This chart of Mich.Wisc. as posted on twitter expresses why so many Americans are asking questions about the insane overnight turnaround in votes...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
As posted on twitter. They have been silencing everyone from the president to lawyers and just independent observers who are seeking answers.

The insane mass dump to one candidate defies all statistical expectations, a pure, clean 90 degree chart on voting numbers.

It's also odd why it's being silenced, when people simply want truth to win the day. Fox News was doing it last night too, always in one direction. They silenced Trump when he retweeted this.

voting counts.jpeg

As posted on twitter. They have been silencing everyone from the president to lawyers and just independent observers who are seeking answers.

The insane mass dump to one candidate defies all statistical expectations, a pure, clean 90 degree chart on voting numbers.

It's also odd why it's being silenced, when people simply want truth to win the day. Fox News was doing it last night too, always in one direction. They silenced Trump when he retweeted this.

View attachment 411113
Yeah, there is absolutely NOTHING irregular about that shit...

The fix was in from the beginning on the mail-in voter fraud.

The fix is in. We all knew it was going to happen.
We must think tribal. For the local areas. Keep interference to a minimum. No sympathy for violence, attacks on blue areas. None. Biden keeps the pandemic agendas going the nation will decline a bit and people will become criminals The voters reward. Red areas will be more lenient if caught in a common sense situation. To be continued...

I will never visit a boue state ever again...except Colorado and California....cool states. I also like Virginia...I used to go to Oregon in the late 1990s on business. Pretty state.

Fuck Washington State and Fuck Delaware.

Michigan is looking like a huge mistake in over-reporting overnight. Probably still goes toward Trump.

Pennsylvania's still looking pretty good as well.

If Trump pulls it out in North Carolina Georgia Pennsylvania and Michigan, it is over.

Expect more court battles.

Michigan is looking like a huge mistake in over-reporting overnight. Probably still goes toward Trump.

Pennsylvania's still looking pretty good as well.

If Trump pulls it out in North Carolina Georgia Pennsylvania and Michigan, it is over.

Expect more court battles.

I sure hope so. Trump is leading in NC, GA and PA. Biden is leading in Michigan but boy is it tight.

Gov Whitmer will soon make a statement that Donald Trump is a poopoo head who picks on states ran by totalitarian women.

Forum List

Back