This Cultural Revolution is About to Die of Natural Causes

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Excellent article by Victor Davis Hansen. A little hope in these troubled, insane leftist times:

We are seeing that now. Liberal sympathetic bystanders are wondering whether downtown arson and looting will go private and reach their suburban homes. Do they really want their marquee universities or the Washington or Jefferson Monuments defaced or renamed? What happens when calling 911 gets a constant busy signal? When a liberal mayor or black police chief or progressive governor or white leftist who diverges from the party line is targeted by the mob, then who really is safe?

Answer? No one.

And so the cultural revolution sputters to irrelevance.

the insanity of the left, including the governors, ensures a landslide for the good guys, unless the left can cheat their way at the ballot box. I know Whitmer is trying.
Lining up the excuses early, I see.
ILLEGAL ballot applications. You dont know how many I've heard from who have gotten multiple ballot applications

Lots of applications for the DEAD to vote absentee

the insanity of the left, including the governors, ensures a landslide for the good guys, unless the left can cheat their way at the ballot box. I know Whitmer is trying.
Lining up the excuses early, I see.
Btw, a mod once deleted my post because I bolded a portion of the text within a quote like you just did.

Yeah, I thought it was a pretty petty thing to do too. But everybody has an agenda

Excellent article by Victor Davis Hansen. A little hope in these troubled, insane leftist times:

We are seeing that now. Liberal sympathetic bystanders are wondering whether downtown arson and looting will go private and reach their suburban homes. Do they really want their marquee universities or the Washington or Jefferson Monuments defaced or renamed? What happens when calling 911 gets a constant busy signal? When a liberal mayor or black police chief or progressive governor or white leftist who diverges from the party line is targeted by the mob, then who really is safe?

Answer? No one.

And so the cultural revolution sputters to irrelevance.

While I mostly agree with Mr. Hansen, and attention spans of kids these days are running rather short, the radical left has eaten buffets full of its own in past cultural revolutions in other nations, in order to keep itself going. The best we can hope for perhaps is for these sociopathic Antifa types and their intellectual masters to run out of fresh minds and bodies to cannibalize.

Forum List

Back