This Is What The Bible Was Referring To

I love when you get triggered...lol

People seem to think that just because I'm comparing somebody to Jesus, that I treat them as if they are Jesus and worship them. Shouldn't we all be acting more like Jesus? I mean, we're not perfect like Him, but isn't the whole entire point of Christianity is to try and follow His example?

When it talks about calling good evil and evil good. Both Jesus and Trump are hated because they don't sugarcoat things and they always tell it like it is. Yet, I've never heard Biden speak one ounce of truth unless he goes off script but the democrats love him. I see exactly what's happening, but I don't understand it one bit. People would really rather have a leader lie to them then trust them? You know what actually I think I do understand what's going on after all, as the first four letters of democrat are the same first four letters in demon.
Have you lost your marbles?

People seem to think that just because I'm comparing somebody to Jesus, that I treat them as if they are Jesus and worship them. Shouldn't we all be acting more like Jesus? I mean, we're not perfect like Him, but isn't the whole entire point of Christianity is to try and follow His example?
I really don't think an egomaniacal ass of a man is quite what Jesus had in mind.

I do prefer an egomaniacal ass of a man who does some good things for his country over a pedophile seeking to destroy it, though.

People who don't have some type of faith are usually miserable saps

Should I report Moonie for religious trolling?

I really don't think an egomaniacal ass of a man is quite what Jesus had in mind.

I do prefer an egomaniacal ass of a man who does some good things for his country over a pedophile seeking to destroy it, though.
He said fuck you to Fake News on Day uno. That was his problem.

People don't like that when they attack you with bullshit daily

j603g8glsr941.png

Forum List

Back