This Is for All Those Who Thought Biden Had an Ounce of Sanity

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Here is Richard Levine, posing as a woman, and calling himself "Rachael Levine". Biden just appointed this nutjob to the second highest job in HHS, and made him a 4 star admiral in something.

1644691150086.png

Why any mother would let Levine near her kids is a mystery. But that question aside, Biden thinks the The Man in High Heels is just right for the job.
Said the leader of the party of science, which denies the biological reality of sex:

Dr. Rachel Levine will... meet the public health needs of our country
Really ? So we "need" to have a total lunatic teaching college students about psychiatry (Levine does) and giving medical treatment to children. WOW, is this country ever messed up right now.

thenewamerican.com

Biden Appoints “Transgender” To Be HHS No. 2. And No Mean Jokes! - The New American

“President-elect” Joe Biden has appointed another transgender to his administration. ...
thenewamerican.com
thenewamerican.com

www.leftyliars.com

Why Rachel Levine is Still a Man

Richard Levine is still a man, despite calling himself Rachel Levine. He has X and Y chromosomes in every cell of his body, which can never change. He also, more than likely, has his family jewels intact. So despite popular opinion he is a man, not a woman.
www.leftyliars.com

And here are pictures of Sam Brinton, the looney tune drag queen that Biden just appointed to a top job in his Dept. of Energy, handling nuclear waste disposal.
Yes folks, this a MAN (sort of).......Gag!

morningstarjournal.com

Biden Appoints Gay Drag Queen Top Official for Nuclear Energy

Sam Brinton is a drag queen, a critic of gay conversion therapy, and an LGBTQ+ activist who has lectured on kink at college campuses and participated in interviews about fetish roleplay. A photo ta…
morningstarjournal.com
morningstarjournal.com

1644687800532.png
1644687825084.png

1644687870799.png
1644687986429.png

1644687902810.png

Appointing a science-denier to a top government health job — for which accepting modern science would seem to be required — is bad enough. But in November, Biden picked a “transgender” to oversee the transition team’s defense end, as The New American reported.

Biden Picks Transvestite for Transition’s DoD Review - The New American

Joe Biden, who has been declared “president-elect” by the media, is really woke about men who pretend they’re women, and women who pretend they’re men. ...
thenewamerican.com
thenewamerican.com

Here is Shawn Skelly Biden's Tranny Looney pick for the important DOD job, Assistant Secretary of Defense for Readiness >>

Don't be deluded. This is a MAN folks >>

1644690904817.png

Joe Biden. :rolleyes: Will this country ever survive another year of this dude ?

Last edited:
Here is Richard Levine, posing as a woman, and calling himself "Rachael Levine". Biden just appointed this nutjob to the second highest job in HHS, and made him a 4 star admiral in something.

1644691150086.png

Why any mother would let Levine near her kids is a mystery. But that question aside, Biden thinks the The Man in High Heels is just right for the job.
Said the leader of the party of science, which denies the biological reality of sex:

Really ? So we "need" to have a total lunatic teaching college students about psychiatry (Levine does) and giving medical treatment to children. WOW, is this country ever messed up right now.

thenewamerican.com

Biden Appoints “Transgender” To Be HHS No. 2. And No Mean Jokes! - The New American

“President-elect” Joe Biden has appointed another transgender to his administration. ...
thenewamerican.com
thenewamerican.com

www.leftyliars.com

Richard Levine is still a man, despite calling himself Rachel Levine. He has X and Y chromosomes in every cell of his body, which can never change. He also, more than likely, has his family jewels intact. So despite popular opinion he is a man, not a woman.
www.leftyliars.com

And here are pictures of Sam Brinton, the looney tune drag queen that Biden just appointed to a top job in his Dept. of Energy, handling nuclear waste disposal.

morningstarjournal.com

Sam Brinton is a drag queen, a critic of gay conversion therapy, and an LGBTQ+ activist who has lectured on kink at college campuses and participated in interviews about fetish roleplay. A photo ta…
morningstarjournal.com
morningstarjournal.com

1644687800532.png
1644687825084.png

1644687870799.png
1644687986429.png

1644687902810.png

Appointing a science-denier to a top government health job — for which accepting modern science would seem to be required — is bad enough. But in November, Biden picked a “transgender” to oversee the transition team’s defense end, as The New American reported.

