This business still nags at me, nobody else?

Searcher44

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2015
Vancouver, British Columbia
I don't hear anybody still talking about why the FBI left so much evidence behind in the Farook apartment. Or why dozens of people were allowed to rummage through the apartment. Wasn't it breaking and entering even if it was the landlord who did the breaking? It would be an unlawful act here.
But what really makes me scratch my head is all the obviously relevant evidence lying around. Wouldn't it be interesting to know what the shooters thought was important enough to shred?

attackers-apartment-redland-california.jpg

Also a mini photo album with photos from Pakistan. The FBI had no interest in who knew who in Pakistan? And isn't that a computer tower under the table. More things are useful sources of info that just the hard drive.

Rugs and mirrors on the wall, nothing behind them? Lots of clothing, all the pockets checked?
Documents all over the place, D.L.'s and at least one passport. There's just too much too mention.
This talking head on CNN felt about the same way I did.

Oh, one more bit of evidence I would have taken if I were FBI. Calendar with notes written on it.

It doesn't seem to arouse much curiosity except from the conspiracy crowd. I hope I haven't fallen in with them. It's almost like the FBI had a scenario and just took the evidence they needed to carry that narrative along. That is a little bit conspiracy oriented, isn't it?

I wondered the same thing.

Charge cards? Photos?

And then to let the media in. ALL of the media, ALL at one time?

Weird.

Forum List

Back