What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Is Sick

The Doctor's Wife

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I wish things like this didn't have to exist but I'm really glad that these crooks are locked up now.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Locked up fer what?

OP
The Doctor's Wife

The Doctor's Wife

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
The Doctor's Wife

The Doctor's Wife

Diamond Member
Reaction score
For naming their kid Adolph Hitler.

Now you're just being ridiculous I don't remember that being a part of the video. If it was sorry I must have forgot. :/

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
NOW you understand why many here were not part of your virtual disney thread...and your other threads about Disney. That place is FULL of pedo's and run by pedo's as well.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
NOW you understand why many here were not part of your virtual disney thread...and your other threads about Disney. That place is FULL of pedo's and run by pedo's as well.
Do you have any information on Captain Kangaroo and Mr. Green Jeans?

OP
The Doctor's Wife

The Doctor's Wife

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Yeah,.. but most Disney workers aren't like that and their movies are still good. There's pedos in everything and they should never see the light of day again,.. I'm not going to stop being a Disney fan though.

OP
The Doctor's Wife

The Doctor's Wife

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Do you have any information on Captain Kangaroo and Mr. Green Jeans?

Do you even grasp how serious this is? This is not really a time to make jokes and be lighthearted when there's people out there (sick perverts) who enjoy having sex with children.

Gabe Lackmann

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yeah,.. but most Disney workers aren't like that and their movies are still good. There's pedos in everything and they should never see the light of day again,.. I'm not going to stop being a Disney fan though.
Their movies are woke dogshit. They are run by a cabal or kid touchers. Disney is evil.

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Now you're just being ridiculous I don't remember that being a part of the video. If it was sorry I must have forgot. :/

Don't worry. Moonglow is notorious for doing whatever he can to divert attention from the evildoing of his fellow leftists.

OP
The Doctor's Wife

The Doctor's Wife

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Don't worry. Moonglow is notorious for doing whatever he can to divert attention from the evildoing of his fellow leftists.

I know but this is a time to be serious because this is a very serious matter.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Do you even grasp how serious this is? This is not really a time to make jokes and be lighthearted when there's people out there (sick perverts) who enjoy having sex with children.
Being disgusted won't stop history. The fact that there are pedophile humans won't cease at yer emotive reaction to a story, yes it is wrong and the people were caught and will be punished if they have not already.

OP
The Doctor's Wife

The Doctor's Wife

Diamond Member
Reaction score

lg325

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They are attracted to where ever kids gather. Once Disney world opened they have come here in droves. If you can, there's a websites on the net that shows a map of registered sex offenders in what ever zip code you type in. It will be a shock if you type in those zip codes in the Orlando metro area and Disney World area.

Last edited:

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
Pay no attention to Moon, he’s a troll that never once contributed to a thread.

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Don't worry.......the Dems will let them go free. Remember, we have a Pedophile in the White House now!!!

Besides, ALL amusement parks, carnivals, and such places are hunting grounds for pedo's.
Just ask the Resident!!!

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score
no its not.....

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$191.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List