This Is Apartheid

Nah, he's just a black Muslim rapper with a reputation as a trouble maker and a criminal background.

The OP includes quotes from about one dozen South Africans who lived under Apartheid in South Africa who say Israel practices Apartheid.

This is Apartheid, that defines the Zionist Regime in power in Israel and Occupied Palestine.

The South Africans speaking out or who have spoken out against Apartheid in Israel/Palestine have credibility and personal experiences with Apartheid to discuss this issue you are utterly lacking in.

"I thought the experiences I had as a black American would prepare me." The focus of this thread is based on a person who has a chip on their shoulder. Perhaps he should be a white or Hispanic male who walks into a different neighborhood than his own in NYC he would experience a certain amount of uncomfortably as well.

His experience as a black man in the US or jaundiced perspective alone does not qualify him to be an expert on Apartheid.

Your failed attempt to qualify the failed perspective of a failed rapper by including other references is quite transparent and quite simply....failed......:doubt:

you-fail-at-failing.jpg

:itsok:

As for the artist who is presently speaking out and singing out against Apartheid in Palestine, in the OP, who better to speak of racial discrimination then an American whose own life and his familys heritage has been filled with confrontations with racial discrimination, from slavery to segregation to lingering discrimination in America.

We never forget our own struggles, one benefit of personal struggles is the capacity to subsequently help others deal with similar such struggles.

Last edited:
I see the ones defending Apartheid as the human failures.

The OP includes quotes from about one dozen South Africans who lived under Apartheid in South Africa who say Israel practices Apartheid.

This is Apartheid, that defines the Zionist Regime in power in Israel and Occupied Palestine.

The South Africans speaking out or who have spoken out against Apartheid in Israel/Palestine have credibility and personal experiences with Apartheid to discuss this issue you are utterly lacking in.

"I thought the experiences I had as a black American would prepare me." The focus of this thread is based on a person who has a chip on their shoulder. Perhaps he should be a white or Hispanic male who walks into a different neighborhood than his own in NYC he would experience a certain amount of uncomfortably as well.

His experience as a black man in the US or jaundiced perspective alone does not qualify him to be an expert on Apartheid.

Your failed attempt to qualify the failed perspective of a failed rapper by including other references is quite transparent and quite simply....failed......:doubt:

you-fail-at-failing.jpg

you-fail-at-failing.jpg

Your OP is not on that issue in as much as it is on this new poster boy of yours.

you-fail-at-failing.jpg

I see the ones who are middle aged and literally spend the ENTIRE DAY on a message board trashing one country as a massive failure in life.

you-fail-at-failing.jpg

I see the ones who are middle aged and literally spend the ENTIRE DAY on a message board trashing one country as a massive failure in life.
Middle aged and basically totally insane.

god-warrior.jpg

The thread is entitled This is Apartheid and it discusses the reality of Apartheid in Israel/Palestine today, confirmed by a visit of a musician and him sharing his observations and through statements of approaching a dozen South Africans who lived under Apartheid in South Africa.

The OP addresses the opinions that this is Apartheid by over a dozen different persons and presents a movie length documentary showing the similarities of Apartheid in South Africa and Apartheid in Palestine.

People with a conscience and people of consciouse, and that obviously excludes all Zionists, oppose Apartheid.

And Apartheid shall be defeated in Palestine in the very same way it was defeated in South Africa, through popular resistance and BDS.

you-fail-at-failing.jpg

Your OP is not on that issue in as much as it is on this new poster boy of yours.

Last edited:
The thread is entitled This is Apartheid and it discusses the reality of Apartheid in Israel/Palestine today, confirmed by a visit of a musician and hum sharing his observations and through statements of a dozen South Africans who lived under Apartheid in South Africa.

The OP addresses the opinions that this is Apartheid by over a dozen different persons and presents a movie length documentary showing the similarities of Apartheid in South Africa and Apartheid in Palestine.

People with a conscience and people of consciouse, and that obviously excludes all Zionists, oppose Apartheid.

And Apartheid shall be defeated in Palestine in the very same way it was defeated in South Africa, through popular resistance and BDS.

The same BDS that's failing so badly in their fight against SodaStream??

soda3_zps0c280983.jpg

5 day change +20.14%

Losers.
:rofl:

Let us look at my "POSTER BOYS" , my sources from the OP who confirm Israel practices Apartheid in Palestine.

I will address each of my "POSTER BOYS" in separate posts.

Archbishop Desmond Tutu

220px-Archbishop-Tutu-medium.jpg

Desmond Mpilo Tutu (born 7 October 1931) is a South African social rights activist and retired Anglican bishop who rose to worldwide fame during the 1980s as an opponent of apartheid. He was the first black Archbishop of Cape Town and bishop of the Church of the Province of Southern Africa (now the Anglican Church of Southern Africa).

