This Administration is at war with the American people, says Hagerty

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

Yeh, we knew this as soon as the Thief in Chief got into the WH

but some people are hard headed so I thought I would repeat the message... Some people are so hard headed they actually believe cnn tells the truth once or twice a day... like a broken clock

well maybe once or twice... guess that's enough for some folks..... :(

The only thing Tater has done sorta right is refuse the virtue-signalers on the left and the neocons on the right as far as sending US troops into Ukraine.

Even then he fucks that up by sending billions we don't have to be pissed away and laundered back through the arms manufactures who will fill both DNC and gop PAC coffers with their "donations".

The only thing Tater has done sorta right is refuse the virtue-signalers on the left and the neocons on the right as far as sending US troops into Ukraine.

Even then he fucks that up by sending billions we don't have to be pissed away and laundered back through the arms manufactures who will fill both DNC and gop PAC coffers with their "donations".
i don't give him credit for that either bc the REAL president very very likely would not have sent troops either...

besides, a stolen presidency is a fake presidency

Somehow we ended up with an entire administration that doesn't want to manage our country and instead has it in their head they need to transform our country.

And that is exactly what's happening, they are transforming our country and society.

Somehow we ended up with an entire administration that doesn't want to manage our country and instead has it in their head they need to transform our country.

And that is exactly what's happening, they are transforming our country and society.
Transform just isn't the proper word

Deform is more like it

Transform would include.. i dunno... making the economy and etc... such that people aren't sleeping in their vehicles ? on the streets?

Transform would include: making Portland OR look more like Mayberry

Yeh, we knew this as soon as the Thief in Chief got into the WH

but some people are hard headed so I thought I would repeat the message... Some people are so hard headed they actually believe cnn tells the truth once or twice a day... like a broken clock

well maybe once or twice... guess that's enough for some folks..... :(
It was okay for any other president to lie and you accepted it.

Forum List

Back