this is fucking ridiculous

Ame®icano;2239476 said:
how the fuck do people get shit like this into their head? stuff like this seriously makes me consider mass eugenics

Face it bluballs, Obama (and prior to him people on the left like him), Clinton, Democrats and liberalism promotes this.

Why is she now in a desperate situation and begging for welfare? Because her drug dealing boyfriend went to jail. These are the usual suspects for welfare receiptants.

I wonder if her BF was collecting welfare before he went to jail...

i think the article would have said such.

besides, primarily women with children collect welfare unless a male single parent and since gingrich welfare reform, he would have been required to work...a legit job, at least part time hours and there is no mention of that about her 'common' husband....only that he supported her, their 10 kids and her other kids with the money he made dealing....

And that she had no means to support them, she was a stay at home mom....her boyfriend/common husband was the breadwinner, her work was with their kids.

SOOOOOO, in my opinion, this woman was NOT collecting TANF welfare for her kids, if she had been, then she would not have been in this bind....it was AFTER the father of her 10 kids was incarcerated for dealing, did these troubles begin.

AND the article said IT IS NOT the gvt that is putting this house over her head, IT IS A CHARITY that is doing such, and a charity that is going to help her....that's what child services was doing, was putting her intouch with these charities...at least i think i read such....

care

I think we should sterilize anyone that votes for fascists. And anyone that has an abortion. And all pedophiles.

Why not just let some nice, homosexual couple adopt some of them and raise them on my tax dollars?

Let's sterilize all anarchists too, while we're at it.

Why would you think a homosexual couple would need your tax dollars to help raise an adopted child?

Does Homosexuality somehow make people poor?

Conservatism teaches the woman to keep her legs shut. Liberal policies don't hold her accountable for spreading them. They just bail her out.

conservatism may teach the woman to keep their legs shut, but that does not mean conservative girls keep them shut....:eusa_whistle:

liberal policies do not hold them accountable, true

but not because they wouldn't like to figure out a way to hold them accountable, it's just that they have not figured out a way to do it, without possibly harming their children more than if the children were given assistance....

i know to many, that's no excuse so you don't have to tell me that.... i also can see how these policies do nothing but perpetuate poverty...as said, i just don't know what the policy should be reformed to... :(

for the record, the woman is nuts to have so many kids, but i would never take this right away from women, to be the person to make it....
care

Of course she should. :rolleyes:

what do you think should happen?

I think we should sterilize anyone that votes for fascists. And anyone that has an abortion. And all pedophiles.

Why not just let some nice, homosexual couple adopt some of them and raise them on my tax dollars?
. You're a rhetoric parroting troll. DO note the difference between paragraphs 1 & 2. There's nothing intelligent about your arguments. I've got a cocker spaniel that can reason better than you and she's dumber'n a red brick.

You want to talk about forums? The Romper Room forum would kick your ass. I've seen smarter elementary school students than what you have to bring.

You walk the walk, now talk the talk. Bring a game or shut the fuck up.

And I guess your post in this thread shows what you consider an intelligent argument :lol:

Of course she should. :rolleyes:

How about all the ignorant, moronic, close minded fools like yourself? that'd be a great start.

Last edited:

Why would you think a homosexual couple would need your tax dollars to help raise an adopted child?

What's wrong with anarchists? Too much balls for you to handle? They think for themselves and don't need the Fed to nanny their little butts from cradle to grave? I'll take them over fascists any day.

My point is you leftwingers created this environment. YOU have destroyed personal accountability in this nation. Wait ... let me guess ... she's a conservative. The only people leftwingers hold accountable for their actions.:cuckoo:

Conservatism teaches the woman to keep her legs shut. Liberal policies don't hold her accountable for spreading them. They just bail her out.

and you claim to not be a hack:lol::cuckoo:

. You're a rhetoric parroting troll. DO note the difference between paragraphs 1 & 2. There's nothing intelligent about your arguments. I've got a cocker spaniel that can reason better than you and she's dumber'n a red brick.

You want to talk about forums? The Romper Room forum would kick your ass. I've seen smarter elementary school students than what you have to bring.

And I guess your post in this thread shows what you consider an intelligent argument :lol:

You wouldn't know an intelligent argument if it was an A-Bomb and laneded on your house, leftwingnut frutitcake.

Try again, loser. You couldn't argue your way out of a thimble.

Idiot. Anytime you want go at it with me, say the word, bitch. You couldn't hang with my 18 months old granddaughter, much less me.

What's wrong with anarchists? Too much balls for you to handle? They think for themselves and don't need the Fed to nanny their little butts from cradle to grave? I'll take them over fascists any day.

My point is you leftwingers created this environment. YOU have destroyed personal accountability in this nation. Wait ... let me guess ... she's a conservative. The only people leftwingers hold accountable for their actions.:cuckoo:

and you claim to not be a hack:lol::cuckoo:

An you're an idiot who shouldn't be allowed to vote. fucktard. Any more questions, pissant loser?

