This fits my definition of hell on earth

You cherry pick one story and want us to do what? I could do the same thing in Detroit I'm sure. I could go find ONE fucked up story where someone did something fucked up to someone somewhere in Texas or Oklahoma.

Smoking pot is legal in California. Sorry Granny but mind your own business.
This crime happened on private property.

Trespassing
Assault
Battery

That is times two people, at least six crimes

California, not aresstef, illegal aliens

8 crimes ignored

Is your property open to illegal aliens?

Everybody got the income tax cut. Try your bullshit somewhere else.

I ended up paying more in taxes like most low middle class did. And we are the majority of the tax payers. I don't need anyone from the news to explain it to me. Reality is, the more you make the lower the tax percentage is. There aren't any loopholes that we can use unlike the Rich who use them to pay either a fewer tax rate or no taxes at all.

I ended up paying more in taxes like most low middle class did. And we are the majority of the tax payers. I don't need anyone from the news to explain it to me. Reality is, the more you make the lower the tax percentage is. There aren't any loopholes that we can use unlike the Rich who use them to pay either a fewer tax rate or no taxes at all.
You paid less Federal Income tax. Impossible not to.

This crime happened on private property.

Trespassing
Assault
Battery

That is times two people, at least six crimes

California, not aresstef, illegal aliens

8 crimes ignored

Is your property open to illegal aliens?
My brother won't send his illegals to my property. He's scared someone will turn them/him in.

any liberal will tell you abortion helps keep down the black population
Any conservative will tell you abortion is how liberals keep the black population down.

I love it when cons say this. LOL. So you want more blacks? LIAR!

If they are poor, no father, yes, abort that kid.

Seriously. I live in condos. I needed someone to move a doublestack washer/dryer up 3 flights, move a washer and drier down 3 flights, move my dryer to the dumpster and that mother fucker wouldn't let me.

But whenever my dad needs work, he sends them to his home. I live in a condo. He's afraid someone will turn them/us/him in.

Rich people are better off than me, gee mr wizard, thanks for letting me know

If only i was rich like a biden, a clinton, an obama, a kerry, a feinstien...

You should pay attention to their policies. Yes those democrats are rich. You have to be rich to run for politics. But what about their policies? Democratic policies favor the middle class and the rich control the Republican party. They don't even try to pretend. Look at the conservative supreme court. It favors corporations over we the people 100% of the time. Republicans are trickle down Democrats are Middle Class First.

Do you like the new Supreme Court? Then you are socially conservative. Fiscally, you don't have enough money to be voting Republican. So they've duped you girl.

Rich people are better off than me, gee mr wizard, thanks for letting me know

If only i was rich like a biden, a clinton, an obama, a kerry, a feinstien...
Of course they are better off than you and they want to keep it that way. I thought you Trump Humpers wanted to be rich like Trump.

Forum List

Back