This is What King Actually Said

I showed you the definition of your behavior. That is detailed.

No, you didn't. Yiu did your usual cut and paste bullshit.

I want you to use your own words to tell me, with specifics, what makes me a racist.

No, I am not a racist. To people lie you a black person is a racist for speaking the truth about the racism whites continue practicing. I know the truth, that's why you are fighting me. You can't face the truth. My soul is fine. My mind is excellent. I am not the one who needs help anfd pointing out racism is not hate.

You see, you're an idiot. You appear to believe that when I call you out for racism, it means I am calling all whites racist. And see the problem you have is that you never address white racists. So apparently you agree with that. Therefore, you are a racist. You employ the same tactic every other racist does. The whites who aren't racist here don't have the problems those like you have.
You also don’t speak the truth. You’re dishonest and delusional. I believe that goes back to your racism. You also remain a dolt.

You would look really stupid if King was here.

No he wouldn't . He would support what I say and do. The King you have made up using one sentence is not Dr. King. Now just stop trying to make King into a far right laissez faire practicing white racist. King spoke about CRT before it became a theory son. Right here:

“At the very same time that America refused to give the Negro any land, through an act of Congress, our government was giving away millions of acres of land in the West and the mid-West, which meant that it was willing to undergird its white peasants from Europe with an economic floor.

“But not only did they give the land, they built land grant colleges with government money to teach them how to farm. Not only that, they provided county agents to further their expertise in farming. Not only that, they provided low interest rates in order that they could mechanize their farms. Not only that, today many of these people are receiving millions of dollars in federal subsidies not to farm.

“And they are the very people telling the black man that he ought to lift himself by his own bootstraps. And this is what we are faced with. Now this is the reality. Now when we come to Washington, in this campaign, we are coming to get our check.”

He spoke to CRT and reparations in this speech.

You don't even really know what CRT is.

Every thing you quoted is HISTORICAL and I largely agree to all of that except "lifting up by their own bootstraps".. That's not a RACIAL expectation. That's the expectation for EVERYONE in our society ultimately. Not to say that you cannot work to EQUAL opportunity or ignore the financial differences, but in terms of PERSONAL MOTIVATION that motivation is required for advancing people and destroying poverty or living on the edge.

You're quite entertaining when you say that King would have agreed with EVERYTHING you say. It''s a hoot. I think we ALL agree to the historical context, but REAL LEADERS and INSPIRATIONS like King dont have enough time in their lives to live in the past. They WANT ACTION for today and for the NEXT generation. Which is what I WISH for to put Equality on warp speed.

“But not only did they give the land, they built land grant colleges with government money to teach them how to farm. Not only that, they provided county agents to further their expertise in farming. Not only that, they provided low interest rates in order that they could mechanize their farms. Not only that, today many of these people are receiving millions of dollars in federal subsidies not to farm.

Again, historically, those "land rushes" SHOULD have been open EQUALLY to everybody. There are no more opportunities for US land expansion in modern times.

There's no MODERN remedy for ancient wrongdoings.

If YA WANT -- we'll deed you all of Baltimore, Detroit, East LA, and Selma. Then we'll see if things get better. I'll not hold my breath since you've had titular control and political power dominance in these places for DECADES and things have gotten WORSE -- not better.

And you can't tell me, in detail, why I am racist. All you can do is post up cut and paste bullshit because you have ability to think for yourself.
Funny how you don't saay things like that to your fellow racists who cut and paste.

The fact that I found a description that proves your behavior is evidence that I have read what you posted, analyzed it and found the proper behavior pattern that matches you. So let me break it down for you since you're a dumb ass who cannot understanding words with more than one syllable:

“Laissez Faire Racism involves persistent negative stereotyping of African Americans,

You consistently express negative stereotyped opinions about black people

a tendency to blame blacks themselves for the black-white gap in socioeconomic standing,

You consistently ignore continuing white racism as a causal factor impacting blacks and have come to a simpletons conclusion whereby you blame blacks for "bad coices" or "not taking responsibility."

and resistance to meaningful policy efforts to ameliorate America's racist social conditions and institutions.”

You oppose any policy to rectify the damage caused by white racsm.

Yes, you ARE a racist. Every thread you start is about race. You regularly use derogatory language against whites.

YOU ARE A RACIST.
Starting threads about race isn't racism. I use language in response to language used on me. The black sellouts here get the same thing, so do the Asian sellouts. And since every thread I start is not about race, that alone kills your whining about me being one.

Too many white supremacists here have tried to make Martin Luther King into a mealy mouthed black consrvitive accomodationist who told blacks to just ignore white racism, stay quiet and it will go away.

There was no such Rev. Martin Luther King. This is what Martin Luther King stood for in his own words.

King was a race pimp---who like to fuck white women to boost his ego. He was a race pimp for money and found a niche pretending to be a nice guy. All show and mirrors, its true.

Funny how you don't saay things like that to your fellow racists who cut and paste.

The fact that I found a description that proves your behavior is evidence that I have read what you posted, analyzed it and found the proper behavior pattern that matches you. So let me break it down for you since you're a dumb ass who cannot understanding words with more than one syllable:

“Laissez Faire Racism involves persistent negative stereotyping of African Americans,

You consistently express negative stereotyped opinions about black people

a tendency to blame blacks themselves for the black-white gap in socioeconomic standing,

You consistently ignore continuing white racism as a causal factor impacting blacks and have come to a simpletons conclusion whereby you blame blacks for "bad coices" or "not taking responsibility."

and resistance to meaningful policy efforts to ameliorate America's racist social conditions and institutions.”

You oppose any policy to rectify the damage caused by white racsm.

