This is great, warmers admit defeat

I never claimed to prove anything. I simply pointed out that the article to which you linked did not show the slightest indication that anyone on the trapped-in-ice expedition has changed their mind about AGW or thought that getting stuck had anything to do with it (because it didn't).

oh so their planned scientific expedition is going as planned? Something you once tried to imply that it wasn't a scientific expedition you tried to imply it was a cruise ship.
Nice play on words.

oh so their planned scientific expedition is going as planned? Something you once tried to imply that it wasn't a scientific expedition you tried to imply it was a cruise ship.
Nice play on words.

The play on words here is yours. When you say "Warmists admit defeat" and tell us that you think that's funny, you are clearly attempting to give the impression that someone advocating the consensus position has admitted defeat in that regard. Yet the article to which you link gives absolutely no support for that. And the point that the entire group had given up the expedition is several days old now and has already been posted and discussed ad nauseum - so you cannot claim you are just reporting the news.

You attempted to deceive us and you failed. Why don't you cuss at me some more and see if it makes you feel better?

Nice try but you cant put a quart in a gallon jar folks.

the anti science people are incapable of understanding a complex scientific idea

Nice play on words.

The play on words here is yours. When you say "Warmists admit defeat" and tell us that you think that's funny, you are clearly attempting to give the impression that someone advocating the consensus position has admitted defeat in that regard. Yet the article to which you link gives absolutely no support for that. And the point that the entire group had given up the expedition is several days old now and has already been posted and discussed ad nauseum - so you cannot claim you are just reporting the news.

You attempted to deceive us and you failed. Why don't you cuss at me some more and see if it makes you feel better?
It was the title of the news release or didn't you get that part when you supposedly read the link?

Really? You didn't mean to write "My one thought is better than a million assumptions of yours and assumptions is all you have."

Really? You didn't mean to write "My one thought is better than a million assumptions of yours and assumptions is all you have."

You are implying that I didn't mean to write that post clearly I did, you just clearly didn't comprehend it.
See how this works?

I never claimed to prove anything. I simply pointed out that the article to which you linked did not show the slightest indication that anyone on the trapped-in-ice expedition has changed their mind about AGW or thought that getting stuck had anything to do with it (because it didn't).

Of course they didn't change their minds. Neither did Jim Jones's kool-aid drinkers, or David Koresh's biggest fans. Same thing with the Heaven's Gate cultists.

AGW theory is driven by cultists. Nothing will ever change their mind.

Of course they didn't change their minds. Neither did Jim Jones's kool-aid drinkers, or David Koresh's biggest fans. Same thing with the Heaven's Gate cultists.

Neither did the people who accept evolution, the germ theory of disease or general relativity.

The Reverend Al Gore

climatology_dees.jpg

Can I get a Alowrming to you?

I realize misery loves company but I'm not the one repeatedly embarrassing myself.

I'm not embarrassed I have nothing to be embarrassed over. But assisting you in your quest to be embarrassed does feel good to me.

Forum List

Back