This Is How I Was Raised -

We used to knock on people's doors the night before Halloween yelling, "Trick or treat!" Surprisingly we only had a gun pulled on us once.

Uh, you started it. You give him ammunition, I don’t blame him.
Cultural appropriation. Its a knock off of "it takes a village".

I was raised decades before "It Takes A Village".
No you werent. That concept is eons old.

4bda433d7ed0d9dd4b9edb40fc6f305e.jpg
It takes a whole village in nigeria to raise a child because the average iq is 70 :D
70 in Nigeria is like 700 in white countries.
And now we have to bring out the racism smh

It takes a whole village in nigeria to raise a child because the average iq is 70 :D
Says the guy that made the remark about Nigerians having an IQ of 70.
Stats are racist? Lol
Nicaragua is a race? Lol

Uh, you started it. You give him ammunition, I don’t blame him.

You too? Lol

Stats are racist? Lol
Nicaragua is a race? Lol
Yes white stats are racist. I already told you whites arent smart enough to make up a test to measure intelligence.

Who said Nicaragua was a race?

You know, in the summer time, I was rarely home. Usually spent my days riding my bike 4 miles to the pond to go swim, fishing in creeks, hiking in the mountains, etc.

I'd wake up, eat breakfast, pack a small lunch and be home for dinner.

Stats are racist? Lol
Nicaragua is a race? Lol
Yes white stats are racist. I already told you whites arent smart enough to make up a test to measure intelligence.

Who said Nicaragua was a race?
Lol

You know, in the summer time, I was rarely home. Usually spent my days riding my bike 4 miles to the pond to go swim, fishing in creeks, hiking in the mountains, etc.

You packed a lunch? The mom of whoever lived closest to where we were playing that day fed us lunch.

You packed a lunch? The mom of whoever lived closest to where we were playing that day fed us lunch.

Yes, I packed a lunch. There aren't that many kitchens or moms in the mountains of Montana. And usually, when I went hiking or fishing, I went by myself. Swimming, I'd go with friends, but nothing was very close by to Frenchtown Pond (local swimming hole), so you had to take along something to eat.

I lived in a rural area where the nearest neighbor was at least 1/4 mile away.

Yes, I packed a lunch. There aren't that many kitchens or moms in the mountains of Montana. And usually, when I went hiking or fishing, I went by myself. Swimming, I'd go with friends, but nothing was very close by to Frenchtown Pond (local swimming hole), so you had to take along something to eat.

He was a quiet kid. Always by himself. Don't know what might have pushed him over the edge.

He was a quiet kid. Always by himself. Don't know what might have pushed him over the edge.

Actually, I'd say that I spent only maybe half of my childhood hiking and fishing. The rest of the time I was socializing with my friends, and participating in sports (boxing, cross country, wrestling and track).

Oh sorry.....................didn't mean to make you waste a snarky remark.

Actually, I'd say that I spent only maybe half of my childhood hiking and fishing. The rest of the time I was socializing with my friends, and participating in sports (boxing, cross country, wrestling and track).

Oh sorry.....................didn't mean to make you waste a snarky remark.

Killjoy

Forum List

Back