This Is Really Disturbing.

Eightball

Oct 13, 2004
Folks:

These photos allegedly come from a Feb 6th, 2006 protest in London that was generated by the publication in a Scandinavian periodical publication that portrayed Mohammed in Cartoon.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article723266.ece

I'm trying really hard to be open minded about this folks, but I'm not finding it easy. For those that think we are just dealing with a criminal element/ 9/11 perps., I find it very difficult. This is a war in my estimation, and I don't think it's Fundamentalist, Catholic, Charismatic, Pentocostal, or Orthodox Christianity that's the enemy of the American or Western way of life, liberty/freedoms.

I think we need to get our collective heads out of the sand, both GOP, and Demos, and take the scales off of our eyes. Jesus never said to spit back in the eye of your enemy, but to love your enemy. This other belief system just plain flies in the face of that teaching. This is not turning the other cheek. I'm not trying to propagate that Christians should be "door mats".

I'm so sorry as I can't get these photographs to print on this thread. There must be something blocking them. However you can view them on an Urban Lengends website, as they are termed, "true" on Snopes.

http://www.snopes.com:80/photos/politics/muslimprotest.asp
Prepare to "gasp" at the signs these loving peaceful folks are carrying.

Folks:

These photos allegedly come from a Feb 6th, 2006 protest in London that was generated by the publication in a Scandinavian periodical publication that portrayed Mohammed in Cartoon.

I'm trying really hard to be open minded about this folks, but I'm not finding it easy. For those that think we are just dealing with a criminal element/ 9/11 perps., I find it very difficult. This is a war in my estimation, and I don't think it's Fundamentalist, Catholic, Charismatic, Pentocostal, or Orthodox Christianity that's the enemy of the American or Western way of life, liberty/freedoms.

I think we need to get our collective heads out of the sand, both GOP, and Demos, and take the scales off of our eyes. Jesus never said to spit back in the eye of your enemy, but to love your enemy. This other belief system just plain flies in the face of that teaching. This is not turning the other cheek. I'm not trying to propagate that Christians should be "door mats".

I'm so sorry as I can't get these photographs to print on this thread. There must be something blocking them. However you can view them on an Urban Lengends website, as they are termed, "true" on Snopes.

and they carry on whenever anything about hajibs, menus, taxi drivers, flying immams, etc. are found objectionable, in any context.

Folks:

I've seen them before and I do know they're real. Yes, the nutters were out in force. There are plenty of fundie Muslims around with their signs. Just like Fred Phelps and his mob of loonies. This need for religion in humans is like a madness.

and they carry on whenever anything about hajibs, menus, taxi drivers, flying immams, etc. are found objectionable, in any context.

As infinitely more wise Gods-in-waiting have patronisingly explained to me previously, it is because these **** bastards aren’t bored-agin, that they just don’t know any better.

(You do know the Ay-rabs are more Hebrew than those mongrelised Pollaks in Homburgs and period costume, those refugees from Da Bronx, that whisper endearments to, and dry-hump the Wailing Wall, these days, don't you Tangle-tits?)

So what’s with the feigned surprise, folks? Why blame the Muslims? Blame G-e-e-zus for purposely keeping them as pig-ignorant as a redneck rattler worshipper!!

Only when these shish kebab-scoffing Semitic scum renounce Ella, (Fitzgerald?) and accept G-e-e-e-zus as their poisonal slaver, can they too become artificially congenial, goody-two-shoes – whose Haoli Babel absolutely reeks of racial and religious forbearance - like the foaming-at-the-mouth Fundies here.

BRAISE THE LORD!!

That is not free speech, that is hate speech, and not only that, it is hate speech that is insighting violence, and those islamo-nazi's should be deported.

Couldn't agree with you more!:clap2:

Deport them.........why never! Thats not be P.C..:eusa_wall:

Eightball,
Yes, there are some Muslims who don't understand Islam or reality. And those are some of them. But I would like to ask some questions regarding this topic

1. What about free speech? shall there be limitations to what a person or an instituition say?

2. Why link Islam to what these less than 1% of Muslims say or do? There are some Americans who say similar things opposing Islam like "America must nuke Mecca", "We must kill 'em all", etc. Shall I link Americanism and what America stands for, its values and beliefs to the actions of the Americans who say and do very hateful things to Muslims as Islam is being linked to the actions of few ones?

