This is how you take down a sycophant

you see what you want to see.....already a thread on this saying cruz handed guido his lunch....
Doesn't get much worse than calling a dude out for sucking the guy's cock who called your wife ugly and your dad a Murderer...

Thats just an expose on the spineless.

you see what you want to see.....already a thread on this saying cruz handed guido his lunch....
Doesn't get much worse than calling a dude out for sucking the guy's cock who called your wife ugly and your dad a Murderer...

i understand what your saying GT..... but like cuomo doesnt do his own sucking with those in his party.....

i understand what your saying GT..... but like cuomo doesnt do his own sucking with those in his party.....
I have no care for Cuomo..I just know Cruz took the L in that exchange.

cucking your wife for party loyalty is the most pussy move a politician can probably make

I have no care for Cuomo..I just know Cruz took the L in that exchange.

cucking your wife for party loyalty is the most pussy move a politician can probably make
the reason i said he was a loser.....

Forum List

Back