This is why you don’t elect Democrats

The law - AS IT IS WRITTEN - applies equally to everyone under it’s jurisdiction. The thing is, you want the law written differently. But that’s your problem. Doesn’t change the fact that it is upheld AS WRITTEN, equally.
No, it isn't.
Give a single example of where it isn’t. Can’t? That’s because you “appeal to ignorance” with a “well regulated fallacy” (or something).
I don't mind dumbing it down for the Right Wing.

Equal protection of this law for UC can solve simple poverty on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States:

CA Labor Code: An employment, having no specified term, may be terminated at the will of either party on notice to the other.  Employment for a specified term means an employment for a period greater than one month.

Watching this (name deleted) dimwit attempt to sound “smart” by using words and phrases that he doesn’t understand is hilarious. WTF is a “well regulated question”? :lmao:

Dear Friend, he continues to post because you continue to respond. When will you stop feeding his ego and ignore him? Life is too short.

Obama's fools.jpg

This wouldn’t be an issue if Mitt Romney had been elected president. He accurately assessed that Russia was “the greatest geopolitical threat to the U.S.”. Barack Insane Obama - with unlimited access to national security briefings - mocked him.

This is a prime example why you don’t electe an amateur to the White House. Obama couldn’t see the forest for the trees and thought he could “kumbaya” the world into submission. Now Russia is more powerful and more emboldened.

Russia's Use of Nerve Agent Calls for Unified Western Response

This happened when DONALD TRUMP was in the White House, and he did NOTHING in response. NOTHING. Trump hasn't responded to anything Putin has done in the White House. He told the American people he was issuing sanctions, but never implemented them.

Putin's Puppy can't even speak out against the Russians.

Give a single example of where it isn’t. Can’t? That’s because you “appeal to ignorance” with a “well regulated fallacy” (or something).

Equal protection of this law for UC can solve simple poverty on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States:

CA Labor Code: An employment, having no specified term, may be terminated at the will of either party on notice to the other.  Employment for a specified term means an employment for a period greater than one month.
That's not example. Give an example where a court did not uphold that. You can't? Well that's because you're wrong (as always).

This happened when DONALD TRUMP was in the White House, and he did NOTHING in response.
What was he supposed to do? It wasn't an American.

First you imbeciles claim that Donald Trump is a "warmonger" who will get us into WWIII if elected, and when he makes global peace, you assholes call for war and claim he's "Putin's Puppet".

You literally just admitted that your partisan hack. The left claims to desire peace, but when a Republican delivers it, you bitch and scream for war.

Watching this (name deleted) dimwit attempt to sound “smart” by using words and phrases that he doesn’t understand is hilarious. WTF is a “well regulated question”? :lmao:

Dear Friend, he continues to post because you continue to respond. When will you stop feeding his ego and ignore him? Life is too short.
You're right. You're right. I know he's trolling. I think I'm going to place him on ignore.

You're right. You're right. I know he's trolling. I think I'm going to place him on ignore.

You are far too smart and common sense to waste time on Leftist trolls.

"Go from the presence of a foolish man." - This is the wisdom from the Holy Bible, in addition to much, much more, such as:

"Test all things; hold fast that which is true." - Does this not describe the so-called *scientific method*, regaled by all Leftists ! ! !

However knowledge alone is NOT wisdom. Take the Unabomber please. Or the typical college professor/Leftist. Terrorist Bill Ayers, University of Illinois.

That's not example. Give an example where a court did not uphold that. You can't? Well that's because you're wrong (as always).
lol. You simply appeal to ignorance. You have no "gospel Truth" that requires morals.

You are far too smart and common sense to waste time on Leftist trolls.

"Go from the presence of a foolish man." - This is the wisdom from the Holy Bible, in addition to much, much more, such as:

"Test all things; hold fast that which is true." - Does this not describe the so-called *scientific method*, regaled by all Leftists ! ! !

However knowledge alone is NOT wisdom. Take the Unabomber please. Or the typical college professor/Leftist. Terrorist Bill Ayers, University of Illinois.
Job 34:30 applies to right wingers and their right wing fantasy.

Forum List

Back