Thanks

Yea but, 800 christians arent going around saying "get ready for another 9-11 you athiests"

So much for a peace march

Someone please give me the numbers on moderate muslims compared to extreme muslims who want to force religion onto everyone. Please give me those numbers and I would not be surprised to see at least a 50-50 margin.

Nothing against muslims, its just nearly every islamic march we can see on TV or the papers, are marches against anyone who is not islamic. Are there real peace marches going on that the media forgot about? A peace march where muslims embrace the country they live in and the people that allow them to practice thier religion? I sure havent seen one.

You can not compare a cartoon or a statement, to hundreds of people marching against your belief and way of life. Once we see Americans, or British gathering up in one place, protesting against Islam in general, Then they can come talk to me about racism and opression. Until then, write this in the quran, "thou shalt NOT force islam on anyone, thou shalt not pray for Beheadings"

Then maybe someone will start taking you seriously.

Eightball,
Yes, there are some Muslims who don't understand Islam or reality. And those are some of them. But I would like to ask some questions regarding this topic

1. What about free speech? shall there be limitations to what a person or an instituition say?

Yes. Any minute now someone is going to refer to yelling "Fire!" in a crowded theatre - and they'll be correct. There are limitations to free speech, they're necessary. When we say "free speech" we tend to give the concept the power of a shibboleth (if I can use the term). It's not. It's a right, but like all rights it must be exercised with care.

2. Why link Islam to what these less than 1% of Muslims say or do? There are some Americans who say similar things opposing Islam like "America must nuke Mecca", "We must kill 'em all", etc. Shall I link Americanism and what America stands for, its values and beliefs to the actions of the Americans who say and do very hateful things to Muslims as Islam is being linked to the actions of few ones?

Thanks

In the West there is a panic. The panic is artificial and has been created for propaganda purposes. It used to be Communists that were the subject of panic alerts by western governments, now it's Muslims. But like the Communist panic of the 1950s people are seeing through the crap.

• Thanks
Reactions: TAS
Yea but, 800 christians arent going around saying "get ready for another 9-11 you athiests"

So much for a peace march

Someone please give me the numbers on moderate muslims compared to extreme muslims who want to force religion onto everyone. Please give me those numbers and I would not be surprised to see at least a 50-50 margin.

Nothing against muslims, its just nearly every islamic march we can see on TV or the papers, are marches against anyone who is not islamic. Are there real peace marches going on that the media forgot about? A peace march where muslims embrace the country they live in and the people that allow them to practice thier religion? I sure havent seen one.

You can not compare a cartoon or a statement, to hundreds of people marching against your belief and way of life. Once we see Americans, or British gathering up in one place, protesting against Islam in general, Then they can come talk to me about racism and opression. Until then, write this in the quran, "thou shalt NOT force islam on anyone, thou shalt not pray for Beheadings"

Then maybe someone will start taking you seriously.

What you didn't see in that report was thousands, possibly millions of British Muslims who thought "this is a load of old bollocks" and decided to stay home.

What you didn't see in that report was thousands, possibly millions of British Muslims who thought "this is a load of old bollocks" and decided to stay home.

But the foundation of the march was ridiculess, 800 people is alot of people to get offended by a cartoon.....A stupid cartoon does not warrant the spread of hate on the streets of the country that allows you to speak freely in the first place. Some might say, well the cartoon is free speach so we can yell whatever we want. Right, but the entire reason both of these country's are at war, is because of 9-11, something that these "peace marchers" are yelling out in favor of. It is there so called "religion" that started this war in the first place. Is osama bin laden not of the same religion as the Iraqi insurgents and of these Peace marchers? They have a biblical hatred for all things western and modern, yet they live by the same freedoms that allow them to speak of there hatred, of the rights that they themselves are practicing!

I am really glad that christian interpretation has not gone so far off the reservation. You would think that after 10,000 years of religious warfare, that muslims would start to realize that all of there pain and suffering is because of the interpretation of one single book written in a language with thousands of different meanings for the same words.

