This fits my definition of hell on earth

go fuck yourself bobo....only snowflakes whine like you do....so if my behavior produced a liberal supreme court you would say i am a great guy?.....
Yup. A Supreme Court that sided with women's rights, clean air, We the People not corporations and rich people.

If you don't know the difference between the liberal justices and the cons I feel sorry for you. It's like i'm talking to a baby who's dumber than most babies because you don't get the most simplist things. Clearly you're just pretending to be stupid right? You're a con who's just fucking with me right?

They are busy trashing California crime yet you are more likely to be murdered in Texas than California.
To me they sound a lot like, well, ME. I've been saying for years the system is fucked up for middle class people while the rich just keep getting richer and richer.

No coincidence as union membership declined from 35% of the work force down to 9%, wages haven't gone up for workers. We have no seat at the table. But CEO and VP pay has skyrocked.

Here is a great example. I googled, how many VP's are at the typical fortune 500 company and found this from 2013. Sounds about right for 2013.

breakdown is as follows: VPs around 20 with salary of $160k - 260K. Bonus and stock is worth 100% of base (i.e. total comp is $300 to $500k, but the stock is tied-up for years).Senior VP - about 7 with salary of $200k - 350K. Bonus and stock is worth 125% of base.Executive VP - 5 with salary of $400k - 700K. Bonus and stock is worth 200% - 400% of base.

My brother is a VP in 2023. The pay has doubled in 10 years. Has our pay doubled in 10 years? So VP's can afford to live in Cali. Workers bees can't. Duh.

You won't even address the violence in the OP.

Talk about denial.
Did you see the Soprano looking son who went to threaten those bums? He threatened them and they retaliated. That's what he said he was going to do to them if they didn't scram. They had already left his mama's house. Then he went and looked for trouble.

The pot smoke would be a direct threat to my health so I would pour insecticide and gasoline all over them.
That would be detrimental to your freedom, because the fascist DA in San Fran would put you in jail

That's right! Tell Harry Dresden to quit blaming liberals in California. If you are a broke ass living in expensive California, move the fuck out. We get it. It's not the place for you.
well i cant blame republicans.....and you have the same attitude that your wealthy liberal friends have out here bobo....."i have mine...fuck everyone else"....you people are the problem out here.....now they have let things get so bad they may never get things back to were it was....and yes it will get worse...

Yup. A Supreme Court that sided with women's rights, clean air, We the People not corporations and rich people.

If you don't know the difference between the liberal justices and the cons I feel sorry for you. It's like i'm talking to a baby who's dumber than most babies because you don't get the most simplist things. Clearly you're just pretending to be stupid right? You're a con who's just fucking with me right?
what i want is justices who interpret the laws in the constitution......that means moderate justices,justices who reject you far liberal and conservative bullshit....i bet you have no idea what that means.....i feel sorry for you....yea its like i am talking to a baby who has no idea why the far right and left are destroying this country...

well i cant blame republicans.....and you have the same attitude that your wealthy liberal friends have out here bobo....."i have mine...fuck everyone else"....you people are the problem out here.....now they have let things get so bad they may never get things back to were it was....and yes it will get worse...

You may be right. That's why I'm so glad I don't have kids. And my brother will leave my nephews millions of dollars. And he paid for both of them to go to the best private schools for 18 years and next year both of them will be at Michigan State University. One's going into construction management and the other is going to be a lawyer. So if this world is getting more and more fucked up and the gap between rich and poor is widening and that's a problem, it's a problem for you guys not me. I'm single no kids and I make $100K a year. No debt. The only question is can I afford to retire at 62 or will private healthcare be too expensive so I will need to wait till I'm 65. I will probably choose to wait till I'm 65 because I don't want to eat up $15K a year for 3 years. That's $50K of my nest egg. Unless I am SICK of working when I'm 62, I'll probably keep working till 65.

So that's the only worry I have. I don't eve worry about my nephews future kids. Because they will have fathers who can afford to have kids.

Yes, when you side with unregulated free market capitalism you get this. The masses known as the rabble. A small merchant class (guys like me) and then rich. Liberal democracy fixed this starting with the New Deal, unions, labor laws, a government that looked out for workers. All that's gone. I told you so.

go fuck yourself bobo....only snowflakes
whine like you do....so if my behavior produced a liberal supreme court you would say i am a great guy?.....
If you like this then I guess you should keep doing what you are doing

Constitutional lawyer Michael Waldman says that there's an increasing distance between the American people and the Supreme Court. He points out that Democrats have won the popular vote in seven of the last eight presidential elections, but Republican presidents have appointed six of the nine justices now on the Supreme Court.

"In a sense, the country is moving in one direction and, with this locked-in majority supermajority, the Court is moving fast in another direction," Waldman says.

Constitutional lawyer Michael Waldman says that there's an increasing distance between the American people and the Supreme Court. He points out that Democrats have won the popular vote in seven of the last eight presidential elections, but Republican presidents have appointed six of the nine justices now on the Supreme Court.

"In a sense, the country is moving in one direction and, with this locked-in majority supermajority, the Court is moving fast in another direction," Waldman says.

There's often been a swing vote, and for a long time, for example, it was Sandra Day O'Connor and then it was Justice Anthony Kennedy. But with six very conservative justices usually moving in lockstep, the arguments came out differently.

what i want is justices who interpret the laws in the constitution......that means moderate justices,justices who reject you far liberal and conservative bullshit....i bet you have no idea what that means.....i feel sorry for you....yea its like i am talking to a baby who has no idea why the far right and left are destroying this country...
Yes I do know what you mean. And that's not what these 6 right wing justices are doing. They are extreme right.

