"This is MAGA country!"

Wow vanity fair. Nothing from say mad magazine?
Maybe they don't print you brand of TDS.
Vanity Fair publishes five international versions of it`s magazine. How about Drudge and Breitbart?
TDS is the belief that there`s nothing wrong with the treasonous thief in the Whitehouse. The loonier he gets the more the nuts want to bear his child. Allow me to be the first to offer condolences regarding your free wall that isn`t going to happen.

Oh....trump will sign this bill and then he will declare it a win....that is the way he is.

Let's see how loud Hannity and Coulter squeal.....When did anyone vote for them...anyway?
And Trump’s moronic supporters will do the same.

Don’t worry Clayton, your side has the monopoly on moronic supporters. Your side is so desperate all they can do is manufacture fake news stories like the MAGA hat kids and of course the black queer and his staged noose story.

IMO the fake white on black assaults should be considered a "hate crime" and result in life in prison. The Nigerian savages the racist black qu33r hired should just be deported and maybe the qu33r should be deported also to the magical African continent, the cornerstone of advanced civilization. :p

Will MAGA Country Ever Turn on Trump?

If the police catch these two guys....trump will invite them to the WH for medals.....This is his message to America....Make America White Again!
You want me to LISTEN to something for over an HOUR?

There is nothing at your link except a play button (podcast?) That is One Hour, 4 minutes long.

Idiot!

Looks like old Jimbo isn’t returning to this thread. He’s probably moved onto the next faux outrage narrative that CNN is spewing.

There are no details on the page he linked. I can't believe anyone LISTENED to some podcast or whatever for an hour.

Just more phoney outrage From the left.

Forum List

Back