This Inflation Thing Has Gone Too Far......SPAM Doubles In Price

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Went to Costco today to get some things and remembered we were a couple cans shy of being out of the lower-sodium SPAM we like.

$21.00 for eight cans! WTF, it was less than half that a few months back when I last bought it.

Piss on that RvW squirrel, keep your eye on the real issues. We are getting fucked hard by dem policies. :(

Preemptive SPAM song:

1651628765488.jpeg

Went to Costco today to get some things and remembered we were a couple cans shy of being out of the lower-sodium SPAM we like.

$21.00 for eight cans! WTF, it was less than half that a few months back when I last bought it.

Piss on that RvW squirrel, keep your eye on the real issues. We are getting fucked hard by dem policies. :(

Preemptive SPAM song:

Dude! You are a Virginian, not a Hawaiian! Shouldn't you be raising hell about the price of an original old fashion Virginia ham, instead of a can of spam?

Preemptive SPAM song:

This is the one thing that can get Hawaiians to Riot.

Or more simply, just spiced ham.

And an indicator of America's real problem. Americans should vote on the economy before they preoccupy themselves with issues like RvW.
Being canned is an important part of it and why it keeps damned near forever along with why you can safely eat it without cooking.

For decades it was a favorite of troops who could carry it in the field and eat it when whatever the cooks were slopping out for them was inevitable or when you were fed up with C/K rats or MRE's.

As a Virginian I have a source for real Virginia Country Ham. ;)

I fixed a mess of green beans flavored with County Ham pieces I had saved this past weekend.
Now, that's what I'm talkin about!
Not throwbacks to WWII K-rations for sailers pickin up Leilani on a 3 day pass.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Forum List

Back