This is the face of Antifa.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Any questions?
AntifaFatboy.jpg

Bet he has interesting tan lines...

I doubt you'd even be interested. You might be a looney lib but I don't think you're a deviant.

That piece of shit "Progressive Patriot" would probably gargle his junk though.

Interesting photo... spread on RW twitter purporting to show ISIS holding an Antifa flag....but it isn't.

isis (1).png

itsgoingdown.org
The far-Right often mistakes reality for what they want to see as reality. Here, YPG militia members have retaken a town that was under the control of ISIS and display an antifa flag in victory, a fact obviously lost on the twitter poste

We need pics from other angles before reserving judgement. For all we know he has an ass you could eat a sandwich off of.
I don't care if you eat one out of his ass, I don't need to see any more of that, or anyone who looks any where near as repulsive as that. We had too look at mooch obozo on the cover of every fuckin magazine in the supermarket for years as it is. My retinas have finally healed.

Interesting photo... spread on RW twitter purporting to show ISIS holding an Antifa flag....but it isn't.

View attachment 353879
itsgoingdown.org
The far-Right often mistakes reality for what they want to see as reality. Here, YPG militia members have retaken a town that was under the control of ISIS and display an antifa flag in victory, a fact obviously lost on the twitter poste
Don't say it doesn't look like a plausible reality. Their goals are the same.

View attachment 353879
itsgoingdown.org

Not at all the same.

View attachment 353879
itsgoingdown.org

There's that Cult45 critical thought we all know and love...

Not at all the same.

Bullshit.

Both seeks global domination. Both oppose capitalism, both hate Jews and want to see the US collapse. Both are violent, ignorant and destroy shit everywhere they go.

It's no surprise you're defending Queen Antifa's vacuous minions though, the enemy of your enemies are the sort you sympathize with.

BTW, the YPG are a marxist terrorist group in their own right.

View attachment 353879
itsgoingdown.org
A: that picture appears nowhere in the article you posted
B: Moreover you posted a picture with the uniform badges photoshopped out. I wonder why?
C: The YPG is a terrorist organization that is closely associated with worldwide Marxist revolution. They do work with antifa abroad and in the US.

Forum List

Back