This is what the left have created with their social justice policies

• Banned
Hood rats
This insanity has to be stopped but how is the question.
In these leftists shitholes you can't carry a weapon and the police are useless to prevent this type of crime.
I just don't see how this ends and I hope to God it doesn't spread out of their locations into civilized areas.

Could have been capped. Let these woke retail stores bask in their fucking broken glass cases.

What an edumacaton in civics we have
I read a report of skyrocketing crime outside of sporting events ...serves the leagues right for backing BLM and defunding the police....

In that shithole San Francisco they are leaving cars unlocked and open to avoid having their windows smashed in by robbers.
Car-break-ins-are-so-rampant-in-San-Francisco-that-residents.png

I read a report of skyrocketing crime outside of sporting events ...serves the leagues right for backing BLM and defunding the police....
Never in my fucking life could I imagine half of my country is Mad Max beyond Thunderdome

Thank God I don't live near a shit hole. All those poor conservs having to live with this. A mortal sin

This insanity has to be stopped but how is the question.
In these leftists shitholes you can't carry a weapon and the police are useless to prevent this type of crime.
I just don't see how this ends and I hope to God it doesn't spread out of their locations into civilized areas.
It already has.

Never in my fucking life could I imagine half of my country is Mad Max beyond Thunderdome

Thank God I don't live near a shit hole. All those poor conservs having to live with this. A mortal sin

Difference is leftists don't know how to build anything useful.

It already has.

I want to see it move into the rich and affluent neighborhoods inhabited by white lefties, see them have their homes invaded and their possessions taken while they stand there helplessly and watch it happen. According to their preaching, they should be giving all of their possessions away to these animals and inviting them into their homes, it's the equitable thing to do. Not sure what they're waiting for? :dunno:

I want to see it move into the rich and affluent neighborhoods inhabited by white lefties, see them have their homes invaded and their possessions taken while they stand there helplessly and watch it happen. According to their preaching, they should be giving all of their possessions away to these animals and inviting them into their homes, it's the equitable thing to do. Not sure what they're waiting for? :dunno:
The rich LeftTards have police and alarm systems.

Forum List

Back