This is the part of dating that makes me sad

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
met this woman off dating site and she its so easy to talk to, she laughs at all my jokes. she is pleasant and classy, great sense of humor, well spoken, but

I dont feel the SEXUAL FIRE when i look at her. In other words she makes my dick soft. So I am going to have to block her and it makes me sad since she is such a nice person. Im teary eyed just typing this

DAMM

met this woman off dating site and she its so easy to talk to, she laughs at all my jokes. she is pleasant and classy, great sense of humor, well spoken, but

I dont feel the SEXUAL FIRE when i look at her. In other words she makes my dick soft. So I am going to have to block her and it makes me sad since she is such a nice person. Im teary eyed just typing this

DAMM

Is it because "hers" is bigger than yours?

DAMM
the part of dating that makes you sad is when the date is a girl.....

DAMM

No its when she looks your dick

DAMM

i cant help it if she likes the bigger ones better......

DAMM

i cant help it if she likes the bigger ones better......

I forgot to mention the dumb bitch had her girlfriend come too just in case she was stood up. I kept wondering why the woman at the next table was looking at me. So then she revealed that was her girlfriend

Im attracted to the girlfriend LOL

well, that's a nice story ......
....I think you should join the priesthood or a monastery --maybe you would do better with guys, since you don't do well with girls

well, that's a nice story ......
....I think you should join the priesthood or a monastery --maybe you would do better with guys, since you don't do well with girls

I need to join a latina dating site

DAMM

Lay off the soy...boy.

Forum List

Back