This confirms that Philadelphia is the best sports city in America

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014

Attachments

• Phandemic.jpg
    Phandemic.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 69
Phillies fans outside the staduim fucking with the Yankees LOL I love this shit. :FANDEMIC

I DO prefer the Yankees over the Phillies. I don't DISLIKE the Phillies, by any means. It's just that the Yankees intrigue me as a team. They have arguably THE best two power hitters in Judge and Stanton, and arguably the best pitcher in baseball, Cole. And I detested the Yankees until about 5 years ago. I've always sort of liked the Phillies. Mike Schmidt, THE greatest third baseman all-time, IMHO, was wonderful to watch. I really liked watching Ryan Howard. And I enjoyed watching Pete Rose when he was with the team.

By this measure ... the best sports fans in America are in San Salvador ...

Whenever the US soccer team goes to play there ... the military surrounds the hotel and run machine guns all night long ... you know, in case there's English Hooligans about ... remember that Columbian player who made a bone-head play, he was gunned down at the Bogata airport as soon as he stepped on the tarmac ... Mussolini was putting lame government official to death by firing squad, and that included the national soccer team ... oh look, Italy won that year, now there's a sports fan for ya ...

What is Aaron Boone bitching about? His father was a catcher for the Phillies for many years. He lived in Philly for a long time. And that sounded different. Like there is a sign of life in this nation.

I pretty much don't give a flying fuck ab out baseball these days, but I have to agree that it's a low-rent thing to do.

But it's Philly. Such idiocy is to be expected...

Forum List

Back