This country has a problem

We as a country have a problem, we have a president who won’t leave office when he loses the election, and worse as far as the future of this country is concerned , are the people who support this president . It shows a willingness to sell out our democracy to stay in power. . I’ve brought this up to multiple Republican and they either say he only will leave office if the election is not corrupt and as we have seen throughout history , the problem will be that the dictator will be deciding whether it is corrupt or not. Or their second response is that he is just joking. You don’t get to spit on our flag and constitution and pass it off as a joke. There is no joke in this threat and there has never been a bigger threat to this country. We are picking our future in this election.
Yes it does...we have millions of filthy Leftists whom hate much about our country...They want to "fundamentally change" America, the greatest, most successful country the world has ever known. We must eradicate these human cockroaches

And we have a bunch of Fascists that want to establish a Dictatorship. I think I can handle a little Protesting and local changes over handing America over to a despot.

Are you referring to those “fascists” trying people in the court of public opinion, storming restaurants and forcing patrons to say what they want to hear, canceling people for saying the wrong things and censoring speech...THOSE FASCISTS?

Last edited:
oorqo2k5ecp51.jpg

So you Maoists intend to keep voting for weeks after the election until you can "find" enough votes to win....

Why would we let you corrupt fucks steal our government for your master Xi?

A peaceful acceptance of the election by the Marxists would be preferable, but shooting them like dogs in the street would make an awesome meme...
(from 2017) Trump likes Xi:

Quotable: "There are a few foreigners, with full bellies, who have nothing better to do than try to point fingers at our country. China does not export revolution, hunger, poverty nor does China cause you any headaches. Just what else do you want?"

What Trump has said about him: "He certainly doesn't want to see turmoil and death. He doesn't want to see it. He is a good man. He is a very good man and I got to know him very well." (April 28, Reuters interview)

Potential Trump conflict: Trump has strong business ties to China. He has tried to get into the Chinese market since 2008. He signed onto two multi-million-dollar deals that fell apart, including one with State Grid, the state-owned power company. In October, the Trump Organization announced new plans for 20 to 30 new hotels in cities all over China. Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Ltd. is a tenant in Trump Tower. Bank of China, also state-owned, is a debt holder for at least part of a $950 million loan for a building in New York in which Trump is part-owner.

Trump and his daughter Ivanka were granted hard-to-come-by trademarks in China earlier this year. Ivanka's husband, Jared Kushner, a key (maybe top) adviser to the president owns a skyscraper in New York and was set to get a $400 million investment from a Chinese firm in the tower. But that deal was killed because of conflict-of-interest concerns.

So you Maoists DON'T intend to keep voting after the election to steal the presidency?

Because it sure looks like that is exactly what you intend, to Al Franken the whole fucking thing.

What you're doing is treason, so why shouldn't we treat you like the traitor fucks you are?
That article says ballots are only accepted when postmarked by the day of election.
If they are mailed late, they're not accepted.
The reason for this:

you can blame Dejoy for slowing the USPS.
14 days is reasonable, because ballots will be sitting in the USPS for up to 2 weeks, partly because...

That article says ballots are only accepted when postmarked by the day of election.
If they are mailed late, they're not accepted.

Adding 14 days, as current LAW (a concept you Maoists don't grasp) holds that all ballots must be COUNTED by midnight of the day of election. To accomplish this all ballots had to be submitted 14 days prior to election day. The EDICT from unelected dictators overruling laws democratically passed by the constitutionally mandated and popularly elected legislature.

But Xi's democrats support dictatorship in all cases.

The reason for this:

you can blame Dejoy for slowing the USPS.
14 days is reasonable, because ballots will be sitting in the USPS for up to 2 weeks, partly because...

:rofl: :lol:

Yes, the USPS ran like a well oiled machine until a month ago.

There is no lie you Maoists won't tell with a straight face, no absurdity you won't attempt.

Ayn Rand wrote of Lenin's goons as bumbling fools when they overthrew the Republic that arose after the Czar was defeated. But Lenin still murdered 3 million people in the short time he was dictator.

You Maoists are moron, telling the stupidest of lies, but if you gain power you'll slaughter hundred of millions, and we all know it.

No, I don't. You're just lying because your mind is fixated on the two-party shitshow. You simply can't imagine that someone else isn't playing your stupid game.

When you spew the Himmler inspired demagoguery of CCP democrats, you are doing the bidding of Xi's party.

Virtually every post from you is a hate slogan from the DNCCP.

