"This is MAGA country!"

Wow vanity fair. Nothing from say mad magazine?
Maybe they don't print you brand of TDS.

Vanity Fair publishes five international versions of it`s magazine. How about Drudge and Breitbart?
TDS is the belief that there`s nothing wrong with the treasonous thief in the Whitehouse. The loonier he gets the more the nuts want to bear his child. Allow me to be the first to offer condolences regarding your free wall that isn`t going to happen.

Vanity Fair publishes five international versions of it`s magazine. How about Drudge and Breitbart?
TDS is the belief that there`s nothing wrong with the treasonous thief in the Whitehouse. The loonier he gets the more the nuts want to bear his child. Allow me to be the first to offer condolences regarding your free wall that isn`t going to happen.
So you want to defend trash perhaps you might spend your time better trying to defend the National Enquirer when they print the next Martians are invading the White House story.

So let me see if I have this right:
It is considered fine to have an administration that sells guns to drug cartels.
You cheer when an administration allows the CIA to spy on congress and lie under oath about it.
You back up an administration that allows the NSA to spy on citizens without a warrant.

But you are dead set against an administration trying to stop people from illegally entering the country instead of doing it legally and compete with Americans for minimum wage jobs.

Anything seem off with that?

Oh....trump will sign this bill and then he will declare it a win....that is the way he is.

Let's see how loud Hannity and Coulter squeal.....When did anyone vote for them...anyway?

Yeah, crackers always walk around Chicago when it's -17 degrees out carrying a ready-made noose and going to Subway @2AM. :uhoh3::cuckoo:

"Inside the Hive" :rolleyes:

I'd like to see that. 2 imaginary perps visiting the White House.
------------------------------------ thats my thinking . Its probably imaginary 'perps' visiting the Whitehouse after an imaginary attack on a bonehead perpetrator of a racial hoax .

There's already been several threads on this..

Thwn go read something else....

1USMBomanbadedited-3.jpg

Oh....trump will sign this bill and then he will declare it a win....that is the way he is.

Let's see how loud Hannity and Coulter squeal.....When did anyone vote for them...anyway?
Spot on:

“Forced to confront arguably the biggest surrender of his presidency, Mr. Trump did what he often does after a loss: respond with distraction, digression and entertainment, through a fog of words.”

Trump Follows Familiar Playbook When Confronted by a Loss: Distract and Digress

And Trump’s moronic supporters will do the same.

Forum List

Back