This new feature of USMB is great....” Is this already being discussed?”

Not being so...just delighting in the truth. The idiocies of liberals and liberalism are quite entertaining.

Honestly, this new software is a FREEKING JOKE. Clearly, someone didn't vet this thing carefully. What idiot wrote or chose this? I'd laugh if I wasn't now stuck beating my head against a wall just to do simple editing I used to do in my sleep, now, simply giving up and moving on rather than trying to figure out WTF this software is doing.

Not being so...just delighting in the truth. The idiocies of liberals and liberalism are quite entertaining.
Always the same with you guys. You haven't got the balls to call out the guy who posted the same thing--pick on the old lady instead. That's the ticket!

Dammit! I hate changes....they could have simply left it the way it was.
(Meanwhile, at least I had time to change my shirt. I suppose, that was a good thing we went through this crap.... :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:)

"You've changed your shirt, Mr Ichigo". "I hope our little forum isn't causing you to perspire?'. :auiqs.jpg:
He won’t worry until he begins weeping blood!! :auiqs.jpg:

"This page will refresh in 49 seconds"
mail (2).gif

Well done....no sarcasm. Key words in the subject are bounced against existing threads.

WELL DONE USMB.

You got an example? Not sure I have the picture.. Havent seen it myself.. I'm assuming you mean that hyperlinks to other usmb threads are given based on the words in your posts?

MIGHT NOT BE US.. All OSystems are key-logging and fumbling with what you type. EVEN if you're typing into an edit box on USMB.. Had to spend a couple hours suspending Bill's Gate's privilege to key-log EVERYTHING I type EVERYWHERE.. STILL not sure they aren't doing it.. But I'm not getting their "type-checking" and suggestions anymore while I type..

Last edited:
OK, I thought I was suffering from browser cache hell when the Delete Drafts icon disappeared. I'll take it to the more appropriate venue.
I thought I was having a Netscape flashback. :)

That's the biggest change I've seen.. They expanded the post editor and the edit tools now dont fit. And as usual -- the IMPORTANT stuff is not showing until you hit the skanky "more" button.. I HATE "more" buttons.. Think I'll just blame USMB...

A PARAGRAPH button??? Who do they think types here? HS grads or something??

YIKES !!!! TWO freaking "more" buttons.. Damn -- this means WAR !!!!!

:stir::eek-52::stir:

You can't cut out the quote pyramids.
Oh, noes. It takes ten minutes of a my life to get out of longline bandit world. Then all of a sudden the mushroom cloud of relevant posts as words disappear leaving the frustrated nerd into a bottomless sea of new posts that do not inform you whether you are going to polite world, politics, or the Flame zone.

Ironically, while I see there were extensive changes made, some of them no doubt good or fixed known problems,

1. It would have been nice to know this was coming, what it entailed and WHEN.
  2. The revised software fixed none of the BIG problems, such as the SPELL CHECKER never working right or the fact that still, if you look at your screen right now, can you tell what thread you are on, what section or zone you are in? Didn't think so.
So spellchecker is changing my collegiate dictionary in use for a century into baby food word book? :lmao:
The revised software fixed none of the BIG problems, such as the SPELL CHECKER never working right or the fact that still, if you look at your screen right now, can you tell what thread you are on, what section or zone you are in? Didn't think so.
I use the Grammar Spell Checker app. So, even if isn't featured on here before. I already had it. The only thing is, the darn spell checker has a mind of its own at times. Lol
A mind of it's own? It takes astute language usage into submoron hell. It makes specific word usage that wins arguments to kindergrades confusion Hades.

I just reformed two unseen edits in two above sentences. And only because I now paranoidally reread everything I just wrote. And I didn't type an error. I typed what I meant to say.

OK, I thought I was suffering from browser cache hell when the Delete Drafts icon disappeared. I'll take it to the more appropriate venue.
I thought I was having a Netscape flashback. :)

That's the biggest change I've seen.. They expanded the post editor and the edit tools now dont fit. And as usual -- the IMPORTANT stuff is not showing until you hit the skanky "more" button.. I HATE "more" buttons.. Think I'll just blame USMB...

A PARAGRAPH button??? Who do they think types here? HS grads or something??

YIKES !!!! TWO freaking "more" buttons.. Damn -- this means WAR !!!!!

:stir::eek-52::stir:
Pass the ammunition--I done used all of mine up!!!

Ironically, while I see there were extensive changes made, some of them no doubt good or fixed known problems,

1. It would have been nice to know this was coming, what it entailed and WHEN.
  2. The revised software fixed none of the BIG problems, such as the SPELL CHECKER never working right or the fact that still, if you look at your screen right now, can you tell what thread you are on, what section or zone you are in? Didn't think so.
So spellchecker is changing my collegiate dictionary in use for a century into baby food word book? :lmao:
The revised software fixed none of the BIG problems, such as the SPELL CHECKER never working right or the fact that still, if you look at your screen right now, can you tell what thread you are on, what section or zone you are in? Didn't think so.
I use the Grammar Spell Checker app. So, even if isn't featured on here before. I already had it. The only thing is, the darn spell checker has a mind of its own at times. Lol
A mind of it's own? It takes astute language usage into submoron hell. It makes specific word usage that wins arguments to kindergrades confusion Hades.

I just reformed two unseen edits in two above sentences. And only because I now paranoidally reread everything I just wrote. And I didn't type an error. I typed what I meant to say.
I was once on a site that had a robot that would not recognize "No." as a complete sentence.

I learned to get around it by coming to USMB and borrowing the emoji....
:no_text11:

There is nothing to see there.
Mine shows:

this-new-feature-of-usmb-is-great-is-this-already-being-discussed....
Sorry but the link you provided brought on a self-inflicted no show on my monitor. :(
My bad. I tried to take a screen shot, but the window would not go into the address bar. Here is the link that appears in my address bar right now. Notice that it includes the name of the thread...which is what we were discussing.

Forum List

Back