Well, I haven't made any prediction about what the Democrats will do, so I'm not sure you think I should admit to being wrong about. What are you asking?

I'm not asking what your masters will do. I'm asking if YOU will admit that your mentors are corrupt WHEN the continue to stuff ballot boxes for weeks after the election to steal the initial Trump victory. I get it, individualism is a concept you struggle with, you want to just go along with the collective. BUT your benefactors, the CCP controlled democrats have made clear that they will keep voting until they win, even if it takes months.

WHEN they do this, will you admit you were wrong?

That's really not true. But it doesn't seem like can imagine any other possibility. I'm sorry you're stuck.

It's one of th eprimary reasons you hate him. Supporting free speech instead of speech suppression through hate speech laws, supporting the right of people to not die when attacked by mobs. These things offend you, liberty offends you.

No he's not. He's not paying them to vote for anybody. He's paying the outstanding fines so they can vote for who ever they wish.

Kind of like the shop owner isn't paying the Mafia extortion, they are paying for protection.

Oligarch Bloomberg is openly and outright buying votes to the delight of the Communists.

Up there in Canuckistan, do you openly buy votes, is that what explains that pile of shit Trudeau?

And we have a bunch of Fascists that want to establish a Dictatorship. I think I can handle a little Protesting and local changes over handing America over to a despot.

Comrade retard;

In Michigan the democratically elected legislature - elected by the people - passed laws which were then signed by the legally and democratically elected governor. These laws stipulated that mail in ballots must be post marked 14 days prior to the election in order that the be counted in time for an orderly and honest election.

BUT you Communists didn't like that, you want to STEAL the election, you want to keep feeding ballots until you win.

So you vermin Stalinists had 4 unelected DICTATORS overrule the LAW that was democratically passed. The dictators, not the peoples representatives decide what is law.

WHO ARE THE FASCISTS?

Democrats are morons .

democrats are the recreation of the Khmer Rouge.

Mao Tse Tung is the biggest mass murderer in history, which Josef Stalin nipping at his heels. But Pol Pot murdered more percentage of his slaves that either of these other murdering scum.

The democrats are the children of Pol Pot, and if they defeat Trump so they can establish the Marxist dictatorship they intend, they like Pol Pot will slaughter a full third of all Americans. They TELL you what they plan, but no one wants to believe they are as evil as they are.

We as a country have a problem, we have a president who won’t leave office when he loses the election, and worse as far as the future of this country is concerned , are the people who support this president . It shows a willingness to sell out our democracy to stay in power. . I’ve brought this up to multiple Republican and they either say he only will leave office if the election is not corrupt and as we have seen throughout history , the problem will be that the dictator will be deciding whether it is corrupt or not. Or their second response is that he is just joking. You don’t get to spit on our flag and constitution and pass it off as a joke. There is no joke in this threat and there has never been a bigger threat to this country. We are picking our future in this election.
The bigger problem is that the government is improperly organized, and that leads to the multiple problems that you are failing to list/describe, because of your Trump Derangement Syndrome symptoms.

Did you not notice that there are people committing crimes that have nothing to do with President Trump? And that there are people who have to teach their children how to behave when the police question them, and then they do not behave as they were taught; and then blame it on the police for their neutralizing the violence perpetrated? And have you noticed that there are people who are reacting to this phenomenon of disorderliness, and try to instigate police into further neutralizing social disorder? And have you noticed the unrelated businesses being looted and vandalized, because the looters believe that it will cause the innocent bystanders to generate the corrective policy legislation that the brilliant "victims" cannot compose, because they are poorly cultured?

evil demoncrars disrespect AMERICA and its flag. whats your point?

My Flag has tears and tatters and it's earned every one of them. America has lived through some dark times and always comes out shining bright. Only this time, our Federal Republic is in serious trouble due to the Wannabe Dictator that sits in the Whitehouse (when he's not golfing). But I have faith in my America. It's going to rise up like it always does. It may not be this year (no matter who is President) or even in 2 years but WE are going to rise to what makes America great.
It’s true that America has been through some dark times – but whatever the challenge, we’ve never had a president the source of the darkness; that’s what makes this different.

We’ve had bad presidents before – feckless hacks like Buchanan and Hoover – but never a president like Trump who actively sought to undermine the political process, sow division and discord, and threaten the very foundation of our democracy.

