This is why you don’t elect Democrats

This is why you don’t elect Democrats. Another senseless death at the hands of people who shouldn’t even be here (and wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for the power-hungry Democrats).

Meet the Immigrant Who Was Killed By a 'Dreamer' and Friends
And dipshit Republicans still want to be "bi-partisan" with these "people"...
They don’t “want” to be - they have to be. They have no choice. If Dumbocrats are elected to a chamber, you have to work with them.

I don’t want to work with Dumbocrats at my job - but I have no choice.

Hillary would have started a nuclear war with Russia -- unless they donated $1 billion to her Foundation

Only a shit-hole like California would allow people to riot but would stop a man from building a playhouse for his daughter.
“Six months ongoing, I don’t know why the city is fighting it so hard,” Adomeit said. “I just want what’s safe and best for my daughter. I just want my daughter to have a safe place to play.”
I can tell you why, Mr. Adomeit. Because progressives are power-hungry totalitarians who want to exert control over others. Our forefathers are rolling over in their graves at the realization that all of their sacrifices have been so squandered - a man can’t even build a littlest playhouse for his own daughter on his own property.

California man fined, banned from building his daughter a playhouse on land he owns

This wouldn’t be an issue if Mitt Romney had been elected president. He accurately assessed that Russia was “the greatest geopolitical threat to the U.S.”. Barack Insane Obama - with unlimited access to national security briefings - mocked him.

This is a prime example why you don’t electe an amateur to the White House. Obama couldn’t see the forest for the trees and thought he could “kumbaya” the world into submission. Now Russia is more powerful and more emboldened.

Russia's Use of Nerve Agent Calls for Unified Western Response
trump_putin_best_friend.jpg

Nothing lowers the bar like the failed left-wing ideology.
The scores are a particular indictment of Obama-era education policies, including historically high levels of spending, the addition of new programs, numerous federal directives, and perhaps most consequentially, Common Core.
The more money progressives have thrown at education and the more they have tried to control it, the worse the results have gotten.

Nation's 'Report Card' Shows Federal Intervention Has Not Helped Students

We don’t have a revenue problem...we never did. We have a spending problem. A serious spending problem.
This is not a revenue problem—the government actually is projected to take in $22 billion more in 2018 than it did in 2017.
This is the problem with greedy, entitled progressivism. It is unsustainable.

New CBO Report Shows Spending on Abysmal Path
nothing like right wingers spending the (other) Peoples' tax monies, and blaming the left.

nothing like right wingers spending the (other) Peoples' tax monies, and blaming the left.
Barack Insane Obama is personally responsible for 50% of the entire U.S. debt. He was the furthest thing from “right-wing” imaginable. :laugh:

You are severely suffering from TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome)

Why is Cory Booker asking the nominee for Director of the C.I.A. about homosexuality and gay marriage?
“Do you believe that gay sex is a perversion?”

Believe it or not, that question was posed—repeatedly—in a Thursday Senate confirmation hearing to Mike Pompeo, the CIA director now nominated to be secretary of state. The graphic question was put to him by Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J.

He also wanted to know exactly what Pompeo thought about same-sex marriage.
This is a prime example of why you don’t elect Democrats to public office. They have absolutely no awareness of the situation in front of them. They cannot get their mind off of sexual deviance - even when they should be focused on matters of national security and qualifications for leadership.

Cory Booker's Inquisition Into Marriage Views Is About Keeping You Silent

Barack Insane Obama is personally responsible for 50% of the entire U.S. debt. He was the furthest thing from “right-wing” imaginable. :laugh:

You are severely suffering from TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome)
the rich had to get bailed out, like usual.

Why is Cory Booker asking the nominee for Director of the C.I.A. about homosexuality and gay marriage?
“Do you believe that gay sex is a perversion?”

Believe it or not, that question was posed—repeatedly—in a Thursday Senate confirmation hearing to Mike Pompeo, the CIA director now nominated to be secretary of state. The graphic question was put to him by Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J.

He also wanted to know exactly what Pompeo thought about same-sex marriage.
This is a prime example of why you don’t elect Democrats to public office. They have absolutely no awareness of the situation in front of them. They cannot get their mind off of sexual deviance - even when they should be focused on matters of national security and qualifications for leadership.

Cory Booker's Inquisition Into Marriage Views Is About Keeping You Silent
We have a First Amendment.

Forum List

Back