Your cut and paste does nothing of the sort. You rely on other peoples work because you are too stupid to do your own.

I asked you very directly to state EXACTLY what makes me a racist. In YOUR own words.

And you failed. You have so cheapened the term that true racists can go about their evil deeds unhindered by good people because the good people IGNORE YOU NOW.

King was a race pimp---who like to fuck white women to boost his ego. He was a race pimp for money and found a niche pretending to be a nice guy. All show and mirrors, its true.

No, he wasn't. Sharpton, jackson, farrakhan, yeah, they are all race pimps.

King wasn't.

No. You are a racist without any shadow of a doubt. You make idiotic over generalizations about white people because they are white. You are a racist and a bigot.

Also, just to try to help educate you a little bit, I haven’t ever said that you accuse only whites of racism or that all whites are racist. But you don’t acknowledge you own racism. So you have lost any shred of credibility since you constantly spew your racist rants.

By contrast, you are utterly unable to point to anything I have ever said, written or done that demonstrates anything about your baseless accusation against me. Being a dopey racist is no way to go through life. Get with God, you dolt.
You are completely wrong. If I was everything you claim, no one white here would agree with me. But thats not the case. There are whites here who do agree with me and some go even further than I do. The only people I get what you are giving from are people who are racist.

You are completely wrong. If I was everything you claim, no one white here would agree with me. But thats not the case. There are whites here who do agree with me and some go even further than I do. The only people I get what you are giving from are people who are racist.

Using that infantile logic then no black should disagree with you either, yet they do. The vast majority do in fact. The only whites who agree with you are the marxists trying to get you to start a race war, and the people even dumber than you are who know no history at all.

Your cut and paste does nothing of the sort. You rely on other peoples work because you are too stupid to do your own.

I asked you very directly to state EXACTLY what makes me a racist. In YOUR own words.

And you failed. You have so cheapened the term that true racists can go about their evil deeds unhindered by good people because the good people IGNORE YOU NOW.
Actually it takes intelligence to do research. But I have shown you why I say you are a racist. I don't have to answer the way you tell me to. I showed you a definition of your behavior, those are words. They count. You are a racist.

I have not cheapened shit. You do everything described by laissez faire racism. Jim Crow racism is obsolete and that's what you think racism is.

Actually it takes intelligence to do research. But I have shown you why I say you are a racist. I don't have to answer the way you tell me to. I showed you a definition of your behavior, those are words. They count. You are a racist.

I have not cheapened shit. You do everything described by laissez faire racism. Jim Crow racism is obsolete and that's what you think racism is.

The problem, dude, is you don't understand most of it. Just because you found a black racist website that has collated all the bullshit you so love, under one roof, doesn't mean you did the research.

DURRRRR

Every thing you quoted is HISTORICAL and I largely agree to all of that except "lifting up by their own bootstraps".. That's not a RACIAL expectation. That's the expectation for EVERYONE in our society ultimately. Not to say that you cannot work to EQUAL opportunity or ignore the financial differences, but in terms of PERSONAL MOTIVATION that motivation is required for advancing people and destroying poverty or living on the edge.

You're quite entertaining when you say that King would have agreed with EVERYTHING you say. It''s a hoot. I think we ALL agree to the historical context, but REAL LEADERS and INSPIRATIONS like King dont have enough time in their lives to live in the past. They WANT ACTION for today and for the NEXT generation. Which is what I WISH for to put Equality on warp speed.
Lokk flacaltennn, you whites are always talking about the constitution and intent of the founders. That's the past. So drop that living in the past dodge of white responsibilit for fixing the damage caused that paat that you benefit from right no.

Whites never lifted themselves up by the bootstraps. That was Kings point and he provided examples of direct government economic assistance given to whites that blacks were denied. You know nothing about leadership. All you offer is denial and excuses. Because I am talking about today, changes for the future cannot be done without fixing damage done in the past.

The problem, dude, is you don't understand most of it. Just because you found a black racist website that has collated all the bullshit you so love, under one roof, doesn't mean you did the research.

DURRRRR
I understand every word. I don't use "black racist websites."

I am a smarter man than you are. I have indeed done the research.

You have not.

No, he wasn't. Sharpton, jackson, farrakhan, yeah, they are all race pimps.

King wasn't.
King was right with them and would have continued to be right with them if he hadn't been killed. I want King to be a hero, I really do. I have a historically important desk of his from SC.....it makes me money to keep the narrative alive, but atlas King was more like the others than any of the fairy tales told of him now.

I understand every word. I don't use "black racist websites."

I am a smarter man than you are. I have indeed done the research.

You have not.

Yeah, you do. All of your crt crap is all racist all of the time.

Self proclamations of intellect are the sign of an insecure, and delusional person.

Using that infantile logic then no black should disagree with you either, yet they do. The vast majority do in fact. The only whites who agree with you are the marxists trying to get you to start a race war, and the people even dumber than you are who know no history at all.
You are the one with the infantile logic. The 99 percent of the blacks here agree with me and the whites who do are neither marxist or want a race war. Those are the people who agree with you. The reality of this matter is that you're an idiot with no knowledge of history, law or public policy.

Yeah, you do. All of your crt crap is all racist all of the time.
You don't even know what CRT is. Because if you did, you'd understand that it is 100 percent correct.

You are the one with the infantile logic. The 99 percent of the blacks here agree with me and the whites who do are neither marxist or want a race war. Those are the people who agree with you. The reality of this matter is that you're an idiot with no knowledge of history, law or public policy.

So what. I'm talking about the normal productive blacks out there who think you and your racist pals here are loons.

Forum List

Back