This man defends men who rape children

Don t go after reformed pedophiles Australian rabbi tells gov t tribunal - Diaspora - Jerusalem Post

Added to his history of helping kidfie fidlers get away with rape, he now wants to let them off without so much as a slap on the wrist.

I believe he should face prison for his cover up.

Reason I never identified or agreed with Talmudic branches of Judaism is they gave themselves (rabbis) total power and authority only God should have possessed. If God doesn't actually exist, as I now believe, then it makes sense people need that absolute authority or nothing'd ever get done waiting for a non-existant deity to do it. But as a absolute power corrupts idea it seemed like abuse of power waiting to happen if what some rabbi centuries later says is to be regarded as coming directly from God. Unfortunately, this is how most religions work, and when you give Man power and authority equal to God you're gonna get abuses of that power as here.

Don t go after reformed pedophiles Australian rabbi tells gov t tribunal - Diaspora - Jerusalem Post

Added to his history of helping kidfie fidlers get away with rape, he now wants to let them off without so much as a slap on the wrist.

Says a poster who thinks that a war lord who had sex with an 8 year old was the world's most perfect being ever........

Morons tend to deflect from things they don't want seen by posting hate shit about others.
This news is about a man who assisted kiddie fiddlers, and now excuses them.
His religion is nothing to do with it, but it says something very sad about extremists when they excuse his crimes because of his religion.

Says a poster who thinks that a war lord who had sex with an 8 year old was the world's most perfect being ever........

Morons tend to deflect from things they don't want seen by posting hate shit about others.
This news is about a man who assisted kiddie fiddlers, and now excuses them.
His religion is nothing to do with it, but it says something very sad about extremists when they excuse his crimes because of his religion.
Mohammad married and had sex with a 9 year old, that is exactly what this thread is about. Someone defending someone else that has sex with children.

See, they have to defect, rather than condemn.
Mary (The Jesus one) was preggers at 12 years of age - historical events hardly follow modern standards.
Norms of 1,600 to 2,000 years ago aren't some filthy bastard of today, but the idiots try to muddy the waters with it.

Forum List

Back