America returning to what liberals call "normal" -

Only 194,000 jobs added last month

Stock Market dropping ; Inflation soaring
Utilities- -.25%
Retail Trade - -0.38%
Health Services- -0.85%
Consumer Non-Durables- -1.25%
Communications - 10.12%

Restoring relations with "allies" who have been screwing us, and now will do that again. Oh wonderful! :doubt::doubt:

Vaccines given because Trump got them produced

Americans abandoned in Afghanistan. Taliban empowered (the Democrat "normal")

American job market beseiged by massive influx of migrants. American worker under the bus.

America returning to what liberals call "normal" -

Only 194,000 jobs added last month

Stock Market dropping ; Inflation soaring
Utilities- -.25%
Retail Trade - -0.38%
Health Services- -0.85%
Consumer Non-Durables- -1.25%
Communications - 10.12%

Restoring relations with "allies" who have been screwing us, and now will do that again. Oh wonderful! :doubt::doubt:

Vaccines given because Trump got them produced

Americans abandoned in Afghanistan. Taliban empowered (the Democrat "normal")

American job market beseiged by massive influx of migrants. American worker under the bus.

And yet I see Help Wanted signs all over the place.
You can’t claim illegals are taking all the low wage jobs when so many are unfilled

Only 194,000 jobs?
That is 2.3 million a year

Considering Biden has already added over 4 million jobs, I will take it
Jobs for whom ? Well since I'm a job seeker and have been on the internet looking all this week, and am finding 80% of the jobs now requiring Spanish/English bilingualism, I'd say Biden's Latin American migrants will be picking up those jobs.

Hey non-Spanish speaking Democrat job seekers: Arent you glad you voted for Biden ?

It's well known that rasty is a conservative pollster. Only gets a C+ rating for accuracy where most are a B or higher.
Rasmussen repeatedly picked Hillary to win in 2016. Not too conservative. What is "well known" on liberal media, isn't known at all.

And yet I see Help Wanted signs all over the place.
You can’t claim illegals are taking all the low wage jobs when so many are unfilled
Sure I can claim it - the migrants are still just getting settled, Check back on this a year from now, and watch how many have scooped up all those Spanish required jobs.

Oh, dearie-me... looks like some truly butt-hurt Rumpian bootlickers are 'projecting' again... :auiqs.jpg:

It doesn't matter... Joe won because he wasn't Rump... Joe is just a place-holder President... whether he knows it or not...

The whole point of the exercise was to get that dangerous, ignorant, arrogant, narcissistic Orange Sociopath out of the White House...

The country is just coasting now until the next election...

Jobs for whom ? Well since I'm a job seeker and have been on the internet looking all this week, and am finding 80% of the jobs now requiring Spanish/English bilingualism, I'd say Biden's Latin American migrants will be picking up those jobs.

Hey non-Spanish speaking Democrat job seekers: Arent you glad you voted for Biden ?
YES!

China fears the Amazing Biden

They don’t have Trump to push around any more
China has Biden in their pocket. They have proof that he took bribes from China. Biden has made it absolutely clear that he will do nothing that China objects to. He's their little puppet boy.

China has Biden in their pocket. They have proof that he took bribes from China. Biden has made it absolutely clear that he will do nothing that China objects to. He's their little puppet boy.
And cow goes mooo

Your local QOP office has reviewed your post and deemed to be insufficient with Nazis

Poor Nazi;

Oh I know, the Reich press isn't reporting it, but the facts can still get out.

You're tarded:

Highest stock market EVER - You're a hypocrite & dishonest, the market was the highest ever on Trump's watch too. It has nothing to do with Joe and everything to do with globalization & inflation.

800,000 jobs added last month Ah no shit? Ever heard of summer? How about COVID, ever heard of that? Biden has nothing to do with it, but it sure was interesting to see the Democrats close the gates on Trump and reopen them on Biden when daily COVID cases were more than one year ago.

Restoring relations with our allies Who else read restoring bureaucracy for appearances at the detriment of the country asshole is supposed to be running?

300,000 vaccines given That's tarded to even suggest. You ran out of material before you responded.

America returning to normal Who else read MSM is silent and to the simple head that's normal? What exactly is normal dumbshit?
LOL, nice try to spin, it's unfortunate you lack the skills and brain to convince any but the biddable fools and Trumpanzees.

Forum List

Back