This is how the Roman Republic fell

These people are telling us, literally, on this thread that they want a military dictator like Pinochet.

This perverted, anti-American version of the GQP needs to clean its own ugly house before it points the finger.

If that’s the only way to clean up the mess you and your kind of Criminal has created over the last 15 years, then so be it. Gentlemen start the engines.

When the politicians of the Roman Republic started murdering each other, the Republic fell and became an Empire.

That's what's happening now with the indictments of Trump.

The Democrats are abusing the criminal justice system to "take out" a politician who is running for President as a Republican.

The Republicans will retaliate and then we'll have a "civil war" on our hands.
Putin's help with Trump infiltrating US politics like the proverbial Trojan horse, corrupting it beyond anyone's imagination, may go down as his crowning achievement in attempting to take down Western democracies.

Putin's help with Trump infiltrating US politics like the proverbial Trojan horse, corrupting it beyond anyone's imagination, may go down as his crowning achievement in attempting to take down Western democracies.

Look at the little gaslighter! The CHINESE have bought most of the dems, and if a repub is a RINO, they are bought by the CHINESE as well.

Americas headstone will read:
July04, 1776 - NOV 04,2020

unless the people rise up and demand a stop to this criminal takeover. Apparently, those in State or FED GOVT are not going to do anything about all of this mess. MAC & suits have had 6 months yet oroduced what exactly?

And there we have it folks....another Pinochet admirer....while deflecting badly from his own party that voted in a pedophile as Speaker of the House.....:heehee:

Like I said, given the choice of the man who saved Chile from becoming a communist hell hole, or a pedophile.

I will choose pinochet.

If that’s the only way to clean up the mess you and your kind of Criminal has created over the last 15 years, then so be it. Gentlemen start the engines.
That's your excuse for wanting a military dictator. Clearly this is what you people have ALWAYS wanted.

You people are un-American. Plenty of room in a SOUTH American country for you.

Last edited:
Like I said, given the choice of the man who saved Chile from becoming a communist hell hole, or a pedophile.

I will choose pinochet.
You MAGAts choose both. We pay attention....you choose Dennis Hastert. You choose Roy Moore. You choose Matt Gaetz....you choose the orange sexual abuser who lusts after his own daughter.

You MAGAts choose both. We pay attention....you choose Dennis Hastert. You choose Roy Moore. You choose Matt Gaetz....you choose the orange sexual abuser who lusts after his own daughter.
That's why they call everyone ELSE a pedo.

These orange years have been a study in projection.

No one is retaliating against Trump. He’s just a moron. The Republicans gave him a box of matches and a jug of gasoline and now they’re trying to figure out why their house is on fire.

Even my best friend that is a democrat and didn't like trump tells me she knows they aren't just trying to retaliate but also trying to do anything they can to keep him from being able to run.

She doesnt want him to run again but she knows what they are doing to him is bad for America and Americans because it sets a precedence that they can railroad and attack and politically assinate anyone not on their side. Instead of winning elections by working and doing what's best for America and Americans they can simply do whatever they want and just destroy the competition.

Trump is their greatest enemy and a damned tough opponent. Even with their money, power, influence, doj, fbi, irs and supporters they still can't take him down after 2 impeachments, tons law suits and countless accusations. So if they manage to take him down no one else stands a chance. Not other politicians and certainly not any citizens.

This isn't just about trump, it's about what happens to the country if they succeed using the kinds of tactics against him.

Rome became an empire after a single, powerful leader in an executive office worked within their own system to concentrate power away from the representative democracy and onto himself. That's how democracies end.

Rome became an empire after a single, powerful leader in an executive office worked within their own system to concentrate power away from the representative democracy and onto himself. That's how democracies end.

Who was only able to do what he did because the Roman Senate was so incredibly corrupt.

Free Helicopter Rides!
7r3rfd.jpg

Forum List

Back