This is the Effect of Marxism in Practice EVERYWHERE it is Tried

You are insane. Trump has not limited the press in any way. They talk crap about him over 90% of the time, and he has not stopped them. Disagreeing with them is not an 'attack.'

Calling for violence against the free press is an attack. Threatening to prosecute them or remove licenses for unfriendly reporting is an attack. No other president has ever done that. All Trump fans support Trump every time he does that. The Trump fans are openly Stalinist in that manner. And they know it. That's why most are attacking me instead of addressing the issue of their support of Stalinist tactics.

Forbidding people like Ben Shapiro from speaking at universities IS censorship.

No. Shapiro has plenty of other venues to lie at. Colleges don't let child molesters speak either, but that's not censorship of child molesters. Not giving speech a platform is totally different from censorship.

Beating people up who wear hats is censorship. Beating people up for attending an event is censorship.

Then your very violent brethren should stop doing that. You say violence is censorship, then you ignore the violence that's overwhelmingly coming from your side, making it hard to take you seriously.

If your ideas were so good, you wouldn't need to attack people and you could let them speak.

My ideas are good. I'm telling the right to stop running interference for violence. They won't, because most support the ongoing right-wing violence/terrorism campaign. They know they can't win at the ballot box any more, so they see violence as their last hope.

Nobody is for Marxism statistically speaking. You are totally misinformed if you think there are. Idiotic
Reality doesn't matter. They been conditioned to maximize the hyperbole in virtually every situation. So you'll see them regularly using terms like Marxism, communism, evil, Nazi, etc., etc.

In and of itself, that's no big deal. Showbiz, like pro wrestling. The problem is that they appear to actually believe it. So when they call you "evil", I think they absolutely believe they think you really are evil.

It's been like this for a while now, but the conditioning came to full fruition with the regime of the current White House occupant, who behaves in precisely the same way: Believing the comical hyperbole as it comes out of his mouth. Or tweet.
Another sub-cretin ignoring the fact that the thugs running BLM make NO FUCKING BONES it about being a Marxist organization.

Nobody is for Marxism statistically speaking. You are totally misinformed if you think there are. Idiotic
Reality doesn't matter. They been conditioned to maximize the hyperbole in virtually every situation. So you'll see them regularly using terms like Marxism, communism, evil, Nazi, etc., etc.

In and of itself, that's no big deal. Showbiz, like pro wrestling. The problem is that they appear to actually believe it. So when they call you "evil", I think they absolutely believe they think you really are evil.

It's been like this for a while now, but the conditioning came to full fruition with the regime of the current White House occupant, who behaves in precisely the same way: Believing the comical hyperbole as it comes out of his mouth. Or tweet.
Another sub-cretin ignoring the fact that the thugs running BLM make NO FUCKING BONES it about being a Marxist organization.
Is Marxism evil?

Is Marxism evil?
Irrelevant to the point....Nobody is in engaging in hyperbole when the Marxists themselves are admitting that's what they are.

Antifa is actually Fascist, BLM is actually Marxist

Mac is another one who had a bad falling out with reality.

BLM admits they're Marxists and Mac is going nyah nyah nyah, they're not if I didn't hear it!

BLM admits they're Marxists and Mac is going nyah nyah nyah, they're not if I didn't hear it!
If he can't twaddle on about how above it all that he is, and how everyone who doesn't agree with his haughty piety is a "winger", all he can muster is the little "haha" face.

HL-15663First_BIG.png

If he can't twaddle on about how above it all that he is, and how everyone who doesn't agree with his haughty piety is a "winger", all he can muster is the little "haha" face.

HL-15663First_BIG.png
One does get tired of dealing with brainwashed functional moron ignoramuses. Everything you know is wrong, perfect chump of the greedy idiot billionaire GOP. Read something.

BLM admits no such thing you idiot.

You are considered insane by every respected journalist and law enforcement in the world. LOL.read something not published by Rupert Murdoch. Watch something not produced by Rupert Murdoch and don't listen to radio demagogues conspiracy nut job websites. Poor America

Is Marxism evil?

I actually think it is. It is a system which makes the populace subservient to an all powerful central power. Classically, you could argue that there would be no powerful central power, but that is not possible in the real world. If you believe in the individual, then yes, Marxism is evil.

Is Marxism evil?

I actually think it is. It is a system which makes the populace subservient to an all powerful central power. Classically, you could argue that there would be no powerful central power, but that is not possible in the real world. If you believe in the individual, then yes, Marxism is evil.
Your standards for the term are significantly lower than mine.

What the Trump cultists are defending here with such vigor is the ongoing right-wing terrorism wave.

TNT_Graphics_Web-01.jpg

Is Marxism evil?

Using The State to wave the proverbial gun in someone's face, in order to take what they created and give it to someone who did little to nothing to earn it, is evil.

But navel gazing authoritarian cro-magnons like Mac really do believe that if their ends are righteous, then nearly any means of aggression are justified.....It's really all in your best interest, as though you're too stupid/short-sighted/selfish to know what your best interests are.

Is Marxism evil?

Nobody disagrees with that, you brainwashed functional moron. Nothing about Democratic policy or platforms is Marxist in anyway.so why are we the only modern country without a living wage health Care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations and mainly taxing the rich their fair share? Look in the mirror, and change the damn channel.

Let's have a link to anything like that, brainwashed functional moron. Nobody statistically is for Marxism or communism, that is just GOP garbage propaganda fear-mongering. Poor America.

These drawings were made by a Gulag camp guard to manage the horrors he saw every day.

Then why would you back a Stalinist like Trump?

Oh, I see. You're saying you want to see gulags for your political opponents. Got it.

Me, I back the intellectual heirs of Adam Smith, the Democrats.
If Trump wanted gulags, dumb fucks like you might already be in one.

Jeezus you moonbats seriously need to grow the fuck up.
The Progs know not what they do.

Communism is a cancer that must be cut from a society. Once it takes root it will metastasize to every aspect of leadership, and government. It is the purest Satanic evil.
We have this Cancer deep in the bones of this nation.

Karl Marx wrote about a utopian society that could never exist. Lenin was a student and could only figure out that unless the world was under one central government that it wouldn't work. Hence the USSR Military Rule and the Military Spreading of the USSR. It became Totalitarian because Communism can't work much past a gathering of about 10 people. Stalin took it to a new level into a Dictatorship. A lot of people toss the term "Communism" around or even call themselves Communists but it's a lie. It can't exist. When the 11th person shows up to the group it falls apart.

But the threat of the Fear is used every once in awhile. 1st Red Scare 1919 to 1920. 2nd Red Scare 1952 to 1957. And now we have the 3rd Red Scare. The Red Scare only works for a short period of time and we have just about reached the end of that time. So go ahead, keep the 3rd Red Scare going. It ends soon.

ou are insane. Trump has not limited the press in any way. They talk crap about him over 90% of the time, and he has not stopped them.

One of the steps to setup a Fascist Government as per Mussolini, was to control the media. Rump has done an admirable job in that area. You don't have to shut the media down and only have state run media to meet that criteria. You can also discredit the Media to the point that at least 60% of the population doesn't trust it anymore. In taking over any Country, it doesn't take 100%. It just takes 60%. And Rump reached that magic number already with the Media.

Forum List

Back