Obama used the FBI, CIA, DOJ and State Department to spy on the opposition political party to try to impeach and remove Trump from office, and used them to destroy General Flynn........he stoked racial hatred at every turn and gave 1.5 billion dollars in cash to iran, the primary state sponsor of terrorism in the world......

You are an idiot.
This has nothing to dowith the thread.

The bigger problem is that the government is improperly organized, and that leads to the multiple problems that you are failing to list/describe, because of your Trump Derangement Syndrome symptoms.

Did you not notice that there are people committing crimes that have nothing to do with President Trump? And that there are people who have to teach their children how to behave when the police question them, and then they do not behave as they were taught; and then blame it on the police for their neutralizing the violence perpetrated? And have you noticed that there are people who are reacting to this phenomenon of disorderliness, and try to instigate police into further neutralizing social disorder? And have you noticed the unrelated businesses being looted and vandalized, because the looters believe that it will cause the innocent bystanders to generate the corrective policy legislation that the brilliant "victims" cannot compose, because they are poorly cultured?
Stick to the thread or you are gone.

Stick to the thread or you are gone.
I am so sorry - please forgive me. And do understand that most of the people (conservatives and liberals) have difficulty taking the time to write (or verbally explain) a complete answer to your excellent question concerning Trump's reaction to some questions about the national election process.

The comments from President Trump concerning the handover of the presidential powers have been in response to very dishonorable interrogation techniques, and illustrate our general distrust of the election tally.

I do not believe that the election machines are secure from nefarious poll workers, or what have it. I am a very clever person, and in my youth, when encountering the opportunity to exploit inadequacies in various social systems, I was apt to do so. I have since matured, and recognized that I am unable to evade detection, because I do not want to live that way constantly; so I have redirected my intelligence to describe the inadequacies and the solutions in a quest to better society.

President Trump is a smart man, as well - he is not the obtuse dull corrupt maniac that his political opponents have described him to be. And there are many, many, instances of his political opponents posing for happy photo-opportunities with him - do you need examples of this? Something happened to their friendship when Trump announced his candidacy in 2015 - do you understand why that might be???

You are a very very smart person - are you not???
(we'll disregard your failure to correct some grammar errors in your OP as possibly caused by your excited concern for an immediate solution to the arguments that you presented)

As you know, in 2016 the various polling surveys suggested that the wonderful, but physically ailing, Hillary Clinton was on target to win the election by a "landslide," but what happened??? She refused to concede the election to Trump, and so did Obama, and he initiated an investigation to discredit the election, and so forth and so on, and the Democrat representatives have since exploited the inadequacies of the government system in an effort to harm President Trump's executive administration duties. There is an all out effort to harm Trump, because he is trying to adjust the problems in the government that you believe are benevolent, but are actually detrimental to your long-term goals.

And, that includes the election processes - it is not secure. You probably realize that it probably can be exploited, although, you do not have the technical know-how to describe how to do it.

And so, here we are, and your favorite candidate appears to be more impaired than Hillary Clinton was in 2016. I remember that she did take some unusual "days off" from campaigning, but it was nothing compared to the number of days that Joe Biden has completely refused to comment on the day's events for the press to review. And I have reviewed some video of Mr. Biden's comments that have been brought to my attention concerning his ability to focus on the question and his answer; and I am surprised that the Democrats are willing to continue the campaign. I agree that it is approaching elder abuse, what is seemingly going on.

So, with Trump - you are not suspicious that he is being lead by puppeteers? No - you would have stated that in your opening post arguments. But with Mr. Biden it seems fairly obvious that he is being lead by others. And that is dishonest - completely. Anything Mr. Biden says cannot be expected to be. But Trump has seemingly followed through with most of his campaign promises, except "locking-up" your political heroes.

So, ultimately, because Mr. Biden seems incapacitated, unfit, for the presidency; it would be extremely odd that the general population would elect him to the presidency, and such an outcome would lead me to be suspicious of the election, because I am confident that it can be manipulated; and I would want a full investigation, and suspension of presidential powers to the questionable abilities of Mr. Biden.

Last edited:
Yes it does...we have millions of filthy Leftists whom hate much about our country...They want to "fundamentally change" America, the greatest, most successful country the world has ever known. We must eradicate these human cockroaches

Are you referring to those “fascists” trying people in the court of public opinion, storming restaurants and forcing patrons to say what they want to hear, canceling people for saying the wrong things and censoring speech...THOSE FASCISTS?

If I have to explain it to you then you are probably supporting Fascism.

