This is the College Education Liberals Brag About

I'm annoyed that nobody counts back change anymore. The just hand you back a pile of bills and coins. An idiot generation

So you get your correct change but you are upset because it's not counted back to you?

I guess this is an example of something Bob Dylan once said...........may your troubles be few.

So you get your correct change but you are upset because it's not counted back to you?

I guess this is an example of something Bob Dylan once said...........may your troubles be few.
I have to count my own change to make sure I wasn't cheated. You can't understand that? I think YOU are looking for things to argue about simply because of politics

I have to count my own change to make sure I wasn't cheated. You can't understand that? I think YOU are looking for things to argue about simply because of politics

Me? You are the one bitching about getting your correct change but you aren't happy that you have to count it back to yourself.

Are you pissed when someone uses a calculator instead of looking for a pencil also?

Me? You are the one bitching about getting your correct change but you aren't happy that you have to count it back to yourself.

Are you pissed when someone uses a calculator instead of looking for a pencil also?
Everything is scanned, the computer tabulates the bill and the change you have coming.

Not rocket science

I see it in both sides too bad you can't see the forest for the trees.
There goes the “both sides“ response. It’s what you Democrats say when you can’t defend how ignorant your side is.

My only intelligent conversations these days is with people who voted for Trump. The Biden voters are all alarmingly ignorant.

Yea, these things are funny……

Ask a hundred students and then pick out the three worst and claim…….See? See how stupid todays students are?

The sad part is most college students can't answer questions that we could in middle school back in the 1950's.

The sad part is most college students can't answer questions that we could in middle school back in the 1950's.
So true. I had to drop a package off at a college, and I saw kids carrying Alegbra I books! What high achool graduate takes basic Algebra in college? I took that my last year in junior high!

Maybe not

But they can answer questions that someone in the 50s never could have envisioned

Most certainly we could, and, because we could think critically, we could figure out anything happening today in short order.

These kids are clueless.

Just like their future masters want them.

Now I remember why I had you on ignore. You just love to argue. Back you go.

It’s like holding a microphone outside a Trump rally and asking……Was the 2020 election stolen?

:laughing0301:

Republicans are dumber than those college students by a wide margin

Forum List

Back