This is why I hate this retarded mutherfucker and can;t wait until he is out of office

Well, at least we can take comfort in knowing that the Constitution does grant to the Executive Branch the power to dictate who you rent your apartment to, right?

Right???

So the Obama Administration just wants to decrease the quality of life for everyone and have mutherfuckers with evictions and criminal backgrounds to live around people doing the right thing?

Obama Admin: Landlord Must Rent to You, Despite Your Only Criminal Record

Only a retard would get that out of you cant turn down a rental application just because someone has a criminal record.

I didn't know one way or another. I don't hang with, or know any criminals.

So the Obama Administration just wants to decrease the quality of life for everyone and have mutherfuckers with evictions and criminal backgrounds to live around people doing the right thing?

Only a retard would get that out of you cant turn down a rental application just because someone has a criminal record.

I have hung out with and been educated by criminals but what did that have to do with the point?

I have hung out with and been educated by criminals but what did that have to do with the point?

Educated by criminals? About the prison life?

It only had to do with my point. Not the OP.

What point? i was replying to the OP.

Educated by criminals? About the prison life?
Survival. Street intelligence.

That I didn't know one way or the other because I do not know any criminals. No biggie.

Well there's certainly no other country on the planet that affords one more opportunity to hang with a felon.

So apparently some of you would prefer convicted felons who have served their time to be living on the street. Yay, America!

That I didn't know one way or the other because I do not know any criminals. No biggie.
I bet you know some criminals. They may not have shared that information with you.

I bet you know some criminals. They may not have shared that information with you.

That could be true.

Why do I not find that surprising?

It certainly helps to explain a lot of the positions that you express on this forum.

Be known by the company that you choose to keep.
I'm not really concerned with what you find surprising. I learned a lot of valuable information from these guys. One was how to avoid prison. Another was to get educated so i wouldnt have to be a criminal myself.

Easy for you to say as your hood's full of 'em.

Forum List

Back