This Seems Odd, County Level Maps Corelate Democrat Conties with High COVID19 Cases

IS there a corelation betwen high COVID19 counties and Dimocrat strongholds? Why if so?

• No, dude, it is nothing more than an underlying common urban thing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dunno, whats the game tonight?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I thought that there would be some correspondence as Dimocrats tend to be more popular in urban areas, but the corelation struck me as appalling when I put two county level maps side by side.

The top map is a county level map showing the results of the 2016 POTUS elections, while the lower map shows the COVID19 density per county.

Even rural Dimocrat areas seem to have high COVID19 levels.

1589880555148.png

That is freaky to me, what do you think?

I thought that there would be some correspondence as Dimocrats tend to be more popular in urban areas, but the corelation struck me as appalling when I put two county level maps side by side.

The top map is a county level map showing the results of the 2016 POTUS elections, while the lower map shows the COVID19 density per county.

View attachment 338056

It must be God's retribution. Gotta be.

Democrats are failures! They were elected for words! Words don’t create results hard work does, democrats will continue to fail

View attachment 338056

Yep. After all, you brag that your side obediently follows their masters, while "we" are an ignorant and protected bunch

I think tard voters are a CURSED bunch
I wonder how Democrats, who have been taking Communist China's side against Trump, feel now that over one hundred countries including Russia and Turkey are demanding an investigation into the origin of the virus? You'd think Democrats would just shut up from the embarrassment of being wrong all the time.

View attachment 338056

I think you need to tell us where you got those maps before I say anything else.

I wonder how Democrats, who have been taking Communist China's side against Trump, feel now that over one hundred countries including Russia and Turkey are demanding an investigation into the origin of the virus? You'd think Democrats would just shut up from the embarrassment of being wrong all the time.
Learning from our mistakes is a good thing. Since this affected the world, the world has a right to be involved in seeing how this could have happened. Earlier/better containment procedures would be helpful, for sure. WHO would be the obvious place to start, but they've got egg on their face at the moment.

So who organizes this investigation?

View attachment 338056

I think you need to tell us where you got those maps before I say anything else.

The 2016 county results map are the same from almost anywhere and I did not save the URL, but I seem to recall getting it from the NYT.

The lower COVID19 county map is from here. But the general correlation has been valid since April 20.

1589912930590.png

Good news? The Pandemic is clearly declining.

1589912772056.png

View attachment 338056

Northwest NM and north AZ is Indian country....That population is probably as disproportionately hard hit as the black and hispanic communities.....The rather surprising stat is the Colorado western slope counties...They're not stacked on top of each other, but they are overrun with leftbat city dweller transplants.

Interesting

View attachment 338056

The 2016 county results map are the same from almost anywhere and I did not save the URL, but I seem to recall getting it from the NYT.

The lower COVID19 county map is from here. But the general correlation has been valid since April 20.

View attachment 338233

Good news? The Pandemic is clearly declining.

View attachment 338232
The death toll in NYC rivals that of numerous countries.

Cuomo is a criminal for what he did with the nursing homes.

Last edited:

View attachment 338056

You're still breathing.

View attachment 338056

You're still breathing.
My suspicion, after giving it a little thought, sorry if that confuses you Dims, but I think Dims like to hug more and thus pass the disease around more easily unintentionally.

Conservatives are more stand offish, while Dims like to get more into ones personal space. But this would seem to imply Dims are not keep a more strict observance of the social distancing guidelines.

So I am not sure at all, and can only spitball as to causes.

Another possibility IMO is that Democrat controlled mortuaries are maybe more aggressive in following CDC guidelines to count deaths that the victim has any COVID19 presence, no matter how absurd.

Thank God the Colorado Dem governor is making a separate count for deaths CAUSED by COVID19 as opposed to the CDCs COVID 'related' deaths that merely test positive for COVID19.

That might account for much of the difference as well?

An investigation will surely reveal the details of the democratic party's paying for the virus.

Learning from our mistakes is a good thing. Since this affected the world, the world has a right to be involved in seeing how this could have happened. Earlier/better containment procedures would be helpful, for sure. WHO would be the obvious place to start, but they've got egg on their face at the moment.

So who organizes this investigation?
Trump has already taken the lead on this a month ago and now the rest of the world is finally on board. That's all good. Communist China intentionally seeded the world with this virus and should be held totally responsible.

Forum List

Back