Excellent description of Trump. If he is elected, however, the great majority no matter how unwilling will accept it.

But if he has clearly lost and won't leave, then he will be helped to do so by public and private means.
The left has yet to accept the results of the 2016 election of Trump. Hillary herself said (prior to her defeat) that to refuse to accept the results of the election would be to undermine our "democracy".

Firstly, we are not a "democracy". The word "democracy" does not appear in our constitution. We are a "constitutional republic"...thanks to our electoral college. The popular vote is NOT what determines who wins the presidency. Bitchillary and her lamebrain flock of useful idiots cannot accept this FACT.

Secondly, Bitchillary has said that Biden should not concede "under any circumstances", bolstering that fact that she proposes NOT accepting the results of Trump's re-election in November.

The political slut, Kamala Harris urges that the current resistance being played out in the form of violent protests, rioting, looting, burning of cars and buildings should continue whether Trump wins or not. She is a despicable bitch.

It is the left (including the fake news media, George Soros, never-Trumpers in all parties, Barack and Michael Obama, and all the useful idiots that support them) that are hell bent to destroy the republic as we know it.

At this time, it is only the Trump administration (once it is rid of the infestation of Obama holdovers and other traitors) that can save this country from the Marxism/Islamism being promoted by assholes like AOC, Ilhan Oman, Rashitta Tlaib, and a shitload of dyed-in-the-wool Muslims pushing for Sharia law.

That may be good for government but NOT good for the people.
The people ARE the government. We've just been electing and allowing entrenchment of corrupt, self-serving assholes to create political dynasties for way too long. They're hard to get rid of because they have the power to control the purse strings and vote themselves raises, personal perks, favors for their supporters and no term limits...except for the presidency.
This person thinks a answer about Clinton on a Trump thread is the way to go. Why not answer with a Trump comment on a Trump thread. I pretty much gave up reading these hapless attempts to change the subject from people who can't handle the question in place.
You are rather stupid. This thread is about refusing to accept the results of a presidential election...just as Hillary said Trump would likely do in 2016...yet she was so hypocritical, SHE and her fucked up, snowflake followers are still denying the results of the 2016 election.

When you dimwits criticize Trump, you usually expose your own hypocrisy.

Trump will accept the results of a free and fair election...something the unethical, shitheaded Democrat Party does not intend to offer.

We need to stop wasting our time arguing with people who are committed to Socialism and destroying the nation.
instead, we must begin to prepare for the coming battles.

These people want your nations blood. We are doing nothing to prevent them from getting it.
I think you underestimate the degree to which we are already prepared. The Marxists will do their best to goad us into firing first. Only then they will be able to blame the conflict on anyone but themselves, so they can be the "victims" of aggression.

Last edited:

If I have to explain it to you then you are probably supporting Fascism.

Tell me Comrade; If we take a system where the state has absolute control of the means of production using central planning to determine what products are produced and what price they are sold for, where an authoritarian state rules under dictatorship of either a single man or a group of rulers, where the rights of individuals are subverted to the privilege of groups, where individualism in general is oppressed in favor of the collective, where any competing political or economic ideas are suppressed by the state, where the press is controlled by the state or the party and operates to further the agenda of the rulers, where speech against the state or collectivism in general is a criminal offense; how does this substantially differ from the Marxism you promote?

No, I don't. You're just lying because your mind is fixated on the two-party shitshow. You simply can't imagine that someone else isn't playing your stupid game.

When you spew the Himmler inspired demagoguery of CCP democrats, you are doing the bidding of Xi's party.

Virtually every post from you is a hate slogan from the DNCCP.

Well, I haven't made any prediction about what the Democrats will do, so I'm not sure you think I should admit to being wrong about. What are you asking?

I'm not asking what your masters will do. I'm asking if YOU will admit that your mentors are corrupt WHEN the continue to stuff ballot boxes for weeks after the election to steal the initial Trump victory. I get it, individualism is a concept you struggle with, you want to just go along with the collective. BUT your benefactors, the CCP controlled democrats have made clear that they will keep voting until they win, even if it takes months.

WHEN they do this, will you admit you were wrong?

That's really not true. But it doesn't seem like can imagine any other possibility. I'm sorry you're stuck.

It's one of th eprimary reasons you hate him. Supporting free speech instead of speech suppression through hate speech laws, supporting the right of people to not die when attacked by mobs. These things offend you, liberty offends you.

[/quote]

You've really jumped the shark man. Get help.

Forum List

Back