While so many speak of seeing through the 'frightened' West, it should be noted that at least 139 people were killed over those cartoons. Without a doubt, most Muslims would NOT do such things, however most Muslims also do not condemn those that do and respond to polls with the answer that they can understand why some are so offended.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jyllands-Posten_Muhammad_cartoons_controversy

While so many speak of seeing through the 'frightened' West, it should be noted that at least 139 people were killed over those cartoons. Without a doubt, most Muslims would NOT do such things, however most Muslims also do not condemn those that do and respond to polls with the answer that they can understand why some are so offended.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jyllands-Posten_Muhammad_cartoons_controversy

When some wacko claiming to be Christian blows up an abortion clinic the Christian church in total condemns the very act.

That can't be said for Islam. They are strangely silent when atrocities are commited in Mohammed's or Allah's name, or they give small token comments of little impact.

Yet, I still think that Christianity gets the biggest brunt of attacks by the left than does Islam........

Why????????

Let me begin by saying that when it comes to things Christian I’m 100% with the Fundies.

If you call yourself a Christian then you will should agree with and act according to EVERY scrap of Haoli Stricture in God's Mein Kampf. After all, there isn’t a speck of it that isn’t Jewhovah “inspired” -- is there?

People who pick and choose between which of God’s words are compulsory and those that are allegorical are, as far as I'm concerned, cafeteria Christians who strain out a whole herd of camels to swallow the gnat of “truth” that suits them.

So what is the matter with you WASP wusses? How many times do I have to lampoon your imaginary God before you send a goon squad to silence me - as Jewhovah commands?

Leviticus 24:16 "Anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD must be put to death. The entire assembly must stone him. Whether an alien or native-born, when he blasphemes the Name, he must be put to death"

Okay, I shall taunt Him a twenty second time! Ah blow my nose at your so-called "Jehovah"! You and all your silly American Christian Knnnnnnnn-ighuts!!!

As for the mad dog marching Muslims, I’m sure that this immutable LAW of God's covers killing Muslim sub-humans, or anyone else who dares disagree with Christinsanity's apprenticed Gods.

I think there is a solution that should suit everyone.

I’m sure humanity loving Christians, who have traditionally forsaken hate speech and censorship of any kind, :hellno: would vote for a Vilification Bill like we have in my home state of Victoria.

....and pigs might fly!

I couldn't give a flying fuck about anyone's religion. I'm not religious. I'd be among the first lined up against the wall if the Mad Mullahs and their whacko mates got in power. But they won't.

This basically sums up my entire opinion of Islam. He says it much better than I can.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhN6CG1zCRc[/ame]

I couldn't give a flying fuck about anyone's religion. I'm not religious. I'd be among the first lined up against the wall if the Mad Mullahs and their whacko mates got in power. But they won't.

If you're talking to me, Tovarich, my reply to your post wasn't aimed at you. In fact I could have slotted it in anywhere in this thread. You just happened to draw the short straw. ;) ;)

That is not free speech, that is hate speech, and not only that, it is hate speech that is insighting violence, and those islamo-nazi's should be deported.

Clearly, you Proddie pricks haven't let up on the Muslims, or any other member of the Untermensch "Mud People” that you feel s-o-o superior to, since your universally despised religious ancestors, who were run out of Urup on a rail because of their insufferably smug superiority, slimed ashore in Massachusetts and began holocausting the Injun inhabitants - "In G-e-e-ezus" Holy Name."

Personally I hope some "heathens", be it the Hindus, the Muslims, the Jews, or the atheistic “Chicoms,” round you all up and make soap and/or lampshades out of the lot of you. :omg: :omg:

No one with a modicum of common sense could deny your immediate demise wouldn’t be a Satansend for the entire non-American planet! :shock: :shock:

There ya go, Sister Cellulite and your Fox-fed Friends, you can finally neg rep me into negative numbers for some defendable reason! :banned03:

Fact is, I view my unpopularity on such a neo-con dominated board as this as a testimonial to my integrity! :thup:

If you're talking to me, Tovarich, my reply to your post wasn't aimed at you. In fact I could have slotted it in anywhere in this thread. You just happened to draw the short straw. ;) ;)

No matey I was just chucking it out there for all to abhor or approve or shrug at with indifference, as they wish. But you'll have to be careful with me, I'm a delicate shrinking violet and my little petals bruise easily :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back