This lady from a dating site asked "what makes me happy" on the phone and

i told her listening to jazz, fall season, and spending time with family

The next day I bought some JELLO from the supermarket which was cherry flavor with pineapple inside. I text her a pic of the jello on 11/10 and said "this is what really makes me happy"

Haven't heard from her since that day. Was she really turned off by that???
:lol:

In dating code, saying that you like red jello means that you want to eat her pussy while she's menstruating.

Are you a vampire?

The next day I bought some JELLO from the supermarket which was cherry flavor with pineapple inside. I text her a pic of the jello on 11/10 and said "this is what really makes me happy"

:popcorn:

Shoulda told her "When I'm with a girl and she tells me "When you get ready, I want your to stick it down my

throat.""

Damn, did she ruin me? :(

Last edited:

In dating code, saying that you like red jello means that you want to eat her pussy while she's menstruating.

Are you a vampire?

No just a tall black guy who likes jello

Are you a vampire?

I can't take it... I have to ask

Dude... Are you getting laid out there or not?.... I give you an 'A' for effort regardless

-Geaux

Are you a vampire?

Dude... Are you getting laid out there or not?.... I give you an 'A' for effort regardless

-Geaux

I have not since I am recovering being in the hospital. I can do other stuff like eating ice cream off a lady's ass cheeks

Are you a vampire?

-Geaux

I have not since I am recovering being in the hospital. I can do other stuff like eating ice cream off a lady's ass cheeks
in the hospital?....did she eat the jello off your ass cheek and get carried away?....

Are you a vampire?

-Geaux

in the hospital?....did she eat the jello off your ass cheek and get carried away?....

Since I have come home from hospital, I don't have the energy yet to have sex. I can do extended foreplay like her sitting on my face or me sucking cupcake icing off her titties

Are you a vampire?

-Geaux

Since I have come home from hospital, I don't have the energy yet to have sex. I can do extended foreplay like her sitting on my face or me sucking cupcake icing off her titties
No offense.... but I thought black guys did not particularly like 'going down'... eating the snatch...... hair pie etc..

Glad to see you enjoying the finer taste of life

Carry on

-Geaux

-Geaux

No offense.... but I thought black guys did not particularly like 'going down'... eating the snatch...... hair pie etc..

Carry on

-Geaux

why did u think that?

-Geaux

Carry on

-Geaux

why did u think that?
I guess I'm just old...

-Geaux

Carry on

-Geaux

why did u think that?
I guess I'm just old...

-Geaux

Or from a different area..it's largely like that here, too.

What makes you happy is ALWAYS....HER. You are such a loser.

we had just met

So.

Usually on the dating sites, there are many more men than women. It may be that she moved on to another guy she was more interested in.

He failed the test question, "what makes you happy." Women are looking for emotionally healthy men.

So an example of how I could have answered is what?

Talking with you.

Maybe I should have said......."Having the tip of my dick licked"

Usually on the dating sites, there are many more men than women. It may be that she moved on to another guy she was more interested in.

He failed the test question, "what makes you happy." Women are looking for emotionally healthy men.

So an example of how I could have answered is what?

Talking with you.

Practicing your tRump misogyny?

You should have just said doggy style, man. Better chance you would have heard back from her by now.

Forum List

Back