Care and Willow have shown their true colours by caring only about the woman's 'right' to breed and not the fate to which she's condemning these children.

so you are an advocate that a "woman's body is not hers to make decisions about?" is that your position?
So a woman's 'right' to breed outweighs the rights of the children she's condemning to poverty?

Care and Willow have shown their true colours by caring only about the woman's 'right' to breed and not the fate to which she's condemning these children.

Well, every human being should have the right to breed if they choose to, as much as it can suck for their children, as they may be horrible parents.THere are many parents out there that only have a couple kids, can afford to raise them, but mess their children up by being overly strict, mistreated them, molest them, and other things that condemn them to have a tough time in life.

As bad as what this woman did, there is no way should people not have the basic freedom to reproduce if they want to. If the kids are that much in trouble, they can take her kids away from her

So she can make more and condemn them to the same fate?

You're just causing more children to suffer.

have you no morality or compassion?

Conservatism teaches the woman to keep her legs shut.

Really? You mean like conservative Christians who refuse to use BC and believe they are commanded to 'be fruitful and multiply'?

Liberal policies don't hold her accountable for spreading them. They just bail her out.
Can't speak for the libs, but this leftist has been condemning the whore from thread's start.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

Idiot. Anytime you want go at it with me, say the word, bitch. You couldn't hang with my 18 months old granddaughter, much less me.

Both of you look like little bitches when arguing over the internet.

Just saying'.

If you're as tough as you say you are, why are you bothering with it?

conservatism may teach the woman to keep their legs shut, but that does not mean conservative girls keep them shut....:eusa_whistle:

liberal policies do not hold them accountable, true

but not because they wouldn't like to figure out a way to hold them accountable, it's just that they have not figured out a way to do it, without possibly harming their children more than if the children were given assistance....

i know to many, that's no excuse so you don't have to tell me that.... i also can see how these policies do nothing but perpetuate poverty...as said, i just don't know what the policy should be reformed to... :(

for the record, the woman is nuts to have so many kids, but i would never take this right away from women, to be the person to make it....
care

Your defenses of this woman are just as insane as her actions. She knowingly spewed forth children to be raised in a drug house with a dependance on an income from a well known illegal activity. Knowing her support could be taken away at anytime due to police officers catching on to her husbands' activities. Remember also, they were not living the high life, they were living in a two bedroom apartment and it was financed by the state but they were booted because of her inability to take care of business with her kids.

I do believe firmly that this woman has every right to have as many babies as she can afford to take care of. That is not the point though, she cannot take care of these children and she has proven that.

I say take the kids away and cut her loose on the street. I have seen tons of families like this, (not this large), that grow up with the attitude that you don't have to earn anything in life and education is for the weak. They are the ones where you see the random 3 year olds running around the front yard in a diaper with noone else around to keep an eye on them and you see a weeping mother crying injustice on the news when something happens to her baby. I feel absolutely no pity whatsoever. I feel only a little for the children because I have seen what kinda adults these types become.

Your defenses of this woman are just as insane as her actions. She knowingly spewed forth children .......... .. the random 3 year olds running around the front yard in a diaper with noone else around to keep an eye on them and you see a weeping mother crying injustice on the news when something happens to her baby.....

I don't consider Care4all as a DEFENDER OF THE WOMAN.

Her POV is broader than simply seeing an ignorant woman birthing children she couldn't support, and I must agree with it however distasteful I find the individuals involved.

Not everyone is very smart, ya know? In fact, as the world becomes more complex, we find more and more people unable to cope. Some simply don't want to try. Some try and fail because they don't have the emotional fortitude, or intelligence to succeed.

Now, you and I, loosely qualify as "the smart ones" can either ignore these people, destroy them, or help them.

If ya wanna go to heaven, then ya help'em.

You wouldn't know an intelligent argument if it was an A-Bomb and laneded on your house, leftwingnut frutitcake.

Try again, loser. You couldn't argue your way out of a thimble.

I guess so, considering your idea of an intelligent argument is the drivel you posted above
:lol:

Well, every human being should have the right to breed if they choose to, as much as it can suck for their children, as they may be horrible parents.THere are many parents out there that only have a couple kids, can afford to raise them, but mess their children up by being overly strict, mistreated them, molest them, and other things that condemn them to have a tough time in life.

As bad as what this woman did, there is no way should people not have the basic freedom to reproduce if they want to. If the kids are that much in trouble, they can take her kids away from her

So she can make more and condemn them to the same fate?

You're just causing more children to suffer.

have you no morality or compassion?

I do, what's moral about sterilizing someone? If her kids are suffering, as I said, they can be taken away from them. Do we want to be like China who forces abortions and tells people they can't have a certain number of kids? it's a biological right as a human being to reproduce. I've even stated I find having that many kids deplorable, but who gets to decide who can and can't reproduce? Goes down a slippery slope if we start dictating that

Yeah sure, you'd just call me names and post lies and post drivel. YOu're idea of an intelligent argument is to call the other person a bitch. :lol::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back