This is the thing about black people......

They are the same as all other races of people so everyone should just get over the race thing already and act like its the 21st century.

EDIT: For those that are unable to read into what I mean...im talking about emotionally, intellectually, and spiritually....not physically.

Agreed.

They are the same as all other races of people so everyone should just get over the race thing already and act like its the 21st century.

EDIT: For those that are unable to read into what I mean...im talking about emotionally, intellectually, and spiritually....not physically.

Agreed.

For a min there I thought the entire forum may be racist (calm the fuck down i'm kidding people)...Thank Allah for Xotoxi, whew.

Last edited:

And you think black people are different physically, why? (Psst....be careful, your racism is about to show.)

yeah...get over the penis envy thing people. :lol:

Agreed.

For a min there I thought the entire forum may be racist (calm the fuck down i'm kidding people)...Thank Allah for Xotoxi, whew.

Xotoxi u Akbar!!!

Last edited:

And you think black people are different physically, why? (Psst....be careful, your racism is about to show.)

Looks like them there sheets are commin' up off them boys, huh?:lol:

Peter Griffin said it best:

"The deep south? Isn't that where the black guys are lazy and the white guys are just as lazy but they're mad at the black guys for being so lazy?"

Last edited:

I hope you were just trying to be silly but in case you were actually serious (i hope not but i've learned not to assume) the pigmentation of the skin is darker hence the descriptor "black".

Last edited:

I hope you were just trying to be silly but in case you were actually serious (i hope not but i've learned not to assume) the pigmentation of the skin is darker hence the descriptor "black".

Yes there are other differences as well. I'll say this on the phone for the most part I can tell a black person from a white person by voice. Not by dialect, but there is a certain tone which most people of color possess in their voice that's not found in others. There's a couple of other differences but they're minor in the scheme of things and have to do with environment more then anything else.

I just wish we all americans felt like me and didn't consider race, other than we are all part of the human race.

I wish all Americans would feel like that too. Life's alot more fun and vibrant and quite frankly pleasant to live when you celebrate other cultures and learn to live with people of other races and see people as individuals and not by racial identity. It makes you a well rounded person, improves your character, makes you a better person to be around.

I'd hate to be around one group/race/ethnicity of people ALL the time. It seriously narrows your life experiences. It's a sad life to live.

Thank God there are people on this board who realize that race is nothing but a concept that someone came up with to divide one people from another. If you believe in God and practice his teachings then you will NOT HATE anyone who is different from you. Any questions?

Last edited:
Thank God there are people on this board who realize that race is nothing but a concept that someone came up with to divide one people from another. If you believe in God and practice his teachings then you will NOT HATE anyone who is different from you. Any questions?

Race is more than a concept. Racial differences are significant. White people are very different from black people. Different attitudes, different lifstyles.

Race is what makes us different, it is what makes us unique.!!
I prefer being black.

Race is more than a concept. Racial differences are significant. White people are very different from black people. Different attitudes, different lifstyles.

I prefer being black.

Like you had a choice!

I prefer being black.

You are so right...White and Black people are very different. But what if you have White blood in your veins and you are Black, should you ignore that? How should you deal with it?

If they were the same they'd be indistinguishable from other races and hence there would be no "race" to begin with.

Therefore you must be wrong.

I was surprised to find that many jokes were told in Indiana with the Blacks always referred to in the punchline with the "N" word. Where i grew up in Northern Minnesota, those punch lines incorporated Finlanders. When I moved to Minneapolis, it was Pollacks.

Kris Kristoferson wrote:

"Everyone needs someone
To look down on.
Some to feel better than at any time you please.
Someone doin' something dirty decent folks can frown on.
If you ain't got no one else, then help yourself to me."

My best friend from 2nd grade through high School was of Finnish heritage. For the first year that I knew him, I was confused because he didn't seem to be any more stupid than I.

All people are different physically. Regardless of race, conjure an image of a short, portly, slouching and out of shape person of either gendre and put that image next to one of superbly conditioned beauty and grace.

In my humble opinion, people of mixed racial background are generally more beautiful.

I see some people in proximity to each other and question difference not in terms of race but in terms of species. We homo sapiens are a group of amazing diversity.

Forum List

Back