If you like the Federalist Society then you are a conservative. Embrace it.

Beginning in the early 1980s, when it was not exactly cool to be a conservative law student, a small group of students started a club, named in honor of The Federalist Papers, where they could safely discuss their right-of-center views. Fast-forward 40 years and six of the nine sitting Supreme Court Justices are current or former members of that club.

Donald Trump plans to name a Supreme Court justice this week to replace the late Ruth Bader Ginsburg from a list of 44 nominees.

The court now leans far right. If you don't mind, that means you're a conservative. If you don't know this is going on, it means you're dumb.

The Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy Studies(FedSoc) is an American conservative and libertarian legal organization that advocates for a textualist and originalistinterpretation of the U.S. Constitution.

The Federalist Society had a significant influence on the Citizens United Supreme Court ruling which weakened regulations on campaign finance by finding that the free speech clause of the First Amendment to the Constitution prohibits the government from restricting independent expenditures for communications by nonprofit corporations, for-profit corporations, labor unions, and other associations.

Legal positions in the George W. Bush administration were overwhelmingly staffed with Federalist Society members.[34] Approximately half of Bush's nominees for appellate court judgeships were Federalist Society members.[34][30] The Bush administration was harshly criticized for the decision to nominate Harriet Miers to the Supreme Court, with conservative critics arguing that she lacked a consistently conservative track record, did not have Federalist Society "credentials" and for her purported ties to the ABA (which conservatives considered to be liberal). After conservative outcry, Miers withdrew the nomination.[34] The Bush administration went on to nominate Samuel Alito, a Federalist Society member with a consistent conservative track record who was active in Federalist Society circles, to the Supreme Court.

Yes I do know what you mean. And that's not what these 6 right wing justices are doing. They are extreme right.

If you like the Federalist Society then you are a conservative. Embrace it.

Beginning in the early 1980s, when it was not exactly cool to be a conservative law student, a small group of students started a club, named in honor of The Federalist Papers, where they could safely discuss their right-of-center views. Fast-forward 40 years and six of the nine sitting Supreme Court Justices are current or former members of that club.

Donald Trump plans to name a Supreme Court justice this week to replace the late Ruth Bader Ginsburg from a list of 44 nominees.

The court now leans far right. If you don't mind, that means you're a conservative. If you don't know this is going on, it means you're dumb.

The Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy Studies(FedSoc) is an American conservative and libertarian legal organization that advocates for a textualist and originalistinterpretation of the U.S. Constitution.

The Federalist Society had a significant influence on the Citizens United Supreme Court ruling which weakened regulations on campaign finance by finding that the free speech clause of the First Amendment to the Constitution prohibits the government from restricting independent expenditures for communications by nonprofit corporations, for-profit corporations, labor unions, and other associations.

Legal positions in the George W. Bush administration were overwhelmingly staffed with Federalist Society members.[34] Approximately half of Bush's nominees for appellate court judgeships were Federalist Society members.[34][30] The Bush administration was harshly criticized for the decision to nominate Harriet Miers to the Supreme Court, with conservative critics arguing that she lacked a consistently conservative track record, did not have Federalist Society "credentials" and for her purported ties to the ABA (which conservatives considered to be liberal). After conservative outcry, Miers withdrew the nomination.[34] The Bush administration went on to nominate Samuel Alito, a Federalist Society member with a consistent conservative track record who was active in Federalist Society circles, to the Supreme Court.
bobo i dont believe any of these fuckers should have life time jobs.....ten year terms and they are out,and whoever is president picks the replacements.....

Imagine you are an 80 year old widow living alone and three street bums are camping out below and just outside your window smoking dope

The police do not respond to your calls

When you son tries to roust them out and away from your home he is beaten to within an inch of his life

Then the lib Soros DA blames the incident on him instead of the homeless bums

This is the piss covered rat infested trash dump that California has become

You know he got caught spraying homeless with bear spray, right?

You know he got caught spraying homeless with bear spray, right?
They deserved it

Since the lib government didnt enforce the law he was driven to extreme measures

Why do corporations flock to democratic run cities?
Thats a silly question

Most American cities were safe for doing business when major corporations set up there

But they dont have to stay

California is hemorrhaging major corporations today including Telsa and Toyota

What do you want? That shit happens everywhere in America. This is not national news. It's fucked up I'll give you that.

Let us know what happens to the criminals. Right now you are telling us a story but not the ending. Let us know it the 3 walk.

This reminds me of the story in NYC. I see both sides. Instead of chocking the man, did they try to talk to him first? Did he actually assault anyone?

But then again, where are the cops? If a society allows insane people to hang out on the subway pretending to be Michael Jackson and one day the guys on drugs or off his meds and he's threatening people, then if citizens have to take action into their own hands, I would give those citizens a benefit of the doubt.

We need to do something with these homeless people. Whatever Rudy did to clean up NYC, do that.

Imagine how many more nut jobs we will have if women who don't want kids can't get abortions.
any liberal will tell you abortion helps keep down the black population

I'm kind of amazed this needs to be said, but the entire state of California is not like the city of San Francisco. :rolleyes:

And a quick search shows that California isn't even on the top 10 list of most unsafe states.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a lefty and I hate the direction this state has taken politically... but most on this forum seem completely unaware that even as recently as 2008 (not that long ago, relatively speaking) Californians voted against same sex marriage (which was later overturned by a judge who went against the will of the people)... and believe it or not, there are still plenty of normal sane people in CA, who live in the small or medium size cities.

It's mainly the big cities where things have gone downhill due to terrible politics. And it's that way in other states as well.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back