Think it's a tad creepy that Donald holds stupid rallies in every D primary city?

I don't remember Obama doing this at every single R primary in 2016. Does anyone? He just can't stand not being the center of attention.

STALKER!

Trump 2020 Rally | North Charleston Coliseum & Performing Arts Center

I dunno, seems pretty smart to me.

Of course - You're one of those rare birds who thinks Donald is smart.

No, I do not. This has more to do with his campaign, which I presume is filled with smart people. It seems to me that the smart strategy is to have his rallies at every Democratic stopping point. I don't know if you're not paying attention, but the campaign cycle is now year round. This is what they do. They are here to win at all costs.

Sorry, but NO other president has held rallies in every fucking city their opponents are holding a primary the following day.
So he is the ultimate troll. OK. Big deal. I have always had an appreciation for effective strategy or tactics. Nothing illegal or immoral about it. He just sucks. 90% of the world doesn't hate him. You got to know someone to hate them. I don't think the various countries of the world know him well enough for that, nor would they waste the emotional energy on him. The leadership of many countries do know him, but have their own problems, making him just a laughable dunce equally among allies and the controlling, totalitarian assholes he admires, but knows he cannot actually immolate.

Illegal no - amoral and unethical yes. C'mon, gumming up traffic so that candidates are slowed down the night before an election? Pure assholery.

I don't think you need to know someone personally to loathe them. And he is definitely LOATHED internationally. (perhaps "hate" was too strong a word)

If they haven't heard the "messages" he repeats ad nauseam at every fucking one of his stupid rallies by this point, it's too late now.

So answer the question. Why is the Dotard such an immature, attention-seeking stalker?

so you are afraid,,,,

Afraid of idiots like this? Hardly :laughing0301:

treating-trump-supporters-like-an-exotic-tribe-800x438.jpg

2j4d8g.jpg

grab-my-pussy.png

original.jpg

but you are afraid of trump and his message,,,,it is him youre complaining about,,,

What IS his message? That he's an insecure, self-absorbed, lying troll??

Yes, I get that and yes, I do fear for my country if we're stupid enough to give him four more years.

you can count me amongst those who believe that if gets 4 more years he will just take as much as he wants after that. We will have a president-dictator for life.

with Uday and Qusay to follow....

How does someone become this retarded?

Pure assholery.

Yep. You were expecting something different?

Yes ... class, civility and intellect would be preferable to the steady stream of assholery and 4th grade antics.

This mornings offerings from the golden shitter:

To the people of South Carolina, Tom Steyer is a joke, laughed at by everyone, a total incompetent. He made money in coal, now he “hates” coal. Did you see him fawning over Crazy Bernie? Has no chance, a loser for South Carolina, doesn’t deserve your vote.

Worst Polls, just like in 2016 when they were so far off the mark, are the

@FoxNews
Polls. Why doesn’t Fox finally get a competent Polling Company?

“You go around Pennsylvania and you see Trump signs everywhere. The Donald Trump situation is bigger than the Reagan Revolution. Donald Trump has inspired us.”

@RjHarris15
WHP580

I don't remember Obama doing this at every single R primary in 2016. Does anyone? He just can't stand not being the center of attention.

STALKER!

Huh??? LOL Obama couldn't run again so he didn't hold rallies in 2016. Trump still has to win the Republican nomination in 2020 in these states. Why would he not hold rallies? smh

You should stop worrying about Trump and start worrying that your party is about to nominate a communist.

so you are afraid,,,,

Afraid of idiots like this? Hardly :laughing0301:

treating-trump-supporters-like-an-exotic-tribe-800x438.jpg

2j4d8g.jpg

grab-my-pussy.png

original.jpg

but you are afraid of trump and his message,,,,it is him youre complaining about,,,

What IS his message? That he's an insecure, self-absorbed, lying troll??

Yes, I get that and yes, I do fear for my country if we're stupid enough to give him four more years.

you can count me amongst those who believe that if gets 4 more years he will just take as much as he wants after that. We will have a president-dictator for life.

with Uday and Qusay to follow....

How does someone become this retarded?

Only you may be able to answer your own question.

STALKER!

Huh??? LOL Obama couldn't run again so he didn't hold rallies in 2016. Trump still has to win the Republican nomination in 2020 in these states. Why would he not hold rallies? smh

Obama could have done this in 2012, but has too much class to behave like a Man-Child.

ec77b93892b4942abff1a98ac4381674.jpg

Yes ... class, civility and intellect would be preferable to the steady stream of assholery and 4th grade antics.

Well sure. But after over 3 years of not having it, we still ain't got that right now. We'll all have the chance that to change it in November.

Trump rally tonight at 7:00 eastern (6:00 my time)

Don't miss president Trump steal the democrats thunder once again! :auiqs.jpg:

MAGA1.jpg

What presidential duties will bring trump to South Carolina tonight.
Donald J. Trump for President
Bet he is there to serve the interests of the American people. Always on the job. He can do it better in South Carolina than he can at a desk in the White House. Apparently South Carolina is ground zero for gun violence and the coronavirus, and we all should avoid the place.

No, I do not. This has more to do with his campaign, which I presume is filled with smart people. It seems to me that the smart strategy is to have his rallies at every Democratic stopping point. I don't know if you're not paying attention, but the campaign cycle is now year round. This is what they do. They are here to win at all costs.

Sorry, but NO other president has held rallies in every fucking city their opponents are holding a primary the following day.
So he is the ultimate troll. OK. Big deal. I have always had an appreciation for effective strategy or tactics. Nothing illegal or immoral about it. He just sucks. 90% of the world doesn't hate him. You got to know someone to hate them. I don't think the various countries of the world know him well enough for that, nor would they waste the emotional energy on him. The leadership of many countries do know him, but have their own problems, making him just a laughable dunce equally among allies and the controlling, totalitarian assholes he admires, but knows he cannot actually immolate.

Illegal no - amoral and unethical yes. C'mon, gumming up traffic so that candidates are slowed down the night before an election? Pure assholery.

I don't think you need to know someone personally to loathe them. And he is definitely LOATHED internationally. (perhaps "hate" was too strong a word)
Pure assholery? Yep. Some of the purest. Amoral and unethical? Nope. Unless you are referring to the fact, that I figure you and I are paying for his travel, logistics and security, with local government tax payers on the hook for many security associated costs. He sucks, but he is POTUS. Doubt he is actually loathed in general overseas. I think they look at him and us, like I look at the republican party, thinking "How the hell did you guys let this cheesedick take you over, when you used to be so normal and responsible?" Leave the "hate" at the smoking bench or the bottom of that coffee cup. As they said in Star Wars, "your instincts serve you well Luke, but stay away from the dark side of the force, lest they betray you." My opinion and a few bucks will get you a good cup of coffee in most places.

STALKER!

Exactly.

STALKER!

dont you think they also should be allowed to hear his message???

what are you afraid of???

If they haven't heard the "messages" he repeats ad nauseam at every fucking one of his stupid rallies by this point, it's too late now.

So answer the question. Why is the Dotard such an immature, attention-seeking stalker?

:lmao:

What message? The message of a grifter should be obvious to all who listen.

then why are you so afraid???

Afraid of what? I fear for our democracy with this grifter in power, and so should you.
I'm in fear anytime a dem or repube is in office so this is nothing new,,,,

and so you know we are a republic not a democracy,,,

I also know that we are not an autocracy----yet

so you say,,,but your previous comment says you dont know shit,,,

Oh really? And an uninformed, uneducated person like you does know shit? Tell me about the shit that you know instead of just throwing silly words around.

Forum List

Back