This election will be stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is also that island off India people are not allowed to travel to cuz they will kill you and have had zero contact with the outside world

It's called Australia.
Ok, Ok, so there are two of them. Woopy doo!

Here is the other.

Buy more ammo.

Conventional ammo won't stop satellites with microwave and scaler wave emitters from giving you a lethal tumor.
This is exactly why I ask. They don't mean to rule over us. They mean to kill us. The question is whether that happens slowly or before they sterilize and rape our children. They think it's funny. They think it's their right and their inevitable destiny. We can no longer coexist with them; they will not allow it. We need to prepare now while there is still time.

Of course they mean to rule you...which basically means making money off of your existence. If you don't cooperate with that...THEN they might kill you. There's a lot of profit to be made from someone's gradual and inevitable demise. They'll just hurry it along if it seems better for them. It's really no different than raising cattle.

Conventional ammo won't stop satellites with microwave and scaler wave emitters from giving you a lethal tumor.

I have a small cache of 'unconventional' ammo.

View attachment 392880

If you take out a spy satellite with that I'll buy YOU a beer.

I have acquired the technology proven to be able to defeat any spy satellite.

16392100-full-length-portrait-of-a-man-holding-an-umbrella-and-briefcase-isolated-on-white-bac...jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back