This is what honest reporting commentary looks like

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Most progs. have never seen it before. Trump's Tweets, Russian collusion and speculation are better stories.

Here's what reporting commentary looks like. It's intellectually honest and valuable, and they haven't sold out to anyone.

Most progs. have never seen it before. Trump's Tweets, Russian collusion and speculation are better stories.

Here's what reporting commentary looks like. It's intellectually honest and valuable, and they haven't sold out to anyone.

Lolol now I'm going to start a thread called "this is what honest reporting commentary looks like" and post a Rachel Maddow clip :lmao:

Lolol now I'm going to start a thread called "this is what honest reporting commentary looks like" and post a Rachel Maddow clip :lmao:
You have to change the adjectives from "honest" to "puerile" and "condescending".
^posted that in defense of Tucker fucking Carlson :lmao:
Pffft....I'd actually give Madcow a listen from time to time were she(?) not such a smug and overbearing asshat.....As wrong as Tucker can be on occasion, he's not a smarmy asshole about it.

I saw that last night I think it was at midnight when it came back on..I was shocked and amazed at what he said but I am proud to hear him talk about it. He is 90% of the way there.

You have to change the adjectives from "honest" to "puerile" and "condescending".
^posted that in defense of Tucker fucking Carlson :lmao:
Pffft....I'd actually give Madcow a listen from time to time were she(?) not such a smug and overbearing asshat.....As wrong as Tucker can be on occasion, he's not a smarmy asshole about it.
Tucker built his entire career on being a smarmy asshole. You only feel it's fine because you agree with him.

Carlson is an asshat who debates college students, and claims victory. You're almost 50, Tucker. Maybe debate somebody within 20 years of your age range.

I watched his opening statement, and I think the part about families is dead on. Outstanding commentary.

Even though I think he's right, that politicians needs unresolved problems to keep their anxious base faithful,* I don't think the disintegration of families can be solved simply by being willing to solve it. It's a very tough nut.

*And this is one reason Trump is terrifying to orthodox pols, including Republicans. He sees problems as projects, and gets it done so far as possible. But look what happens: he got the economy off its back, produced astounding jobs numbers especially for minorities, etc. and etc, but then as November came people stopped being concerned about the economy. That problem had been solved, and no longer ranked among their concerns. Democrats, on the other hand, latched on unresolved issues such as free stuff, and did better.

Tucker. Haven't seen Fox in over a year now. Too bad. He was the only good thing left there. Much like O'Reilly but without the pomposity and temper, and pussified just enough to get along with the big-titted bubble heads there now because he is forever apologizing even when he didn't do anything.

A better title would be " This is what a really smart Lesbian Trump hater looks like".

Lol good god. Before I even opened the link I knew it was going to be the cable garbage known as Fox News.

Just because Fox sucks republican dick on a daily basis does not mean they are at all honest. You know that right?

I voted for Mitt back in '12 even though I didn't like how he made his money. I watched the first 2½ minutes of the commentary but stopped when Carlson began rehashing Mitt's involvement with Bain Capital. Expected a hit piece on Mitt for voicing negative opinion on Trump was forthcoming.

Last edited:

Lol, you posted a faux news clip and said "honest"!

That's some funny shit man.

Please do......Enter it here or provide a link.

Forum List

Back