This Cowardly Attack By Governor DeSantis Is Unforgivable

There is nothing more cowardly than the left's constant partisan TDS attacks against Trump.
Remember this?

FZwFwIiXkAYbAI9.jpg

For 7 years you morons were yelling lock her up..so shut yo btich ass up

Did she have to shut down any universities and pay 25 million bucks to the people she scammed?
Did she have to shut down any charities because of fraud?
Did she testify under oath while the guy you worship pisses his pants over testifying?
Why do you trust Trump more than your husband? You keep dodging that question
No, I doubt she ever had the success to start business ventures like that...but I am sure she has had some unsatisified customers...like Trump.....she did have to pay his legal fees for a shame lawsuit she lost against him

As far as your last question....what??? hahahh

ah I get it, this is petty payback because Trump mocked Clinton for having an illegal server, she hide with classified and other govt material on it....well thanks for clearing that up
No, it isn't payback -- this is a DA in NY deciding to possibly indict someone for a crime committed in new York....like how most crimes are prosecuted..

There is also a DA in Georgia and a Special Prosecutor in DC who are considering indictments..this happens....

Kinda like how that special prosecutor yall had kept telling us about, Durham I believe his name was -- remember when yall were giddy he was going to "payback" Obama and the FBI over the Russian investigation....and came up with ZERO

Are you guys frustrated that Trump is just a weak cuck and you never got to see the people you hate punished?

No, it isn't payback -- this is a DA in NY deciding to possibly indict someone for a crime committed in new York....like how most crimes are prosecuted..

There is also a DA in Georgia and a Special Prosecutor in DC who are considering indictments..this happens....

Kinda like how that special prosecutor yall had kept telling us about, Durham I believe his name was -- remember when yall were giddy he was going to "payback" Obama and the FBI over the Russian investigation....and came up with ZERO

Are you guys frustrated that Trump is just a weak cuck and you never got to see the people you hate punished?
nah this is mere demafascist payback....going after a political rival

Durham investigated how the Russian hoax got started...he uncovered how it got started.

again, your last line is very enlightening...you hate trump, and you want him punished. Gotcha

nah this is mere demafascist payback....going after a political rival

Durham investigated how the Russian hoax got started...he uncovered how it got started.

again, your last line is very enlightening...you hate trump, and you want him punished. Gotcha
And what did he uncover exactly?
Did Obama go to jail like yall promised?
Did anyone at all get charged with anything remotely close to what yall were claiming?
Durham ended up actually defending the very same agency you morons accused of "framing" Trump...the FBI
How do you folks not see how clownish you are?
Is that what is behind your idol worship? Not wanting to admit the joke was on you the whole time?

Forum List

Back