This poll is for liberals, specifically. Do you still believe Trump and Putin conspired to steal the 2016 POTUS election from HIllary?

Did Trump and Putin conspire to steal the 2016 election from Hillary Clinton

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
If you answer yes, please share what empirical evidence you have that was not analyzed in the Mueller report.

I never “believed” anything beyond what was obvious. That both Putin and Trump hated Clinton and wanted her to lose. Trump, with his idiotic and demagogic calls for Putin to release Clinton’s tapes and any damaging info he had on her, set himself up for an inevitable FBI investigation.

I never “believed” anything beyond what was obvious. That both Putin and Trump hated Clinton and wanted her to lose. Trump, with his idiotic and demagogic calls for Putin to release Clinton’s tapes and any damaging info he had on her, set himself up for the inevitable FBI investigation.

Did you think Putin and Trump conspired to steal the election as we were told by media and Democrats for 3 years? That was the question.

ColonelAngus asks:
Did you think Putin and Trump conspired to steal the election as we were told by media and Democrats for 3 years? That was the question.

“Conspired” to “steal the election.” No. But the Russians obviously were using what influence they had to defeat Hillary. Nor was it clear, nor is it even now clear, what connections through third parties may have existed between these two. I would not really have been surprised if something more was discovered, but I never really expected it would be. I just never felt it was very important.

The duopoly offered little real choice in 2016, and U.S. voters are in any case woefully brainwashed about most foreign issues. I more or less agreed with Putin against U.S. politicians (both parties) on Crimea, and I was against the U.S.-encouraged Maidan “revolution” in Ukraine.

But then I am not your normal ... “liberal.” :cool:

If you answer yes, please share what empirical evidence you have that was not analyzed in the Mueller report.

If you think Putin didn't hate hillary you're a dumbass

I don't think that excuses russiagate

But yes he had a preference for HIllary not to win. Hillary was secretary of state and first lady...they have history

Has a lot more reason to hate her than he does jsut about anyone else in American politics.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”
-Drumpf
Yeah, he’d be sure to publicize it, it he had been. Lol

Remarkable, isn't it?

Trump had so much control over Russian Special Operations, they invaded as soon as he stated that.

Didn't even take time to plan.

Democrats are such morons.

ColonelAngus asks:

“Conspired” to “steal the election.” No. But the Russians obviously were using what influence they had to defeat Hillary. Nor was it clear, nor is it even now clear, what connections through third parties may have existed between these two. I would not really have been surprised if something more was discovered, but I never really expected it would be. I just never felt it was very important.

The duopoly offered little real choice in 2016, and U.S. voters are in any case woefully brainwashed about most foreign issues. I more or less agreed with Putin against U.S. politicians (both parties) on Crimea, and I was against the U.S.-encouraged Maidan “revolution” in Ukraine.

But then I am not your normal ... “liberal.” :cool:
Putin was shaking with anticipation at the thought that he would be dealing with the corrupt lady with the reset button and short on brains.....

Forum List

Back