Joe Biden, who has been declared “president-elect” by the media, is really woke about men who pretend they’re women, and women who pretend they’re men. ...
thenewamerican.com
thenewamerican.com

Here is Shawn Skelly Biden's Tranny Looney pick for the important DOD job, Assistant Secretary of Defense for Readiness >>

1644690904817.png

Joe Biden. :rolleyes: Will this country ever survive another year of this dude ?
Ick.

China, Russia, Iran, NK, all watching this shit.

But hey, at least all the woke mob can "feel" like they are being inclusive and ground breaking. Thats what's REALLY important right????
What Wokies consider to be important, is getting downright scary. I try to forget that American has Biden at the helm (sort of).

If you told people 10 years ago that engaging in bestiality would place a person at the head of the queue for a top government job today,, who would have possibly believed them, yet here we are.

What is especially distressing is how many mindless leftists we have here who go right along with it, even calling people a nazi for not supporting.

I find it odd how so many people are so completely lacking in even a scintilla of self awareness to realize how truly bizarre their attitudes have become in such a short time.

The joke is on us.
Will we allow them to steal another election and continue to subject us to this clown show?
If we let them get away with stealing another one, we will be almost as much to blame as they are.

I hope America's Hispanics (almost totally Catholic) are watching all this. Most blacks are quite Christian religious also. This can't be sitting well with them.

If you told people 10 years ago that engaging in bestiality would place a person at the head of the queue for a top government job today,, who would have possibly believed them, yet here we are.

What is especially distressing is how many mindless leftists we have here who go right along with it, even calling people a nazi for not supporting.

I find it odd how so many people are so completely lacking in even a scintilla of self awareness to realize how truly bizarre their attitudes have become in such a short time.
We all are becoming more and more aware of how fringed out they all are. We always thought they were basically OK, but just a bit misled. Sad to say, t's deeper than that.

I think it's more than odd. Do the democrats not realize how this looks to the rest of the country that isn't hard Left? Great, they'll get most of the 27% of the country that is solid blue but lose to the other 73% that thinks they are being ridiculous. This can't be good for their brand, they locked up the LGBTQ crowd but at what cost?

We all are becoming more and more aware of how fringed out they all are. We always thought they were basically OK, but just a bit misled. Sad to say, t's deeper than that.

No shit.

And here are pictures of Sam Brinton, the looney tune drag queen that Biden just appointed to a top job in his Dept. of Energy, handling nuclear waste

Well, you see:
  • The Bidens are way fucked in the head.
  • His Administration is heavily fucked in the head.
  • Can you imagine what these idiots think is the good thing to do running this country?
  • No normal person would work for these people. The assholes in the GOP bitched about Trump and look what they got for their troubles.
  • Only the freaks, human flotsam, weirdos, the criminal, the outcast, and the illegal could want to work for this warped administration.

I find it odd how so many people are so completely lacking in even a scintilla of self awareness to realize how truly bizarre their attitudes have become in such a short ti

1644691150086.png

thenewamerican.com

thenewamerican.com
thenewamerican.com

www.leftyliars.com

www.leftyliars.com

morningstarjournal.com

morningstarjournal.com
morningstarjournal.com

1644687800532.png
1644687825084.png

1644687870799.png
1644687986429.png

1644687902810.png

thenewamerican.com
thenewamerican.com

1644690904817.png

If you are claiming being against "conversion therapy" being a science denier, you are completely wrong. Conversion therapy has long been recognized as quackery, and who to know better than Brinton, who suffered through conversion therapy for two years. While I believe one can call into question Levine's nomination, Brinton's background and skillset fit the job. MIT, specializing in nuclear waste fuel cycle and concentrating on disposal, well yeah, seems a good fit for the Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition Secretary. Like "Duh Huh".

