This Is What The Bible Was Referring To

He's got 25% Hispanic approval....................Usually Democraps have 60%...lol

Most Hispanics are Catholic and God loving......................The 25% are illegals who got here for yrs

And people still think that he legitimately won the election.

Have you lost your marbles?

Yes, but it doesn't have anything to do with this topic.

You sure can tell when somebody is triggered when they spam a thread with endless memes.

What else can they do? All they can do is attack when a point has been made that is the truth even though they don't like it.

I really don't think an egomaniacal ass of a man is quite what Jesus had in mind.

I do prefer an egomaniacal ass of a man who does some good things for his country over a pedophile seeking to destroy it, though.

True, but I was comparing the two of them because a lot of people don't think that politics has anything to do with religion, but I don't think that's true since I couldn't help but notice the similarities between Trump and Jesus. Another example is when they chose to let another prisoner go free instead of Jesus. (I can't spell his last name, but I'm sure most of you if not all of you know who I'm talking about. It all had to do with personal feelings, not who was the better role model.

Should I report Moonie for religious trolling?

It's up to you, but I have him on ignore anyways.

And He was crucified just like Jesus.

No, not just like Jesus as Trump didn't die on a cross and didn't die period.

Like Jesus gives a rat's ass about who the president is

I think He very much cares about our leaders and whether or not our country is being led properly.

When it talks about calling good evil and evil good. Both Jesus and Trump are hated because they don't sugarcoat things and they always tell it like it is. Yet, I've never heard Biden speak one ounce of truth unless he goes off script but the democrats love him. I see exactly what's happening, but I don't understand it one bit. People would really rather have a leader lie to them then trust them? You know what actually I think I do understand what's going on after all, as the first four letters of democrat are the same first four letters in demon.

and people get made when you accuse them of worshiping Trump. Here one is comparing Trump to Jesus.

And that some how makes a difference. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I think you are in for a rude surprise at judgement day

Key words here are you think. (Because you really don't have any brains at all if you can't see the difference.)

Key words here are you think. (Because you really don't have any brains at all if you can't see the difference.)

The difference is irrelevant. To compare someone to Jesus is to give them the same standing. But you have already said Trump was the most honest man God ever created, and Jesus was a man for a while so we know how you view Trump...above Jesus

The difference is irrelevant. To compare someone to Jesus is to give them the same standing. But you have already said Trump was the most honest man God ever created, and Jesus was a man for a while so we know how you view Trump...above Jesus

So by your logic I cannot compare somebody who loves their neighbor to Jesus. Shows what you know. AKA Nothing! At least about this particular topic.

So by your logic I cannot compare somebody who loves their neighbor to Jesus. Shows what you know. AKA Nothing! At least about this particular topic.

Why would you compare anyone to Jesus, they will all be found lacking. That you cannot see this is sort of scary.

Why would you compare anyone to Jesus, they will all be found lacking. That you cannot see this is sort of scary.

Because it's having Christian qualities as Jesus is supposed to be our example of how to live our lives.

I think He very much cares about our leaders and whether or not our country is being led properly.
You think?
"Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing." Isaiah 40:15

In other words, Jesus doesn't give a hoot about earthly politics.

" Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.
His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish." Psalms 146:3.4

Remember:
"Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence." John 18:36

Furthermore:
" And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness." 1John 5:19

Remember this?
"Again, the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. “All this I will give You,” he said, “if You will fall down and worship me.”
“Away from Me, Satan!” Jesus declared. “For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve Him only.’”" Matthew 4:8-10
Notice Jesus never disputed that those Kingdoms did indeed belong to Satan, and were under his control. And there is a direct line of causes and effects from those kingdoms then to the kingdoms of today.

The point of all this?
"And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever." Daniel 2:44

When it talks about calling good evil and evil good. Both Jesus and Trump are hated because they don't sugarcoat things and they always tell it like it is. Yet, I've never heard Biden speak one ounce of truth unless he goes off script but the democrats love him. I see exactly what's happening, but I don't understand it one bit. People would really rather have a leader lie to them then trust them? You know what actually I think I do understand what's going on after all, as the first four letters of democrat are the same first four letters in demon.

There is strength and security in numbers, April, it affords the individual anonymity, so they adopt one person speaking for all of them, and the Left live for and off of that mentality of group think, which they tell themselves is validated by their numbers! So the weaker and broader the base the more they justify its existence as valid, whereas conservatives think for themselves and tend to be more independent, so not only do they have a wider stance on opinions, this also sets them at a decided disadvantage because it makes it much harder for conservatives to all organize under one banner against the highly organized and proactive Left.

This is what made DJT so special-- he captured the hearts and souls of conservative, traditionalist America and unified us under one voice, one message.

There is strength and security in numbers, April, it affords the individual anonymity, so they adopt one person speaking for all of them,

Like Biden? That's just as stupid as he is. Actually scratch that, he's not stupid he just has a mental condition,.. the ones treating him like he's the actual president are the stupid ones.

Like Biden? That's just as stupid as he is. Actually scratch that, he's not stupid he just has a mental condition,..

Not Joe. He's an idiot. No, I was speaking for whomever directs and calls all the shots for the Left. Nancy? No, higher up. Soros maybe? Perhaps. Someone in the Bilderbergers.

Global dreams.

Forum List

Back