This is confirmation that a guy is a loser if his first text of the day is

from his mother.

It pisses me off so much and I really feel like blocking her. It's a reminder that my social life is ASS.

The other ladies text me but it's never the 1st text
Maybe Mom’s in a peach pie mood?

Maybe I can shit on your face
Maybe.

Or maybe, just maybe you’d show a modicum of smarts and think twice about it. Besides, it’s your momma! She probably loves it when her baby’s licking that delicious peach pie off her checks and out of her crack. Probably remind her of your daddy!

from his mother.

It pisses me off so much and I really feel like blocking her. It's a reminder that my social life is ASS.

Maybe Mom’s in a peach pie mood?

Maybe I can shit on your face
Maybe.

Or maybe, just maybe you’d show a modicum of smarts and think twice about it. Besides, it’s your momma! She probably loves it when her baby’s licking that delicious peach pie off her checks and out of her crack. Probably remind her of your daddy!

Can I shit on your mommykins

from his mother.

There will come a day when you will sorely miss those texts...

I would give anything I own to get a text from my Mom. Gone since '97, and I still miss her. Be glad you still have yours, fbj.

from his mother.

I would give anything I own to get a text from my Mom. Gone since '97, and I still miss her. Be glad you still have yours, fbj.

I'm just saying I would like to cross the mind of a woman who is not my mother just one time before 9am and 11am before the year is over

from his mother.

I would give just about anything to have a text from My mother. Any kind of communication from her.

from his mother.

Is it in reference to the alimony payments, or have they figured out you are the baby daddy?

from his mother.

I'm just saying I would like to cross the mind of a woman who is not my mother just one time before 9am and 11am before the year is over
Your as shallow as a kiddy pool.

Forum List

Back