial, about the shutdown.

So that can not be what he meant.

Was the need to shut down due to not having testing, and the virus a surprise to this incompetent administration and preside t? Likely a surprise, a left hook, but not artificial.

The virus may or may not be natural.
The economic shutdown is artificial.
Artificial, does not seem like the right word.....
The shutdown, was real, not artificial and not for an artificial reason.... it was for a real live concern about the virus, spreading... because we had no early testing to determine who to isolate, spreading like wildfire, only unseen....
The origen of the economic slump is an artificial government mandated shut down. It was not an organic economicly caused slowdown.

You can grasp the point I am sure, if you really try hard.

Most meaningful thing I read here is "Fauci excluded from briefing".
Fingers crossed that Fauci gets the right people in place, gets the plans rolling, then goes out with a bang the next time he has access to a microphone.

Maybe he didn't want Fauci to face palm when Trump said the media artificially induced this panic.
Trump is saying that the economic SLUMP is artificially induced.

Lol, you TDS liberals are just hilarious!
Which economic slump? The stockmarket crash or the fact that the MEDIA got everyone so panicked that they shutdown business all over the nation?

But don't judge me. I'm not listening to him just to argue with you guys. They don't seem to do transcripts of his pressers like they do his big speeches, so I only know the snippets you guys give me.

Fingers crossed that Fauci gets the right people in place, gets the plans rolling, then goes out with a bang the next time he has access to a microphone.

I can see that our testing program has grown exponentially so it would appear Rump is letting him and other experts have their sway to finally get the train on the track. He wants them out of the way so that when the tide turns he can stand there and again take credit for plans that he had zero to do with and were clearly over his orange head. Bet the house on it.

What is happening here is that the people close to Trump aren't worried about the

I can see that our testing program has grown exponentially so it would appear Rump is letting him and other experts have their sway to finally get the train on the track. He wants them out of the way so that when the tide turns he can stand there and again take credit for plans that he had zero to do with and were clearly over his orange head. Bet the house on it.
Absolutely. And he knows his base is so fucking credulous that, when the measures have the effect of lowering the toll on the country, he will also say "Told ya so, it wasn't that bad..."

Forum List

Back