Zone1 This Is The Moderators Favorite Censorship Trick

Status
Not open for further replies.
And....coyote is great. I know many dislike her, but she is entitled to her opinion just as everyone else is. JMHO. Of which I am entitled to say so. I like them all. Especially MrBeale, Aye, Meister, Steve when he is around. Zinc I don't know, and DTMB is a dick. I miss Kat A LOT. So there it is. My opinion and I don't give a shit who disagrees with me.
:tongue-44:

And furthermore...Flacal shouldn't even BE a head mod anymore. He is rarely here, forgets things he said or promised, and hasn't the heart for this place anymore and it shows. I like him, but not as much as I used to. He has other fish to fry and should resign here.

Last edited:
If one of us closes a thread, chances are very high that it violated one of these rules:
Unwritten USMB rule most likely to get a thread closed: you hurts my feelz

I made a thread either last night or this morning. It wasn't just closed...it wasn't moved...it was deleted.

Anyone care to explain how that happened given that I'm supposedly one of the most liberal posters on the board?

Also...take note...I didn't create a whole "they're all against me" thread to complain about it.

I made a thread either last night or this morning. It wasn't just closed...it wasn't moved...it was deleted.

Anyone care to explain how that happened given that I'm supposedly one of the most liberal posters on the board?

Also...take note...I didn't create a whole "they're all against me" thread to complain about it.
you just did

You are not liberal at all.

You are a hyper-partisan Democrat.

I just went and looked. Found it here: Good News from Kensucky!

The only thing I see wrong is the title.

They do it to anything which criticizes the democrats or questions their own biases.
Oh no they don't! The mods here are pretty cool and professional. It makes me sick to say that, but they are! We do not know how good we have it with this set of mods!

If one of us closes a thread, chances are very high that it violated one of these rules:
Or you just claim it does, by your way of thinking. No real evidence needed.

Status

Forum List

Back