Tutu's admirers see him as a man who since the demise of apartheid has been active in the defence of human rights and uses his high profile to campaign for the oppressed.... He has campaigned to fight AIDS, tuberculosis, poverty, racism, sexism, the imprisonment of Chelsea Manning, homophobia and transphobia. He received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1984; the Albert Schweitzer Prize for Humanitarianism in 1986; the Pacem in Terris Award in 1987; the Sydney Peace Prize in 1999; the Gandhi Peace Prize in 2007;[1] and the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 2009. He has also compiled several books of his speeches and sayings

Desmond Tutu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My second South African source who confirms "This Is Apartheid" in Israel/Palestine is Ronnie Kasrils.

220px-Ronnie_Kasrils_-_Russell_Tribunal.jpg

Ronald Kasrils (commonly known as Ronnie Kasrils) (born 15 November 1938) is a South African politician. He was Minister for Intelligence Services from 27 April 2004 to 25 September 2008. He was a member of the National Executive Committee (NEC) of the African National Congress (ANC) from 1987 to 2007 as well as a member of the Central Committee of the South African Communist Party (SACP) from December 1986 to 2007.

His late wife Eleanor Kasrils was also a prominent anti-apartheid activist

Ronnie Kasrils - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My third "POSTER BOY" from South Africa who confirms This Is Apartheid in Israel/Palestine is Professor John Dugard.

th

Christopher John Robert Dugard (born in Fort Beaufort, South Africa, in 1936), known as John Dugard, is a South African professor of international law. His main academic specializations are in Roman-Dutch law, public international law, jurisprudence, human rights, criminal procedure and international criminal law. He has served on the International Law Commission, the primary UN institution for the development of international law, and has been active in reporting on human-rights violations by Israel in the Palestinian territories.

He has written several books on apartheid, human rights, and international law, in addition to coauthoring textbooks on criminal law and procedure and international law.[1] He has also written extensively on South African apartheid

John Dugard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My third "POSTER BOY" from South Africa who confirms This Is Apartheid in Israel/Palestine is Professor John Dugard.

th

Christopher John Robert Dugard (born in Fort Beaufort, South Africa, in 1936), known as John Dugard, is a South African professor of international law. His main academic specializations are in Roman-Dutch law, public international law, jurisprudence, human rights, criminal procedure and international criminal law. He has served on the International Law Commission, the primary UN institution for the development of international law, and has been active in reporting on human-rights violations by Israel in the Palestinian territories.

He has written several books on apartheid, human rights, and international law, in addition to coauthoring textbooks on criminal law and procedure and international law.[1] He has also written extensively on South African apartheid

John Dugard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

th

John Dugard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/QUOTE]

John Dugard must be nice if you posted about him twice. :rofl:

My fourth "POSTER BOY" from South Africa who conforms "This Is Apartheid" in Israel/Palestine is Winnie Mandela.

220px-Winnie_Mandela00.jpg

Winnie Madikizela–Mandela (born Nomzamo Winifred Zanyiwe Madikizela; 26 September 1936)[1] is a South African activist and politician who has held several government positions and headed the African National Congress Women's League. She is a member of the ANC's National Executive Committee.

She was married to Nelson Mandela for 38 years, including 27 years during which he was imprisoned. Although they were still married at the time of his becoming president of South Africa in May 1994, the couple had separated two years earlier. Their divorce was finalised on 19 March 1996,[2] though Winnie Mandela continued to be a presence in Mandela's life in later years despite his remarriage in 1998. Winnie could be seen almost daily visiting her former husband Nelson Mandela at the Mediclinic heart hospital in Pretoria where he was receiving treatment.[3] Of all the major figures who came to global prominence during the South African liberation struggle, Ms. Madikizela-Mandela was the most glamorous and the most at home in the world of celebrity culture – which is what made her fall from grace all the more startling; and for many of the years just before Mr. Mandela's release from 27 years in prison, she was his public face, bringing word of his thoughts and his state of mind. She was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize and offered academic honors abroad

Winnie Madikizela-Mandela - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My fifth "POSTER BOY" from South Africa who confirms "This Is Apartheid" in Israel/pa;estine is Arun Gandhi.

220px-Arun_Gandhi_at_Martin_Luther_King%2C_Jr._Memorial_4_April_2012_crop.jpg

Arun Manilal Gandhi (born April 14, 1934) is the fifth grandson of Mohandas Gandhi through his second son Manilal. Following the footsteps of his grandfather, he is also a socio-political activist, although he eschews the ascetic lifestyle of his grandfather.

Born in Durban, South Africa on April 14, 1934 to Sushila and Manilal Gandhi, Arun's childhood days under South Africa's apartheid for someone of Indian heritage was difficult. Like many Indians, he was demeaned by Europeans for not being white, ostracized by Africans for not being black, and subject to racially motivated violence from extremists in both groups.

While living with his grandfather Mohandas Gandhi from 1946 until his assassination in 1948, Arun experienced the most tumultuous period in India's struggle to free itself from British rule. He saw the first-hand effects of a national campaign for liberation which was carried out through both violent and nonviolent means. Both the events and his grandfather's teachings strongly influenced Arun.

Arun Manilal Gandhi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back