Look, I see it all the time in my professional life. Gay, and transgender people, leveraging their gayness or their gender identity in order to gain promotions in companies seeking diversity. Sometimes, it is obvious, that transgender people are faking it. But it is just as wrong to deny someone a position because of their sexual identity as it is to give them one because of their sexual identity. In both cases, productivity and growth are stifled.

What is especially distressing is how many mindless leftists we have here who go right along with it, even calling people a nazi for not supporting the move.

If you are claiming being against "conversion therapy" being a science denier, you are completely wrong. Conversion therapy has long been recognized as quackery, and who to know better than Brinton, who suffered through conversion therapy for two years. While I believe one can call into question Levine's nomination, Brinton's background and skillset fit the job. MIT, specializing in nuclear waste fuel cycle and concentrating on disposal, well yeah, seems a good fit for the Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition Secretary. Like "Duh Huh".

Look, I see it all the time in my professional life. Gay, and transgender people, leveraging their gayness or their gender identity in order to gain promotions in companies seeking diversity. Sometimes, it is obvious, that transgender people are faking it. But it is just as wrong to deny someone a position because of their sexual identity as it is to give them one because of their sexual identity. In both cases, productivity and growth are stifled.
Why would you think I support conversion therapy, moron? I don't and have not even hinted that I do.

Well, you see:
  • Can you imagine what these idiots think is the good thing to do running this country?
  • No normal person would work for these people. The assholes in the GOP bitched about Trump and look what they got for their troubles.
  • Only the freaks, human flotsam, weirdos, the criminal, the outcast, and the illegal could want to work for this warped administration.
The White House Has Turned Into a Bathhouse

Whom is Bi-Den virtue-signaling to with this disgusting, excessive, and amateurish freak show?

I feel like The Onion. My joke about what a Gayist couple calls the room they use when one of them wants to have heterosexual sex is beginning to sound like I was stating a fact named after its most famous voyeur.

Well, you see:
  • Only the freaks, human flotsam, weirdos, the criminal, the outcast, and the illegalI could want to work for this warped administration.
That is totally backwards. First, Biden is far more intelligent than Trump. Sure, Biden is not the leader Obama was, Obama wasn't the leader Bush was, and Bush was not the leader Clinton was. Then there is all this total bullshit about how Biden has made tons of money due to his government service. Where is it? Does he have it buried in his backyard? Because when he was a senator his net worth was among the lowest of all the senators. He didn't even capitalize that much on his position as VP to the first black president. Sure, he has made money speaking and writing books, but nothing like some of his predecessors. Can you say Al Gore?

But it takes a total fool to work for Donald Trump, in any capacity. He will throw your ass under the bus at the drop of the hat. He will gleefully take credit for any of your accomplishments. He has proven this time and time again. He is, in no way, a leader. He is a self-absorbed, selfish, mentally ill ASSHOLE in the highest degree. I will go so far to say that I would not have made an appearance on his reality show if you paid me a million dollars. You know going in, even if you win, you are going to end up getting screwed at some point.

Trump needs one thing, and I hate to say it, and his father, who has been long gone, had no problem dishing it out to him. He needs an ass-whoopin. I mean he needs to be beat like a damn dog. The way he treats people, everyone, but especially his own children, is despicable. How the hell anyone can respect him is beyond my comprehension. I mean this man is more than willing to throw the Constitution away, run the country into the ground, lose all respect we have with nations abroad, simply to retain his place of power and sit on his ass watching FOX news and indulging in confirmation bias while flushing official documents that might make him look bad, down the toilet. Damn, makes one wish for the days when the biggest problem we had with our leaders was them getting a blow-job from an intern.

Forum List

Back